CHRISTIAN B.
Ford Econoline Wagon
11/25/2020
Quick turnaround
I took my E-350 Ford Van in with transmission issues.
They were able to rebuild the transmission and offer me a 3 year/36,000 mile warranty.
Thanks for keeping my fleet running.

JEFF R.
Saratoga Springs, UT
11/25/2020
Quick and Competent
Throughout my years of sports car ownership, Premier is a name that has come up frequently as a great shop. I wanted to give them a try this year and have taken two of my cars (‘89 Corvette and ‘97 Mustang) there so far. I have found them to be quick and competent and I plan on going back.

SF
SHERI F.
Sandy, UT
11/24/2020
Professional, honest, fair price for services
Best place in town! Whatever your vehicle needs they can take care you. Knowledgeable, professional and they truly care. I have been taking my vehicle here for years and will never go anywhere else.

MONICA P.
Chrysler 200
11/20/2020
Always a great experience
The Premier Complete Auto Care Team is ALWAYS professional, always honest with their prices. Never talk down to me and they make sure I understand what they are doing with my car. I Highly recommend them. The waiting area is very clean and nicely set up. Give them a call!!

RANDY G.
Riverton, UT
Ford F450 Super Duty
11/20/2020
Fast and friendly
These guys do quality work and are cheaper than the dealership and you can trust them

DEVIN D.
Provo, UT
11/19/2020
Fantastic shop!
I’ve had Premier work on a bunch of cars over the years and they truly live up to their name!

DAVE S.
11/19/2020
Best performance shop
If you have a high performance car or truck. This is the place to go!

AT
ALATINI T.
11/17/2020
Awesome dudes.
I will always praise these guys. They always take care of my vehicle, answer any questions I have, look for the best ways to go about a project, or even just basic brakes/oil/tires.

JAMIE R.
Draper, UT
Chevrolet Corvette
11/13/2020
Amazing Experience
Easily the best experience ive ever had at an auto shop. Stephen listened to what i wanted to accomplish with my build and gave me multiple suggestions and options to get it where i wanted it. He provided me with a quote for a few minor upgrades all the way up to a full out build. I decided to go all out and he was able to source the parts quickly despite the Covid setbacks. He updated me frequently as the parts were trickling in and kept me up to speed during the build. Stephen proved to be extremely knowledgeable and was able to answer every single question i had. The technician Kyle did an outstanding job on the instillation. It looks even cleaner then it did stock i think! Everything runs and looks great and I couldnt be happier with the outcome. They walked me back in the shop and it was extremely clean and organized, which to me speaks volumes. My experience at Premier was exceptional and they now have a customer for life.

SK
STEVEN K.
Mazda B3000
11/11/2020
Great value! Honest, dependable and timely service. You went the extra mile by topping off my antifreeze and replacing a burned out brake light at no extra charge!
You checked out my cooling system and topped off the antifreeze level and changed a burned out tail light at no additional cost.

BRADIN B.
11/09/2020
Mind blowing.
Crazy fast work and very nice quality tuning.

JASON B.
Riverton, UT
Tuning Experts
Premiere is Utah’s best tuning option. Great work for reasonable prices.

11/06/2020
Stephen and the guys at Premier did a job walking me through my parts options and pricing. They know performance cars and did a great job with my performance upgrades.

Chevrolet SS
Perfect as always
Took my car in for a full transmission service. Stephen and Evan were professional, courteous; and informative. They had all the parts ready to go, checked everything out to make sure there were no issues, and finished quickly. Great service.

DAVE P.
11/05/2020
Idle wild
Had an erratic idle after some other unfortunate events and the crew at Premier jumped right on it and got it back to me promptly. Can’t complain about that.