Premier Complete Auto Care

Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

BRET M.
Sandy, UT
Chevrolet Camaro
10/27/2015
1LE 2015
I won't go anywhere else. These guys have taken my 2015 1LE Camaro to 729 HP and 600 ft lbs. of torque at the wheels!!!
The car is still daily driver friendly and has been worry free. Trust Premeire. I won't go anywhere else.

10/25/2015
Great place
Fast and Are a trustworthy mechanic

JARED R.
10/24/2015
accommodating, courteous, professional
Great experience

RT
Ronnie T.
10/19/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Ronnie's wife. She said she took the vehicle in for a quote. She did not receive a promotion that was supposed to be added to the final total.

Brad S.
Draper, UT
Chrysler PT Cruiser
10/18/2015 Category: Service
Brad said he has been going there for a few years. Robert is really pleasant to deal with.

EP
Emily P.
West Jordan, UT
10/15/2015
Worst repair shop ever!!
I wouldn't recommend Premier Auto to anyone. I took my car in a total of 4 different times. I had to keep taking my car back because service wasn't performed as it was supposed to and then other issues would continually pop up as a result of getting work done from them. I spent nearly $3,000 there and my car is worse off after having work done from them then when i brought it in in the first place. It doesn't run the same and there is now a horrible noise in the car when I turn. I had taken it back to them so many times as a result of these issues that weren't resolved or as a result of their service and after taking my car back in for the 4th time I didn't dare take it back anymore to have them continue to make things worse on my vehicle. I deeply regret taking my car into Premier not only for the money spent but for the condition that I got my car back. I would hope that no one else would have to experience what I did before with the time and money spent at this place.
Brock B., owner from Premier Complete Auto Care responded on 10/15/2015

Emily I am very sorry for the experience you had here, I know personally i have looked at your car, After we did your head gaskets you had a leak you noticed and that was just residual oil from pulling the torque converter we cleaned it up better after that no problems, you had said there was a noise we could not duplicate the noise I and 2 other techs tried to find you said it was when it was cold and turning right i believe, I believe those were your only complaints, we fixed the one and the noise we could not find , I am more than willing to compensate you if you had  another shop look at it and find something we may have done wrong, We have a great working relationship with your Father and Hate to see you upset over this. Please let us know if we can help you out with this problem , We do take our reputation very seriously , Thank you

Brock Besner
Owner
801-966-4560

PH
Patty H.
Sheridan, MT
Volkswagen Passat
10/12/2015 Category: Service
Patty said this business went above her expectations.

Michael L.
Herriman, UT
10/10/2015 Category: Service
Michael said this business does a great job. They are timely and he never has any issues with them.

JV
Jacob V.
South Jordan, UT
10/08/2015 Category: Service
Jacob said this business was great. They were nice, fast and professional.

BW
Brad W.
10/01/2015 Category: Service
Brad said the business was not bad or amazing. It was good service but it took them longer than anticipated.
Brock B., owner from Premier Complete Auto Care responded on 10/02/2015

Brad thank you for your Reveiw, sorry for the delay on your tune , We only have one tuner and are very backed up, Thanks again

Brock Besner
Owner
801-966-4560

WR
WILLARD R.
Buick Lucerne
09/23/2015
Location
I think who ever checks quality assurance, down to the last detail before the car is given back to the customer, is important. It can make the difference if the vehicle will be brought back again or not.

KW
KEN W.
Sandy, UT
Pontiac GTO
09/16/2015
Excellent Customer Service
Great service and a professional experienced staff

Tyler B.
GMC Savana
09/12/2015 Category: Service
Tyler said the business did a good job and he likes what they do.

Jeep Cherokee
09/06/2015
Gave us options instead of upsaleing
Brought this in for a friend... Just needed a battery to make it run again. Brock said there is some other things that need done.... But u can bring it back later... For right now you are good to go!!!!! When was the last time YOUR mechanic did that for you? Instead of telling you that you had to spend a lot for money or fix stuff that you didn't bring vechile in for!!!! Trust these guys

Chevrolet Silverado
09/06/2015
Fast And friendly
These guys always take care of you!!! And are trust worthy

Beau B.
Kaysville, UT
09/04/2015 Category: Service
Beau said he has been using this business for years and he will go there for service again.

BARB M.
Isuzu Rodeo
08/21/2015
Trustworthy Incredible Service!
Premier provided me a ride to work in the morning while they worked on my vehicle. Robert kept me uprised about the progress of the work being done while staying within my budget. I will always bring my vehicle here knowing I can trust the work they do is what is needed to be done! Thanks!

Josh G.
Ogden, UT
08/21/2015 Category: Service
Josh said he had a few problems with the vehicle on the way home because the engine kept cutting out and the pro charger over heated. As a result, he had to have his vehicle towed back to his home. They forgot to put his old tuner back in his vehicle, so he has to go back to the business to get it.

Dustin L.
08/20/2015 Category: Service
Dustin said he likes the facility.

JZ
Jerry Z.
08/18/2015 Category: Service
Jerry said the business did everything they promised. They did everything right and quickly.