Saab 9-3
06/14/2020
Overselling and unprofessionalism
The representatives I worked with had no idea what was going on with my vehicles, and then tried to upsell me a fix that was going to cost me over double what I needed to spend. On top of that, the cashiers made comments about pocketing my cash openly in front of me which gave me incredible amounts of anxiety.

Jacob H.
05/10/2018
Mistreatment
SCAM ARTIST STAY AWAY. I have a vortech brand supercharger of which this buisness is supposedly a registered dealer for. Anways my blower starts to break down and was in need of a rebuild who better to have do it than a dealer for the part. I call them up they say it range form 300-1200 depending on whats wrong and we agree upon 100 for inspection that can be rolled into the total cost. All sounds great right? Well that turned out to be a huge mistake after waiting nearly a week I come to find out it needs new bearing and its seals replaced the simplest possible rebuild and they quote me 900 dollars which seamed really high. So I call vortech the manufacturer and they say they'll do it for 399 500 dollars less even with shipping I'm paying a lot less than having the shop do it. Now you might think thats the end of the troubles but upon going to aquire my supercharger I was informed that they would not put it together and were instead putting it in a box for me all disassembled. I work in the vehichle service industry and this behavior is nothing but spiteful and rude they did give me half off the 100 for inspection but thats cause they only did half the job. Dont come here unless you want to be mistreated overcharged and wait weeks to do it.

EP
Emily P.
10/15/2015
Worst repair shop ever!!
I wouldn't recommend Premier Auto to anyone. I took my car in a total of 4 different times. I had to keep taking my car back because service wasn't performed as it was supposed to and then other issues would continually pop up as a result of getting work done from them. I spent nearly $3,000 there and my car is worse off after having work done from them then when i brought it in in the first place. It doesn't run the same and there is now a horrible noise in the car when I turn. I had taken it back to them so many times as a result of these issues that weren't resolved or as a result of their service and after taking my car back in for the 4th time I didn't dare take it back anymore to have them continue to make things worse on my vehicle. I deeply regret taking my car into Premier not only for the money spent but for the condition that I got my car back. I would hope that no one else would have to experience what I did before with the time and money spent at this place.
Brock B., owner from Premier Complete Auto Care responded on 10/15/2015

Emily I am very sorry for the experience you had here, I know personally i have looked at your car, After we did your head gaskets you had a leak you noticed and that was just residual oil from pulling the torque converter we cleaned it up better after that no problems, you had said there was a noise we could not duplicate the noise I and 2 other techs tried to find you said it was when it was cold and turning right i believe, I believe those were your only complaints, we fixed the one and the noise we could not find , I am more than willing to compensate you if you had  another shop look at it and find something we may have done wrong, We have a great working relationship with your Father and Hate to see you upset over this. Please let us know if we can help you out with this problem , We do take our reputation very seriously , Thank you

John M.
Sandy, UT
05/22/2015 Category: Service
John said he was not happy with his overall experience because he kept getting excuses from this business as to why they had not started to service his vehicle. He had scheduled an appointment prior to the visit. It was three days before they started to work on his vehicle and it took them two and a half weeks to complete the repair, which was more than he expected. This facility did not perform the repairs that he asked for and proceeded to service other issues. Theresults were not correct. He would not recommend this business for service for reasons already stated.
Brock B., owner from Premier Complete Auto Care responded on 05/26/2015

John Thank you for your feedback, When you left with the car you seemed very happy, You were sent to us from another shop you were at we tried to get you in as soon as we could, In the mean time we kept your car stored inside the entire time , We had called and told you we fixed your issue with the car rrunning rough and you wanted us to look at the turn signals and the brake lights we fixed both your issues there , we could not find anything wrong at the time with your ignition tumbler. I am very sorry you were not happy with your service i will try and call you and talk to you to find out more, thank you John

WC
Wendel C.
Clearfield, UT
Pontiac Firebird
05/22/2015 Category: Service
Wendel said he went to this business to get some help to get his vehicle running better. He asked about a diagnostic and they told him a lot of the times the plugs are the problem so they put in new spark plugs and a hot and cold sensor. When he picked up his vehicle, it did not run any better and the bill was $700. They wanted to put a fuel pump in also for an additional $1,000 but he chose to do that himself, which took him about two hours to do. He called them back as soon as he got home to let them know the vehicle was still not running right and they did not seem too concerned. They were telling him to try things to see if it helped. At no point did they tell him to bring the vehicle back so they could take another look at it. He would not recommend them to others because of this experience.
Brock B., owner from Premier Complete Auto Care responded on 05/26/2015

Wendel Thank you for your Feedback, Evan had called you and kept you updated the entire time on your car, We told you it needed plugs because they were fouled very bad from a bad rich condition, We found the rich condition was due to a bad coolant temp sensor that was stuck at -40 degrees we fixed that issue and then we were able to diag the car once it was back in correct condition, We then told you it needed a fuel pump we sold you the fuel pump for $102 and told you labor was $450 you then told us you were going to cut a hole in the floor board to do it We dont do that kind of work so we were not willing to do that for you , Im sorry you had a bad experience we try and make sure all of our custers are very happy as you can see by our feedback. Please call if we can help you with anything else

BR
BRYAN R.
Vernal, UT
12/04/2014
I definitely over reacted when I wrote my last review! !
I definitely over reacted when I wrote my last review I don't ever write these and by what I have hurt this companies reputation. I received a call today from Brock the owner of premier and we talked about my issues. my car did receive some rain which did upset me. however everything else was taken care of. please excuse my poor review. premier came very highly recommended . and I will recommend them as well. thank you for your call today Brock.

12/04/2014
A lot of hype
I was very disappointed with my experience with Premier! they kept giving me the run around as far as when my car would be ready.. I took 5 months!! they didn't do the work they said they would. I asked for a new chip Dyno tuned they didn't do that just adjusted my timing and fuel pressure and charged me $200 just for that.. They did however find and fix some issues that i am grateful for the negative out weighed the positive.. My car didn't have a convertible top yet they left it outside to be rained on ruining my brand new leather seats!! I am still waiting for the repair bill from my upholster!! Terrible experience i will never go back and will not refer anyone to this company...
Brock B., owner from Premier Complete Auto Care responded on 12/05/2014

Brian i am sorry to hear about this, Your car did not require a Chip and we charged you $200 for the Dyno Tune that is Dyno time and labor for setting propper fuel pressure, Timing, and tps voltage for max power and reliability, your car was kept inside exsept a few days when we had to have it outside during the day it maybe got reained on just a bit unfortunalty we can not gaurantee cars staying inside all the time, This is the first we are hearing about this i wish you would have contacted us about this so we could have helped you out if you and any problems,
I will call and talk to you later today Thank you Bryan

CO
Cory O.
Sandy, UT
Jeep CJ7
08/06/2014 Category: Service
Corey said this business is competent when it comes to engine work. They kept the vehicle for 5.5 weeks and charged him $4000. They overcharged him for this service, destroyed the interior seats, and scratched his fenders. They are poor on fitting existing engines. It is for these reasons he would not recommend them for service.

Samuel C.
05/06/2020
My experience here has NOT been good.
I spoke with Cody on the 23rd of April and asked when would be a good time to bring my car down to have the work that he gave me a quote prior to the 23rd, done on it. He told me Monday which was the 27th. Before this I told him I would have the car towed when they were closer to being ready for me because I didnt want my car sitting there for no longer than 4-5 days before being looked at.

I pay to have my car towed there on Monday 4/27 about 2pm. We find a spot for it, then I leave. I decided to drive by Premier on Thursday the 30th two hours before closing time just to see if they happen to start on my car. The car hasn't been touched so I give a quick call to check the status to see where we are at.

A gentleman took the call and put me on hold while he spoke to cody to get a status on my car. The guy gets back on the phone to let me know that they are looking to get my car in tomorrow (Friday 5/1) in the afternoon sometime.

I appreciated the status update and was understanding knowing that my vehicle wasn't the only car that needed service and some mechanic jobs don't quite go as planned. I drive by on Friday 1 hour before closing time and it is still sitting there. I instantly think that maybe another job took a bit longer and he still wasn't able to get to my car. I get it. Of course the weekend rolls by and now we are on Monday 5/4.

I walk into Premier and spoke to Cody. He didn't really have anything to tell me, so I express to him once again how important this is to me and that I'm waiting for this project to get done so we can move on to the next project needed done on my car. His vague words didn't really give me much confidence and made me feel like I was just being put on the back burner. The car sat again on Tuesday 5/5, so now we are on today which is Wednesday 5/6 I drove by there at 12 noon and the car is still sitting in the same spot. A whole week and going on 3 days now.

I have worked so hard for over a year and a half restoring my classic 87 mustang GT with the mechanical knowledge and abilities that I have. Unfortunately there are some things that are above my mechanical skillset that need to be professionally done. This is why I am here at Premier Complete Auto Repair. Why do I feel left in the dark and completely put off to the side as if what I need done to my car isn't as important as others that need work done?

The great reviews is what brought me here. I can't express how angry I am in this review.

ALAN B.
Chevrolet Pickup
11/01/2015
You didn't order the spark plug wires you promised
My first interaction with your company is a great memory you fixed my co2 sensor bung that was not placed properly by Gibson. You had it completed that night when I got off work it was waiting in your secret place thank you for that. This time i had two bad plug wires I wanted to say thanks for what you had done you said the wire would be here Monday I said ok. On Tuesday One week later I called no wires were ordered. So I ordered from summit it got to my home in three days and my truck is running great. I will be ordering a new exhaust system for the corvette full dual and headers in the near future I don't have bending our welding in my shop. I am still building a 1975 restomod corvette stingray. I would like to use a local shop and support your company what can I do to make sure we are communicating successfully.
Brock B., owner from Premier Complete Auto Care responded on 11/02/2015

Alan thank you for your Review I apologize about the wires When we had spoke that evening you had wanted a quote for a bunch of other items and i worked that all up for you you had said that you were ready to order them if i could match or beat Summits Pricing so i worked it all up and emailed you over the copy of it I never heard back from you On that and i was just going to order the wires with that order you had mentioned you were not in a hurry so i figured we would kill two birds with one stone i honestly had forgotten about it since i didn't hear back from you , I'm glad you were happy with our first repair for you we didn't get any good review from you on that but we got quite a bad review on this little issue, We take our Reviews very serious i hope you may offer a re-score

TH
Tyler H.
Riverton, UT
05/06/2014 Category: Service
Tyler said they do not follow-up or check on customers until a few days after service.
Brock B., owner from Premier Complete Auto Care responded on 05/08/2014

That is normally when we always check on customers is a few days after service to make sure they were satisified, Thanks for your business Tyler

07/19/2020
Great Service, Not So Great Communication
Premier Complete Auto Care has been taking care of my car for over two years now. They are great when it comes to actually doing quality work done on my vehicle, but I think they can do a better job at letting me know the status of my car instead of me having to call in and find out for myself that it was going to be done the next day. Plus they didn't call before they did the work to let me know what the issue was and how much it was going to cost. All I got was a phone call at the end letting me know my vehicle was done and I had to ask what the total cost was. It could've been $500 or $5000 but they didn't even ask me if it was ok to proceed. Anyways, still great service, but can do better with their communication.

Midvale, UT
03/02/2020
It’s close to home
Invoice was $100 more than I was quoted

Donny S.
Utah
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Donny said that he had a long talk with the owner and they resolved everything.

01/07/2020 Category: Service
Donny said that Zach and everyone was great. He asked for a lot of detail before he brought his vehicle in. A lot of things haven't been done. They're great and he will go back. He said he wants them to keep up the good work.
Brock B., owner from Premier Complete Auto Care responded on 01/08/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words Donny. Your business mean the world to us. Thank you for your concerns on your visit,

John C.
Utah
Pontiac GTO
07/08/2015 Category: Service
John said they didn't do anything. The person actually argued with him on the time that it took. It took two days to do the service and they didn't do anything to resolve the service light being on. He would still recommend them.

07/08/2015 Category: Service
John said the business took two days to get to his vehicle and then they did not do anything but change the fluids.
Brock B., owner from Premier Complete Auto Care responded on 07/09/2015

John Thank you very much for your reveiw i am very sorry you had a bad experience. I know when you dropped your car off it was later evening and we got to it the next day and let you know what was going on with it and we needed to try the correct fluid before anything and you were ok with that and you knew that may not fix the issue you had, Please let us know if it has fixed it or not ,

Michaelene R.
Honda Accord
11/19/2014 Category: Service
Michaelene said the service was average. She chose not to elaborate further.
Brock B., owner from Premier Complete Auto Care responded on 12/01/2014