Good fast service
Able to take in on short notice.

ST
SHANE T.
05/15/2020
Everybody is friendly. Tell them what you want and they will make it happen!!!
I brought my 2015 Chevrolet Z -28 Camaro to them And told them what would you do if it was your car. Cody and Brock came up with a plan to twin turbo the car. It turned out amazing. The thing is a rocket ship and I am so happy with the results.

JOEL G.
Jerome, ID
Everything is great
Great people very helpful and amazing work

JOHN M.
West Jordan, UT
05/13/2020
Helpful staff
Took my 06 mustang gt for some insurance repairs and as always ended up doing some extras, Brock and his crew really give you great knowledge and a amazing turn around on repairs, the new pick up of Thomas on the counter is a great move also. He is very helpful.

SP
SIGI P.
Rock Springs, WY
05/12/2020
premier performance
Is one the best shops around, Great service, very professional , very friendly willing to help you build your race car, I absolutely recommend premier to anyone starting off on a new build, or just for a dyno tune, I had them build my block, fully build from scratch, i installed it and I just took the car for tunning, it was ready to go in an hr and a half! Totally worth the money you pay! I was very happy how the car runs and performs, I’m Already planning my next build and I keep doing business with premier one of the best!

05/08/2020
Quick, efficient service
Love the new office. Staff is friendly and professional, service was fairly priced and finished quickly.

LONNIE M.
05/08/2020
Full Service
if you want it done right, this is your place!

ROB W.
05/07/2020
Premier has always been courteous, on time and the work is done right.

ZR
ZEN R.
05/06/2020
These guys have taken care of my car the last few years and have always done a great job. Friendly customer service and they will walk you through everything.
I've done work with Premier through my company, as well as personally. If your looking for a great shop, you've found the best. The mechanics there have a ton of experience and the customer service is simply top notch.

RYLAN C.
Orem, UT
Quick and affordable!
These guys are great! Any install or tuning service you need, they've got you covered. Also got parts for my 2019 Mustang GT for cheaper than the rest! I will be scheduling more work ASAP.

BW
BRETT W.
05/06/2020
Fix Mustang issues, many issues.
The technician did an awesome job on all the issues that required to be fixed. Many other items were found behind the scenes, he fixed the cooling system, gauge issues, transmission issues, very happy with the work.
The technician tuned the car so it could be driven, did some dyno tuning to assure the car was correct and would not do further engine damage.
Heath was awesome.

South Jordan, UT
05/05/2020
Friendly environment
I was recommended by a friend at work and I am glad I have stuck with Premier auto body. I have been twice and they have done a great job both times. They don’t try to up-sell you or tell you there are other problems with your car in order to make more money. Labor is on the more expensive side but not having to deal with sketchy mechanics is always I plus. I definitely recommend.

05/05/2020
Awesome service and quality
Premier is an awesome place! Had my camaro in there for tuning by Heath. Heath and the rest of the crew made sure I was taken care of, showed me what he was doing with the car, gave me explanations for his adjustments and made me feel welcome and valued as a customer. Awesome service and the tune is phenomenal. Will definitely be returning for business!

DAN B.
South Jordan, UT
05/04/2020
Quick and Fair
My service was done quickly and the team kept me informed through the whole process.

CL
CODY L.
Riverton, UT
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
05/04/2020
They really know their stuff and are very personal.