Roy C.

Zachary M.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
07/31/2020
Very friendly and professional
Great service and very knowledgeable.

Lexus LX 470
07/31/2020
Courteous service and convenient location.

Austin, TX
07/29/2020
Efficient & Kind!
Moody and his team are extremely kind and efficient. My family and I can always count on them for a solution!

GN
George N.
Land Rover Range Rover Velar
07/28/2020
Customer Service and quality Service
Moody is the main reason I go to Prestige Auto Care. He is kind, caring and sincere. He explains the problems and solutions very patiently. We have had many good experiences with Moody. We will continue to use Moody's services.

07/25/2020
Very good work.

GC
Grace C.
07/24/2020
Prestige Auto
Totally impressed by the service experience and expertise!!😀

SL
Scott L.
07/24/2020
1st time
My 1st time at Prestige and I'll definitely be going back for my repair needs.

GN
George N.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
07/23/2020
Moody is excellent. I go there because I trust him.
Moody has good manners and is trustworthy.

WT
Walter T.
Chevrolet HHR
07/23/2020
Knowledgeable individuals with kindness
In a time where people is money hungry and not every auto service establishment says the truth, I found through church members recommendation someone that is going to help me with my car problems and will value my business with a quality service and honesty. So far I’m very pleased. Thanks Prestige!!!

SK
Steve K.
07/21/2020
Still great
Moody and Prestige Complete Auto Care have continued to offer great service and take care of all my automotive needs. Today I stopped by for an inspection and I was in and out quickly. The waiting room is clean and comfortable. I was in and out before I knew it! I will keep going back as needed.

Adam M.
Fulshear, TX
Honda Civic Coupe
07/21/2020
Fair and honest pricing, I highly recommend anyone needing auto care to give Moody at prestige a try.

NS

Kate W.
Honda Civic Coupe
07/15/2020
Friendly, fast, and clean
Moody is amazing! He is so kind and professional and he and his staff go above and beyond to make your experience a top notch one!

TR
Toby R.
07/14/2020
Very personalized, friendly, and accommodating! Always pleased with the work!!
This business is in Bellaire, Texas. It has a small town feel even though it is in the middle of Houston Texas. Moody Solomon has the "old fashioned" way of going the extra mile to be helpful and curious! He has helped me out so many times!! He runs this business very well!!!!