WO
With friendly service

Andrew B.
Utah
01/09/2020 Category: Service
Andrew said the staff here was able to fix his vehicle, where 3 others places failed.

Lehi, UT
Ford
01/07/2020
Custom stuff
It hard to find people that will do weird stuff. These guys are great.

JACK T.
Sandy, UT
Ford Expedition
01/06/2020
Location; Location; Location!!!
Premier rescued my Expedition, unable to start in a parking lot, and brought it to their New State Street location, which is “state of the art” in all facets including very capable technicians in auto repairs. They diagnosed the problem and repaired my car in 24 hrs. All is well with “Bubba” and running great. When in need, give them a call...

ND
Nate D.
Ogden, UT
Cadillac CTS Sedan
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Nate said the cost was expensive but they did fix the vehicle.

KR
Kenny R.
Layton, UT
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Kenny said he would recommend this business for service.

Brian B.
Sandy, UT
Ford Torino
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Brian said the staff are honest, up front, and friendly.

AK
Amanda K.
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Amanda said this business always provides great service. They are very honest and she really enjoys that. She had a good experience overall.

Jordan T.
South Jordan, UT
11/15/2019
Lift tires and wheels
These guys are the best there customer service is far and beyond great!! Brock is always willing to help out and answer every question and concern you have!! My truck has never looked better and I receive complements daily on the work they have done!! I can’t wait to do more and strongly suggest using them!!

PN
Perry N.
Kamas, UT
04/17/2019
Highly recommended!
Premier was highly recommended for work on our Air Power Racing team cars and we were impressed! Brock and Heath and their team are pros and a pleasure to work with - we really appreciate the great service!

KF
Kevin F.
Clearfield, UT
02/27/2019
SCT Custom Tune
Heath took the time to answer all of my questions, explain several things to me, and then build me 2 custom tunes for my 2001 Mustang! He did all of this without charge (I owe your shop some pizza)! My Mustang has never run this smoothly or with this much piwer before. Now mt upgrades (intake, throttle body, and dual exhaust) are working at their optimum! Premier Performance has earned that name! Thank you so much...

ZM
Zack M.
Ogden, UT
12/27/2018
Great atmosphere
I love doing my own work, and recently did a cam swap, rebuilt the heads on my 2014 Camaro ss. My son was having some school issues and i thought this project could help. Well it did help him but I some how after installing the vvt cam gear 3 times still managed to screw it up Lol oops. I called heath who was amazing even offered to come take a look at it if I lived closer haha thank you. They took my car in right before Christmas and are currently fixing it, they have been awesome to talk with and I know my car is going to run amazing. My wife did tell me I have to pay by washing there dishes for the next 3 year's soo that sucks lol. Thanks everyone down there helping me out with my car. I would trust any of these guys to work on my vehicles.

Mike C.
12/03/2018
Always make it right
Have sent my Chevy in multiple times for multiple problems.
They have addressed every problem I’ve had so far and I trust them for any problem that may come.
Thanks for the good work guys!

TE
Tom E.
South Jordan, UT
09/06/2018
5 Star Service!
I have had 2 vehicles worked on at Premier. Robert, Cody and team are very professional, knowledgeable, thorough and honest. I have and will continue to recommend them to my friends. They are a Five Star organization!

Jacob H.
05/10/2018
Mistreatment
SCAM ARTIST STAY AWAY. I have a vortech brand supercharger of which this buisness is supposedly a registered dealer for. Anways my blower starts to break down and was in need of a rebuild who better to have do it than a dealer for the part. I call them up they say it range form 300-1200 depending on whats wrong and we agree upon 100 for inspection that can be rolled into the total cost. All sounds great right? Well that turned out to be a huge mistake after waiting nearly a week I come to find out it needs new bearing and its seals replaced the simplest possible rebuild and they quote me 900 dollars which seamed really high. So I call vortech the manufacturer and they say they'll do it for 399 500 dollars less even with shipping I'm paying a lot less than having the shop do it. Now you might think thats the end of the troubles but upon going to aquire my supercharger I was informed that they would not put it together and were instead putting it in a box for me all disassembled. I work in the vehichle service industry and this behavior is nothing but spiteful and rude they did give me half off the 100 for inspection but thats cause they only did half the job. Dont come here unless you want to be mistreated overcharged and wait weeks to do it.