RF
Raymond F.
Salt Lake City, UT
Suzuki Forenza
11/09/2015 Category: Service
Raymond said this was his first time at this business. His vehicle broke down and they took it from there. They did everything he expected.

DO
DOROTHY O.
Volvo S40
11/07/2015
You will NOT be disappointed!!
Premier Complete Auto Care was recommended by a friend. Best recommendation ever!! Robert and Brock are very knowledgeable and HONEST!! As a female that is also a single senior, trusting someone that will not take you to the cleaners had been hard to find, until I found Premier. They are very kind and best of all... They explain everything in detail so even I understand. I feel very comfortable taking my vehicle there for repair because I know the awesome service I will always get.

ALAN B.
West Jordan, UT
Chevrolet Pickup
11/01/2015
You didn't order the spark plug wires you promised
My first interaction with your company is a great memory you fixed my co2 sensor bung that was not placed properly by Gibson. You had it completed that night when I got off work it was waiting in your secret place thank you for that. This time i had two bad plug wires I wanted to say thanks for what you had done you said the wire would be here Monday I said ok. On Tuesday One week later I called no wires were ordered. So I ordered from summit it got to my home in three days and my truck is running great. I will be ordering a new exhaust system for the corvette full dual and headers in the near future I don't have bending our welding in my shop. I am still building a 1975 restomod corvette stingray. I would like to use a local shop and support your company what can I do to make sure we are communicating successfully.
Brock B., owner from Premier Complete Auto Care responded on 11/02/2015

Alan thank you for your Review I apologize about the wires When we had spoke that evening you had wanted a quote for a bunch of other items and i worked that all up for you you had said that you were ready to order them if i could match or beat Summits Pricing so i worked it all up and emailed you over the copy of it I never heard back from you On that and i was just going to order the wires with that order you had mentioned you were not in a hurry so i figured we would kill two birds with one stone i honestly had forgotten about it since i didn't hear back from you , I'm glad you were happy with our first repair for you we didn't get any good review from you on that but we got quite a bad review on this little issue, We take our Reviews very serious i hope you may offer a re-score

BRET M.
Chevrolet Camaro
10/27/2015
1LE 2015
I won't go anywhere else. These guys have taken my 2015 1LE Camaro to 729 HP and 600 ft lbs. of torque at the wheels!!!
The car is still daily driver friendly and has been worry free. Trust Premeire. I won't go anywhere else.

RANDY G.
Riverton, UT
10/25/2015
Great place
Fast and Are a trustworthy mechanic

JARED R.

RT
Ronnie T.
Utah
10/19/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Ronnie's wife. She said she took the vehicle in for a quote. She did not receive a promotion that was supposed to be added to the final total.

Brad S.
Draper, UT
Chrysler PT Cruiser
10/18/2015 Category: Service
Brad said he has been going there for a few years. Robert is really pleasant to deal with.

EP
Emily P.
West Jordan, UT
10/15/2015
Worst repair shop ever!!
I wouldn't recommend Premier Auto to anyone. I took my car in a total of 4 different times. I had to keep taking my car back because service wasn't performed as it was supposed to and then other issues would continually pop up as a result of getting work done from them. I spent nearly $3,000 there and my car is worse off after having work done from them then when i brought it in in the first place. It doesn't run the same and there is now a horrible noise in the car when I turn. I had taken it back to them so many times as a result of these issues that weren't resolved or as a result of their service and after taking my car back in for the 4th time I didn't dare take it back anymore to have them continue to make things worse on my vehicle. I deeply regret taking my car into Premier not only for the money spent but for the condition that I got my car back. I would hope that no one else would have to experience what I did before with the time and money spent at this place.
Brock B., owner from Premier Complete Auto Care responded on 10/15/2015

Emily I am very sorry for the experience you had here, I know personally i have looked at your car, After we did your head gaskets you had a leak you noticed and that was just residual oil from pulling the torque converter we cleaned it up better after that no problems, you had said there was a noise we could not duplicate the noise I and 2 other techs tried to find you said it was when it was cold and turning right i believe, I believe those were your only complaints, we fixed the one and the noise we could not find , I am more than willing to compensate you if you had  another shop look at it and find something we may have done wrong, We have a great working relationship with your Father and Hate to see you upset over this. Please let us know if we can help you out with this problem , We do take our reputation very seriously , Thank you

PH
Patty H.
Sheridan, MT
Volkswagen Passat
10/12/2015 Category: Service
Patty said this business went above her expectations.

Michael L.
Herriman, UT
10/10/2015 Category: Service
Michael said this business does a great job. They are timely and he never has any issues with them.

JV
Jacob V.
South Jordan, UT
10/08/2015 Category: Service
Jacob said this business was great. They were nice, fast and professional.

BW
Brad W.
Utah
10/01/2015 Category: Service
Brad said the business was not bad or amazing. It was good service but it took them longer than anticipated.
Brock B., owner from Premier Complete Auto Care responded on 10/02/2015

Brad thank you for your Reveiw, sorry for the delay on your tune , We only have one tuner and are very backed up, Thanks again

WR
WILLARD R.
Salt Lake City, UT
Buick Lucerne
09/23/2015
Location
I think who ever checks quality assurance, down to the last detail before the car is given back to the customer, is important. It can make the difference if the vehicle will be brought back again or not.

KW
KEN W.
Pontiac GTO
09/16/2015
Excellent Customer Service
Great service and a professional experienced staff