Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

BC
Bryan C.
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Bryan said it took over 5 hours to put in a light bulb and they were slow to follow up.

IC
Irma C.
Ford Freestyle
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Irma said she was very unhappy with her service at this facility. The owner told her to go fix her light so she could pass the inspection with her vehicle and then he would do the inspection. She fixed the light and went back the next day and he said he was too busy to inspect her vehicle so she has to come back next week.

MV
Maria V.
GMC Acadia
03/14/2018
DISSAPOINTED!!!!!
My vehicle needed headlights and they were installed wrong!!! Of course I was charged almost $600. One of the lights points the light to the side of the road and the other one is very dim. I told Kevin that I wanted for them to Check it at night so he could see that the lights are not working properly, but he said that it was not necessary. According to Monty, the job had 3 years guaranteed, if something didn't work. I took it back and Kevin and the two mechanics said that there was nothing wrong w the lights. it was just that I was used to the original headlights. And that was the reason why when I drive at night, the lights are very dim. I am very disappointed with the service. Please don't tell people that if they are not satisfied to let you know because you don't really care.

Tatia S.
Pharr, TX
03/07/2018
Excellent customer service & response to issues
I really appreciate Mody and Kevin in their efforts to get to the bottom of my car issue and address my concerns. My only issue with the procedures as stated in the proprietor's response is if a customer complains of an issue where driving the vehicle is the way to diagnose the problem, please drive the vehicle on the road where issue is specified (highway or street). Otherwise, your treatment of my issue HAS been great.

03/07/2018
3 times in for 1 problem...still not fixed due to upsells.
I usually brought my Silverado here, & since my Camry needed work, I brought it here instead of the dealership.My original complaint (and still current complaint) was the front end was wobbly upon braking & at 60 MPH. Also needed oil change.

1st visit: original complaint above and their recommendations were: Alignment $89.99; Brake fluid flush $76.90; Radiator plus hoses $406.49; engine air filter $32.96; cabin filter $43.94; valve cover & gasket $98.87; rear brake pads $85; resurface rear rotors $59; PCV valve $32.96 total after labor, taxes & hazmat $1761.71 and the thing still wobbles.

2nd visit for same problem: Front brakes $85; resurface front rotors $59; total after labor, taxes, & hazmat $250.88 ***Come to find out, they only test drove it on the street, & NOT on the highway like I stated in the original problem***

3rd visit for same problem: NOW they test drive with me in the car, and see wtf I'm talking about. Now they tell me that ALL the rims are bent. Quote me $772.96 for new rims. Not doing it.

I have been completely and utterly robbed of my ability to choose repairs needed for my situation. Family has 2 vehicles. I drive my son to & from school 13 miles one way everyday. Because they did not listen to me & test the car on the highway originally, I am going to have $200 more in gas costs a month since I will have to drive my truck & not the car. If they did it right the first time, I could have decided to wait on all the extra repairs above & beyond what my main issue was. Now, I don't have that option.

Never going back. They lost a great customer with 2 older vehicles that are maintained very well, and will be maintained well for years to come somewhere else.
Mody D. from Premium Automotive Service responded on 03/21/2018

Hi Tatia, thank you for this review, unfortunately we could not duplicate the wobble and we showed you what the vehicle definitely needed and you decided to move forward with the needed repairs on the vehicle.  We do apologize but it was not done with mal intent and we were happy to help you when you came back with replacing the bent rims for free once we duplicated and found the wobble.  The first step in our process is always to take care of our customer's concern.  We missed that this visit and thank you for your business and we look forward to the oportunity to continue serving you and your vehicle needs.  Sincerely Premium Automotive

ER
ERNESTO R.
04/16/2016
Took Advantage
They took advantage of my wife went in to get her oil changed. Instead of at least asking what kind of oil she wanted to use, they just assumed and used the most expensive one (synthetic). There was no need to give her that oil, they could have easily used a less expensive proper weight oil. Needless to say, when she should me the bill I was not happy. We will not be going there again!
Mody D. from Premium Automotive Service responded on 04/29/2016

Thank your for taking the time to review our service and I would like to assure you that we were not trying to take advantage of your wife.  Before any oil change is done we only proceed after the oil change is chosen by the customer.  I also called you and unfortunately was not able to reach you because I would like to personally apologize and make sure that you understand that this was 100% not our intention.  We will happily refund you the money and give your next oil change free as well.  Also we will make a note under your file of what your oil prefrence is.  Thank you again and I look forward to talking with you.

ER
Esmeralda R.
Mazda 3
02/24/2015 Category: Service
Esmeralda said she took her vehicle to the business for her check engine light. She was told it would cost $80 for the diagnostic to figure out what was wrong. She was then told that unless they reset her check engine light they could not find out what was wrong and this would cost an additional $250. After the service was finished, her vehicle began stalling on her while driving home. She went back to the business and the manager told her there was nothing the business could do because her vehicle was already damaged prior to service. The manager was very rude and showed no sympathy or understanding for her situation. Due to this experience she would not recommend this business to others.

PE
Paul E.
Kia Sorento
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Liz. She said that the place insisted on doing work that she is certain was unnecessary, and she will not refer anyone to do business with them for that reason.

Carlos S.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Carlos said he was pretty satisfied with the service, but when he was getting a diagnostic check he was told it would be complementary. After he wasn't sure if he would get the repairs done right then, so the employees charged him $116 for the diagnostic even though that wasn't agreed upon initially. Overall the employees are very professional and knowledgeable.

NI
Ndukaku I.
08/28/2017 Category: Service
Ndukaku said he felt it was a bit overpriced for the headlight exchange.

RL
Robert L.
Cadillac Escalade EXT
12/27/2016 Category: Service
Robert said he had to sit around and wait for three hours while they worked on his vehicle.

AC
Ann C.
Chevrolet Suburban
07/08/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Joe. He said he has had better experiences. Even so they were courteous and great. As far as the quality of work he was satisfied but it could have been better.

RK
Raja K.
Jaguar XF
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Raja said the service was very good and the staff has professional people.

Ricardo M.
Acura RLX
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Ricardo said the business provided pretty good service.

Marty M.
Chevrolet Colorado
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Marty said the staff was helpful and respectful.

CV
Cindy V.
Hyundai Tucson
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Cindy said the service was quick. The people there are very nice. She also likes the new system, where they show her pictures of the parts that she needs.

EH
Edith H.
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Edith said that everything was really good except that the wait was 2 or 3 hours longer than they said it would be.

KA
Kevin A.
Honda Civic Coupe
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said the business took a little too much time for the inspection.

CP
Caroline P.
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Caroline said she had to go back to the business. She went in to have her inspection sticker done and she decided she needed windshield wipers, too. She forgot to pay for them and had to return for that reason. The employees were really good. . She stated she has never been in a vehicle repair place that has been so clean.

RT
Rey T.
04/14/2018 Category: Service
Rey said the business is pretty good.

JN
John N.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
03/17/2018
Oil chang
I just wanted to say in my opinion you guys did a great job on my Mercedes time doing my maintance was great I bring my next car too. Thanks John