JOHN G.
11/30/2020
Efficient & fast
I was at my last resort and I found Premier. They got the job done and weren't giving me any runarounds. They were fair, they explained everything to me & what I liked most was they always kept me updated.

CHRISTIAN B.
Ford Econoline Wagon
11/25/2020
Quick turnaround
I took my E-350 Ford Van in with transmission issues.
They were able to rebuild the transmission and offer me a 3 year/36,000 mile warranty.
Thanks for keeping my fleet running.

JEFF R.
Saratoga Springs, UT
11/25/2020
Quick and Competent
Throughout my years of sports car ownership, Premier is a name that has come up frequently as a great shop. I wanted to give them a try this year and have taken two of my cars (‘89 Corvette and ‘97 Mustang) there so far. I have found them to be quick and competent and I plan on going back.

SF
SHERI F.
Sandy, UT
11/24/2020
Professional, honest, fair price for services
Best place in town! Whatever your vehicle needs they can take care you. Knowledgeable, professional and they truly care. I have been taking my vehicle here for years and will never go anywhere else.

Ford Police Interceptor
11/21/2020
They charge way more then anyone
I had my truck go in for timing they charged me 1.800.00 i called around everyone else is about 400 to 500 cheeper and in sted of them telling me i needed something else done to it well it was apart that waited tell after then charged me 400 to take it back apart and they tuned it witch means they plug in there thing hit a few bottons then made me pay 200 if you dont want to get robbed dont go there
Brock B., owner from Premier Complete Auto Care responded on 11/24/2020

Rocky im very sorry you feel this way. This is a very unfair review, For 1 it wasn't just a matter of setting the timing we had to pull the oil pump you put in and put too long of screws in, We fixed that then set the timing and tried to start it we then called you and let you know where we were at and you authorizes a new phaser as you installed one of them wrong and ruined it, so we then let you know we needed to put lockouts in it, We are pretty much the only shop in the valley that does these as we machine our own to the tightest tolerances as well then the truck has to be tuned which we usually charge $350 it costs us $100 just to access your pcm file then our tuner has to modify the tune and we have to pay him so just pushing buttons and thats it is defiantly not how it works. I'm very sorry you felt this was all that was done with your truck but you know that is not what happened, I'm glad your truck is up and running great again for you.

Brock Besner

Owner
801-966-4560

MONICA P.
Chrysler 200
11/20/2020
Always a great experience
The Premier Complete Auto Care Team is ALWAYS professional, always honest with their prices. Never talk down to me and they make sure I understand what they are doing with my car. I Highly recommend them. The waiting area is very clean and nicely set up. Give them a call!!

RANDY G.
Riverton, UT
Ford F450 Super Duty
11/20/2020
Fast and friendly
These guys do quality work and are cheaper than the dealership and you can trust them

DEVIN D.
Provo, UT
11/19/2020
Fantastic shop!
I’ve had Premier work on a bunch of cars over the years and they truly live up to their name!

DAVE S.
11/19/2020
Best performance shop
If you have a high performance car or truck. This is the place to go!

AT
ALATINI T.
11/17/2020
Awesome dudes.
I will always praise these guys. They always take care of my vehicle, answer any questions I have, look for the best ways to go about a project, or even just basic brakes/oil/tires.

JAMIE R.
Draper, UT
Chevrolet Corvette
11/13/2020
Amazing Experience
Easily the best experience ive ever had at an auto shop. Stephen listened to what i wanted to accomplish with my build and gave me multiple suggestions and options to get it where i wanted it. He provided me with a quote for a few minor upgrades all the way up to a full out build. I decided to go all out and he was able to source the parts quickly despite the Covid setbacks. He updated me frequently as the parts were trickling in and kept me up to speed during the build. Stephen proved to be extremely knowledgeable and was able to answer every single question i had. The technician Kyle did an outstanding job on the instillation. It looks even cleaner then it did stock i think! Everything runs and looks great and I couldnt be happier with the outcome. They walked me back in the shop and it was extremely clean and organized, which to me speaks volumes. My experience at Premier was exceptional and they now have a customer for life.

SK
STEVEN K.
Mazda B3000
11/11/2020
Great value! Honest, dependable and timely service. You went the extra mile by topping off my antifreeze and replacing a burned out brake light at no extra charge!
You checked out my cooling system and topped off the antifreeze level and changed a burned out tail light at no additional cost.

BRADIN B.
11/09/2020
Mind blowing.
Crazy fast work and very nice quality tuning.

JASON B.
Riverton, UT
11/06/2020
Tuning Experts
Premiere is Utah’s best tuning option. Great work for reasonable prices.

11/06/2020
Stephen and the guys at Premier did a job walking me through my parts options and pricing. They know performance cars and did a great job with my performance upgrades.