Premier Complete Auto Care

Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

John M.
Sandy, UT
05/22/2015 Category: Service
John said he was not happy with his overall experience because he kept getting excuses from this business as to why they had not started to service his vehicle. He had scheduled an appointment prior to the visit. It was three days before they started to work on his vehicle and it took them two and a half weeks to complete the repair, which was more than he expected. This facility did not perform the repairs that he asked for and proceeded to service other issues. Theresults were not correct. He would not recommend this business for service for reasons already stated.
Brock B., owner from Premier Complete Auto Care responded on 05/26/2015

John Thank you for your feedback, When you left with the car you seemed very happy, You were sent to us from another shop you were at we tried to get you in as soon as we could, In the mean time we kept your car stored inside the entire time , We had called and told you we fixed your issue with the car rrunning rough and you wanted us to look at the turn signals and the brake lights we fixed both your issues there , we could not find anything wrong at the time with your ignition tumbler. I am very sorry you were not happy with your service i will try and call you and talk to you to find out more, thank you John

WC
Wendel C.
Clearfield, UT
Pontiac Firebird
05/22/2015 Category: Service
Wendel said he went to this business to get some help to get his vehicle running better. He asked about a diagnostic and they told him a lot of the times the plugs are the problem so they put in new spark plugs and a hot and cold sensor. When he picked up his vehicle, it did not run any better and the bill was $700. They wanted to put a fuel pump in also for an additional $1,000 but he chose to do that himself, which took him about two hours to do. He called them back as soon as he got home to let them know the vehicle was still not running right and they did not seem too concerned. They were telling him to try things to see if it helped. At no point did they tell him to bring the vehicle back so they could take another look at it. He would not recommend them to others because of this experience.
Brock B., owner from Premier Complete Auto Care responded on 05/26/2015

Wendel Thank you for your Feedback, Evan had called you and kept you updated the entire time on your car, We told you it needed plugs because they were fouled very bad from a bad rich condition, We found the rich condition was due to a bad coolant temp sensor that was stuck at -40 degrees we fixed that issue and then we were able to diag the car once it was back in correct condition, We then told you it needed a fuel pump we sold you the fuel pump for $102 and told you labor was $450 you then told us you were going to cut a hole in the floor board to do it We dont do that kind of work so we were not willing to do that for you , Im sorry you had a bad experience we try and make sure all of our custers are very happy as you can see by our feedback. Please call if we can help you with anything else

BR
BRYAN R.
Vernal, UT
12/04/2014
I definitely over reacted when I wrote my last review! !
I definitely over reacted when I wrote my last review I don't ever write these and by what I have hurt this companies reputation. I received a call today from Brock the owner of premier and we talked about my issues. my car did receive some rain which did upset me. however everything else was taken care of. please excuse my poor review. premier came very highly recommended . and I will recommend them as well. thank you for your call today Brock.

12/04/2014
A lot of hype
I was very disappointed with my experience with Premier! they kept giving me the run around as far as when my car would be ready.. I took 5 months!! they didn't do the work they said they would. I asked for a new chip Dyno tuned they didn't do that just adjusted my timing and fuel pressure and charged me $200 just for that.. They did however find and fix some issues that i am grateful for the negative out weighed the positive.. My car didn't have a convertible top yet they left it outside to be rained on ruining my brand new leather seats!! I am still waiting for the repair bill from my upholster!! Terrible experience i will never go back and will not refer anyone to this company...
Brock B., owner from Premier Complete Auto Care responded on 12/05/2014

Brian i am sorry to hear about this, Your car did not require a Chip and we charged you $200 for the Dyno Tune that is Dyno time and labor for setting propper fuel pressure, Timing, and tps voltage for max power and reliability, your car was kept inside exsept a few days when we had to have it outside during the day it maybe got reained on just a bit unfortunalty we can not gaurantee cars staying inside all the time, This is the first we are hearing about this i wish you would have contacted us about this so we could have helped you out if you and any problems,
I will call and talk to you later today Thank you Bryan

CO
Cory O.
Sandy, UT
Jeep CJ7
08/06/2014 Category: Service
Corey said this business is competent when it comes to engine work. They kept the vehicle for 5.5 weeks and charged him $4000. They overcharged him for this service, destroyed the interior seats, and scratched his fenders. They are poor on fitting existing engines. It is for these reasons he would not recommend them for service.