Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Service ... customer oriented

KC
Krystal C.
12/26/2017 Category: Service
Krystal said the gentlemen who provided the inspection were very helpful.

Jason L.
12/23/2017 Category: Service
Jason said the business was quick and efficient.

PS
Pedro S.
Texas
Kia Optima
12/22/2017 Category: Service
Pedro said they waited after closing for him to pick up his vehicle. They are friendly. This is a family owned business.

John R.
Pharr, TX
12/20/2017
I initially took my 2001 Toyota Tacoma in for just an inspection sticker. The manager "Mody" showed me how my truck was leaking oils from the drive train. The truck had over 200K miles on it and I hadn't had much done to it previously. I asked Mody to replace all of the leaking parts. Then I decided to do everything else to the truck to keep it running for another long stretch. Mody was so helpful and patient. He would call regularly to give me updates on the truck. He even offered to give me a ride between my home and to or from the repair shop several times. The work was done professionally and to my satisfaction. Yes, it was a bit pricey but fair since I had several things done to it. I came away happy. I feel I can trust Mody and his repair staff to do a great job.

FV
Fabricia V.
11/21/2017 Category: Service
Fabricia said she recommends the business.

IV
Ivon V.
Penitas, TX
Chevrolet Cobalt
11/20/2017 Category: Service
Ivon said the employees did a good job and they worked with her on the payment.

ID
Ismael D.
Pharr, TX
Chevrolet Aveo
11/10/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Yvette. She said the service was good at the business.

Roger G.
11/08/2017 Category: Service
Roger said the business has always done great work.

WF
Wentia F.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
11/04/2017
Professional service
Helpful, friendly staff with great customer service

Shahbaz S.
10/11/2017
I am new to the Valley, I needed to have my car checked. I googled for the closest mechanic and I found Premium Automotive Services and I am really happy with the service. I had to leave my car overnight, they gave me a ride home and the next day they picked me up from my work. They communicated with me and told me what I needed to do and I will most definitively go back to them for my services. Finding a trust worthy mechanic is hard these days and I am glad I found one.

AR
Alec R.
Porsche 944
09/29/2017 Category: Service
Alec said the staff did a good job and they were quick. The staff was prompt and they took care of him.

AH
Aaron H.
09/28/2017 Category: Service
Aaron said the employees were very helpful in finding everything wrong with his vehicle.

Johnathon M.
Chevrolet Blazer
09/25/2017 Category: Service
Jonathon said the first time he went there he had to return because they were full.

AV
Aaron V.
09/20/2017
First timer, but definitely not the last!!!
I called to make an appointment for my inspection. The guy on the phone was super nice. Arrived early and they took me right in. Upon completion of the inspection, the same guy (manager) informed me what NEEDED to be changed, what he recommended be changed and also gave me info on the services I might need in the future. Didn't push anything that I didn't need. I know my vehicle and I do my own work, but I am definitely going to recommend to my fam and friends. Excellent customer service the way it's suppose to be! Thank you!

JO
Jose O.
09/08/2017
Service and benefits
Those who work there really get on the level your at and try to help you out plus if u do need a ride home work or after work to get your vehicle they send someone. The only thing that got to me was that it was a bit pricy but more great overall.

NI
Ndukaku I.
08/28/2017 Category: Service
Ndukaku said he felt it was a bit overpriced for the headlight exchange.

MZ
Martha Z.
08/16/2017
I trust them to work on my F150.
I moved here from Houston and needed to find a reliable mechanic that I could trust to keep my F150 on the road. After asking friends, searching the internet, and driving by several places, I decided to stop at Premium Automotive Service, it was close to home. Erik explained what the truck needed, how they were going to fix it, and was extremely patient in answering all my questions. They worked with me and my schedule. Lydia and Miguel drove me home and picked me up while my truck was being fixed. I drove off with a new truck but without the sticker price!!! It's ready for a road trip. I'm sooo glad I stopped in.

John G.
Buick Verano
08/15/2017 Category: Service
John said his overall experience was great. His service was good. They were friendly. He also takes his daughter's vehicle there.

SG
Sonia G.
Buick Verano
08/13/2017
The best customer service I have encountered at an automotive repair shop. The manager Erik who assisted me that day kept me informed on all repairs my vehicle needed via text and phone calls through out the day. Everthing was explained to me in detail regarding repairs and costs on parts and service. I was also able to finance the services provided which is AWESOME. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PLACE IF YOU NEED SERVICE ON YOUR VEHICLE.