Premier Complete Auto Care

Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Jacob H.
05/10/2018
Mistreatment
SCAM ARTIST STAY AWAY. I have a vortech brand supercharger of which this buisness is supposedly a registered dealer for. Anways my blower starts to break down and was in need of a rebuild who better to have do it than a dealer for the part. I call them up they say it range form 300-1200 depending on whats wrong and we agree upon 100 for inspection that can be rolled into the total cost. All sounds great right? Well that turned out to be a huge mistake after waiting nearly a week I come to find out it needs new bearing and its seals replaced the simplest possible rebuild and they quote me 900 dollars which seamed really high. So I call vortech the manufacturer and they say they'll do it for 399 500 dollars less even with shipping I'm paying a lot less than having the shop do it. Now you might think thats the end of the troubles but upon going to aquire my supercharger I was informed that they would not put it together and were instead putting it in a box for me all disassembled. I work in the vehichle service industry and this behavior is nothing but spiteful and rude they did give me half off the 100 for inspection but thats cause they only did half the job. Dont come here unless you want to be mistreated overcharged and wait weeks to do it.

EP
Emily P.
West Jordan, UT
10/15/2015
Worst repair shop ever!!
I wouldn't recommend Premier Auto to anyone. I took my car in a total of 4 different times. I had to keep taking my car back because service wasn't performed as it was supposed to and then other issues would continually pop up as a result of getting work done from them. I spent nearly $3,000 there and my car is worse off after having work done from them then when i brought it in in the first place. It doesn't run the same and there is now a horrible noise in the car when I turn. I had taken it back to them so many times as a result of these issues that weren't resolved or as a result of their service and after taking my car back in for the 4th time I didn't dare take it back anymore to have them continue to make things worse on my vehicle. I deeply regret taking my car into Premier not only for the money spent but for the condition that I got my car back. I would hope that no one else would have to experience what I did before with the time and money spent at this place.
Brock B., owner from Premier Complete Auto Care responded on 10/15/2015

Emily I am very sorry for the experience you had here, I know personally i have looked at your car, After we did your head gaskets you had a leak you noticed and that was just residual oil from pulling the torque converter we cleaned it up better after that no problems, you had said there was a noise we could not duplicate the noise I and 2 other techs tried to find you said it was when it was cold and turning right i believe, I believe those were your only complaints, we fixed the one and the noise we could not find , I am more than willing to compensate you if you had  another shop look at it and find something we may have done wrong, We have a great working relationship with your Father and Hate to see you upset over this. Please let us know if we can help you out with this problem , We do take our reputation very seriously , Thank you

John M.
Sandy, UT
05/22/2015 Category: Service
John said he was not happy with his overall experience because he kept getting excuses from this business as to why they had not started to service his vehicle. He had scheduled an appointment prior to the visit. It was three days before they started to work on his vehicle and it took them two and a half weeks to complete the repair, which was more than he expected. This facility did not perform the repairs that he asked for and proceeded to service other issues. Theresults were not correct. He would not recommend this business for service for reasons already stated.
Brock B., owner from Premier Complete Auto Care responded on 05/26/2015

John Thank you for your feedback, When you left with the car you seemed very happy, You were sent to us from another shop you were at we tried to get you in as soon as we could, In the mean time we kept your car stored inside the entire time , We had called and told you we fixed your issue with the car rrunning rough and you wanted us to look at the turn signals and the brake lights we fixed both your issues there , we could not find anything wrong at the time with your ignition tumbler. I am very sorry you were not happy with your service i will try and call you and talk to you to find out more, thank you John

WC
Wendel C.
Clearfield, UT
Pontiac Firebird
05/22/2015 Category: Service
Wendel said he went to this business to get some help to get his vehicle running better. He asked about a diagnostic and they told him a lot of the times the plugs are the problem so they put in new spark plugs and a hot and cold sensor. When he picked up his vehicle, it did not run any better and the bill was $700. They wanted to put a fuel pump in also for an additional $1,000 but he chose to do that himself, which took him about two hours to do. He called them back as soon as he got home to let them know the vehicle was still not running right and they did not seem too concerned. They were telling him to try things to see if it helped. At no point did they tell him to bring the vehicle back so they could take another look at it. He would not recommend them to others because of this experience.
Brock B., owner from Premier Complete Auto Care responded on 05/26/2015

Wendel Thank you for your Feedback, Evan had called you and kept you updated the entire time on your car, We told you it needed plugs because they were fouled very bad from a bad rich condition, We found the rich condition was due to a bad coolant temp sensor that was stuck at -40 degrees we fixed that issue and then we were able to diag the car once it was back in correct condition, We then told you it needed a fuel pump we sold you the fuel pump for $102 and told you labor was $450 you then told us you were going to cut a hole in the floor board to do it We dont do that kind of work so we were not willing to do that for you , Im sorry you had a bad experience we try and make sure all of our custers are very happy as you can see by our feedback. Please call if we can help you with anything else

BR
BRYAN R.
Vernal, UT
12/04/2014
I definitely over reacted when I wrote my last review! !
I definitely over reacted when I wrote my last review I don't ever write these and by what I have hurt this companies reputation. I received a call today from Brock the owner of premier and we talked about my issues. my car did receive some rain which did upset me. however everything else was taken care of. please excuse my poor review. premier came very highly recommended . and I will recommend them as well. thank you for your call today Brock.

12/04/2014
A lot of hype
I was very disappointed with my experience with Premier! they kept giving me the run around as far as when my car would be ready.. I took 5 months!! they didn't do the work they said they would. I asked for a new chip Dyno tuned they didn't do that just adjusted my timing and fuel pressure and charged me $200 just for that.. They did however find and fix some issues that i am grateful for the negative out weighed the positive.. My car didn't have a convertible top yet they left it outside to be rained on ruining my brand new leather seats!! I am still waiting for the repair bill from my upholster!! Terrible experience i will never go back and will not refer anyone to this company...
Brock B., owner from Premier Complete Auto Care responded on 12/05/2014

Brian i am sorry to hear about this, Your car did not require a Chip and we charged you $200 for the Dyno Tune that is Dyno time and labor for setting propper fuel pressure, Timing, and tps voltage for max power and reliability, your car was kept inside exsept a few days when we had to have it outside during the day it maybe got reained on just a bit unfortunalty we can not gaurantee cars staying inside all the time, This is the first we are hearing about this i wish you would have contacted us about this so we could have helped you out if you and any problems,
I will call and talk to you later today Thank you Bryan

CO
Cory O.
Sandy, UT
Jeep CJ7
08/06/2014 Category: Service
Corey said this business is competent when it comes to engine work. They kept the vehicle for 5.5 weeks and charged him $4000. They overcharged him for this service, destroyed the interior seats, and scratched his fenders. They are poor on fitting existing engines. It is for these reasons he would not recommend them for service.

PN
Perry N.
Kamas, UT
04/17/2019
Highly recommended!
Premier was highly recommended for work on our Air Power Racing team cars and we were impressed! Brock and Heath and their team are pros and a pleasure to work with - we really appreciate the great service!

KF
Kevin F.
Clearfield, UT
02/27/2019
SCT Custom Tune
Heath took the time to answer all of my questions, explain several things to me, and then build me 2 custom tunes for my 2001 Mustang! He did all of this without charge (I owe your shop some pizza)! My Mustang has never run this smoothly or with this much piwer before. Now mt upgrades (intake, throttle body, and dual exhaust) are working at their optimum! Premier Performance has earned that name! Thank you so much...

ZM
Zack M.
Ogden, UT
12/27/2018
Great atmosphere
I love doing my own work, and recently did a cam swap, rebuilt the heads on my 2014 Camaro ss. My son was having some school issues and i thought this project could help. Well it did help him but I some how after installing the vvt cam gear 3 times still managed to screw it up Lol oops. I called heath who was amazing even offered to come take a look at it if I lived closer haha thank you. They took my car in right before Christmas and are currently fixing it, they have been awesome to talk with and I know my car is going to run amazing. My wife did tell me I have to pay by washing there dishes for the next 3 year's soo that sucks lol. Thanks everyone down there helping me out with my car. I would trust any of these guys to work on my vehicles.

Mike C.
12/03/2018
Always make it right
Have sent my Chevy in multiple times for multiple problems.
They have addressed every problem I’ve had so far and I trust them for any problem that may come.
Thanks for the good work guys!

TE
Tom E.
South Jordan, UT
09/06/2018
5 Star Service!
I have had 2 vehicles worked on at Premier. Robert, Cody and team are very professional, knowledgeable, thorough and honest. I have and will continue to recommend them to my friends. They are a Five Star organization!

James B.
Kaysville, UT
04/05/2018
Best shop around
Shop is great to work with.They're very honest and they do beyond excellent work. Everyone there is very experienced, they know exactly what they're doing and how to do it. I've taken my vehicles (Both American and German) in to them for simple oil changes, all the way up to timing and head gasket repairs and even full engine replacements.

I'd recommend this shop to anyone and everyone!!!

EG
Eric G.
Hooper, UT
03/30/2018
Very knowledgable and trustworthy shop.
I had my '03 Mach1 in for a clutch kit, high torque starter, crank seal, clutch cable etc... done at Premier in April of 2017. This was my first experience with Premier and trusted all the good reviews. I mainly worked with Cody, but both service writers are good to work with at the front desk. Premier put a 12 month/12,000 mile warranty on their work and by no fault of their own, I had to use this warranty. The throw-out bearing started making noise a few months after being replaced. I decided that I needed to bring it back and have it replaced under warranty. Being that this was the first and only time that I have worked with Premier, I was skeptical that they would honor their warranty. In the end, they warrantied the labor and the throw-out bearing. I manage a fleet of 4,500 cars and am a Master ASE certified technician and normally work on my own cars, but in this case my time was limited and worth more than doing the repair myself. My 03 Mach1 has long-tube headers installed and so doing a clutch kit on this vehicle is near impossible on the ground as the headers won't give enough room to release the transmission from the vehicle. So, for this project, I opted to have someone else do the work, and I sure am glad that I drove from Hooper, Utah to Premier in West Jordan, some 50 miles one way, to have my clutch replaced. At no time did I have to throw my knowledge around to prove to them that the throw-out bearing was the issue. I took a technician for a drive to let them hear the noise and they didn't fight the warranty issue at all. Brock and the team at Premier are top notch, standup folks. I know they have to deal with a lot of ignorant people that think they know it all when it comes to cars and so I was surprised when I was treated so well and they didn't slough off my concerns like a lot of shops would have done. PREMIER COMPLETE AUTO CARE IS THE BEST AND I AM A CUSTOMER FOR LIFE!!!

CP
Chad P.
11/29/2015 Category: Service
Chad said the owner of this business is excellent and always conducts follow up calls. They provide great customer service, they are knowledgeable and overall a good facility.

KL
KANDI L.
11/27/2015
Overall
Love this place!
Brock B., owner from Premier Complete Auto Care responded on 11/30/2015

Thank you for your business Kandi We appreciate it very much, We hope you had a great thanksgiving

V
Valued Customer
Chevrolet Silverado
11/25/2015
Outstanding Service
I have 100% satisfaction whenever I use Premier. Currently I take all my fleet trucks to them as well as my personal truck. Great service at great prices!
Brock B., owner from Premier Complete Auto Care responded on 11/30/2015

Thank you for your business we appreciate it very much , we hope you had a great thanksgiving

AY
A.J. Y.
South Jordan, UT
Nissan 350Z
11/21/2015 Category: Service
A.J. said they were really great and friendly. He has been there a few times and they did a really good job.
Brock B., owner from Premier Complete Auto Care responded on 11/30/2015

Thank you for your business A.J we appreciate it very much , we hope you had a great thanksgiving

Jonathan R.
Utah
11/21/2015 Category: Service
Jonathan said he was happy with this business, and everything was good.
Brock B., owner from Premier Complete Auto Care responded on 11/30/2015

Thank you for your business Jonathan we appreciate it very much , we hope you had a great thanksgiving

BP
Brooke P.
West Jordan, UT
11/21/2015 Category: Service
Brooke said he was satisfied with the service at this business.
Brock B., owner from Premier Complete Auto Care responded on 11/30/2015

Thank you for your business Brooke we appreciate it very much , we hope you had a great thanksgiving

Josh G.
Riverton, UT
11/20/2015 Category: Service
Josh said this business was awesome.