Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

PD
PAUL D.
04/28/2012
RETURNING MY CAR WITH MULTIPLE THINGS BROKEN.
Car was brought in to replace the transmission cable. got it back with shifter lights out, electronics charger not working, emergency brake cable broken and passenger seat beat trapped under the console. In the past service has been good and accommodating, but not very happy with this visit.
The Team At P. from Preferred Automotive, INC responded on 05/01/2012
We at Preferred are very sorry that this job went wrong. We strive for 100% satisfaction. This shows that we are human and problems do arise and it is how we deal with these issues when they come up. We had provided Paul with a free loaner car and found that the shifter lights and charger not working was a fuse that had blown,we replaced fuse no charge. The e-brake cable was rotted and broke,we replaced cable at no charge and repositioned the seat belt. Paul has a 1995 Mustang that has 210336 miles at last service that we have been keeping running for him for many years and hope to keep running for more.We have spoke with Paul after seeing this review and he is happy with how we handled his unfortunate situation. We at Preferred are reevaluating our quality control process to eliminate situations like this. Sincerely, Dean

LG
LOUIS G.
04/28/2012
Service on April 26, 2012
Excellent as always.

Rob B.
04/24/2012 Category: Service
Rob said this business has great service and prices and he was able to get in and out quickly.

NR
NICK R.
04/21/2012
Preferred Automotive
Clean an quiet waiting area complete with TV and magazines Full explanation of repairs and pricing. Final bill is not a surprise. Ease in scheduleing and drop off for service.

CR
Christen R.
MA
04/19/2012 Category: Service
Spoke with Christian. He said he had a good overall experience. This business was helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable.

AL
Annmarie L.
Abington, MA
04/16/2012 Category: Service
Annmarie said this business does good work.

HW
Henry W.
04/11/2012 Category: Service
Henry said they do great work. He appreciated that he was shown all the old parts replaced. The customer service is very good.

EV
EILEEN V.
Mercury Sable
04/10/2012
AC compressor repair
Dean had my 04 Sable wagon fixed in good time and for a reasonable price. Brought it back today for it to be adjusted a bit and it was done right away. He rewards regular customers, He has had my car trying to figure out what was wrong with a few days and never charged me for the analysis. His shop is AAA approved too. They are right next door to where I work so it is really convenient too. Folks there are very nice and Dean explains things very well too. I go there for routine stuff like oil changes too.

AC
Amie C.
04/07/2012 Category: Service
Amie said they did a good job. She is happy with how helpful the personnel were.

BP
Beth P.
04/04/2012 Category: Service
Beth said there is always room for improvement. She said sometimes the service is prolonged, she likes when it takes 2 or 3 days to repair the vehicle. She would like the saving specials mailed to her mailing address.

Matthew G.
04/03/2012 Category: Service
Matthew said this business provided great service.

Dan M.
04/03/2012 Category: Service
Dan said they provide good service and are informative. He mentioned he wished his vehicle was in better shape, but didn't elaborate about how it could be.

AF
ALMA JOLENE F.
Dodge Neon
03/31/2012
SUPER
They are so great at Deans, they have been servicing my car for over 10 years now. I trust them to get the job right the 1st time and I know when I get back into my car that every thing is going to be find. they explain everything in detail - no hidden surprises-and they can take care of everything in one location. sticker, oil changes tires - they do it all. thank you so much for all the great service and your great customer service.

TP
TERI P.
03/27/2012
We only started using Preferred this past year but the staff is always polite, knowledgeable and willing to explain any needed service.

Mary R.
03/23/2012 Category: Service
Spoke with Tom R. He said he goes up, he gets good service, and they're knowledgeable. He's always recommended them. They're good people to have service with and he likes them.

BK
Bill K.
03/23/2012 Category: Service
Bill said this business did an excellent job and that the location was convenient.

AJ
ALBERTO J.
Mazda Tribute
03/22/2012
I got great service at Preferred. Also, they were very helpful about work that I would need in the future and gave me an estimate for how long I could wait to have it done. No pressure. I will have all of my work done here.

Rebecca S.
03/21/2012 Category: Service
Rebecca said the business was really friendly and really helpful. They were very up front about what she needed done and what they were going to do.

Joseph G.
03/19/2012
Dishonest
I brought my daughters car in for a heat problem it was very cold out so I didnt feel like repairing it soi decided to let prefered take a look so I dropped it off the car sat there all day and finaaly they brought it in and didnt do anything to it so when I showed up Dean shows me some online heatercore problem and says its going to be 850 bucks so I said no thanks and he charged me 80.00 for doing nothing and said he would appy that to the repair I went home and took care of it I just back flushed the heater core it took me 15 minutes and all is well I wouldnt give this guy any bussiness hes a cheat.
The Team At P. from Preferred Automotive, INC responded on 03/19/2012
This review has not been verified by SureCritic to be an actual customer review. We have tried to contact/locate the customer and have not been successful. The service date of this repair was well before we started SureCritic. We at Preferred Automotive pride ourselves on honest,quality work and always try to give the best service possible. We have been at it since 1991 and will do our best to keep our customers safe on the road. Feel free to contact us with any questions or comments. 781-331-8944 or dean@preferred511.com Thanks, Dean Carlton

TD
Thomas D.
03/19/2012 Category: Service
Thomas said they did a good job.