JAKE C.
West Jordan, UT
10/20/2020
Technicians take pride in their work.
It is hard to find a shop that cares as much for your vehicle as you do. After some extensive tear downs on my Mustang it was difficult to tell the technicians at Premier were even in there. All wire routes, hoses etc were laid and tied back in the original locations.

Thank you Brock for assembling a great team!

KW
KRYSTI W.
Nissan Rogue
10/14/2020
Love this place!
So nice, never do anything to pressure sales. Always feel like they are being honest. Affordable and flexible with timing.

JEREMY B.
Chevrolet Blazer
10/08/2020
Great customer service.

JASON B.
Riverton, UT
10/07/2020
Custom Tune, Great Service
Premiere updated the custom tune for my Silverado with a cam and high stall converter. They completed it sooner than promised and the tune updates for the cam and converter were great. Very reasonable price for the expertise it requires to get tuning right. Their tuning expert Heath is very talented. The new shop on state street has a waiting area that is amazing and comfortable if you need to wait for your car.

DARIO C.
Herriman, UT
Cadillac CTS Sedan
10/07/2020
Awesome service
Premier always goes above and beyond to take care of their customers.

American Fork, UT
10/06/2020
They took a while, but my truck turned out great

DUSTIN S.
Bountiful, UT
10/06/2020
2018 Mustang
Came in for an alignment after putting lowering springs on my car. I specifically came here because of their experience with these cars and knew it would be done right. They got me in and out as fast as they could.

EA
ERIC A.
Chevrolet Camaro
10/05/2020
Amazing Performance Shop
Amazing customer service! Facility was very nice and clean. The work was top notch!

DJ
DARRIN J.
Salt Lake City, UT
10/02/2020
They search for the best Auto part for the job.
My experience with premier was great I’m a new customer and they treated me like a long time customer and they give you a discount if you pay with cash I’ll be back to give them more of my business.

CAMERON H.
Mitsubishi Lancer
Friendly
Everyone here is super friendly and respectful would highly recommend

RK
RICH K.
Ogden, UT
Gen 1 Roush Raptor Upgrade
This is my second visit to Premier. As usual, they are all true professionals. First it was my Mustang, and now my Roush raptor. Incredibly pleased, and I will be back for number three. Thank you guys!

NV
NATHAN V.
09/29/2020
Always love coming into Premier. They treat you great, and there staff is amazing!
Simply put, this is the only place I will take my vehicles if I have any issues out of my range of mechanical ability! They are awesome! I have never left there without a smile on my face!

KN
KAYLA N.
South Jordan, UT
09/29/2020
Efficient service
They took care of everything I asked and made sure to explain things clearly for me.

TN
TRAVIS N.
09/28/2020
Always stellar service
As always Premier Auto hit a home run! Stephen is so great to work with and everyone there treats you awesome. Premier is definitely the BEST!

SK
SEAN K.
Midvale, UT
09/28/2020
Awesome place
These guys took care of my car quickly and efficiently. I'm going here for any car trouble from here in out