Nissan Rogue
Outstanding Service!
I called Moody about my car AC issues. Thinking that I have one. He took my car in at 3:30 p.m. and told me that he'll get it checked out before end of close of business. He diagnosed the car issue and found no issues after all. He stayed past 6 and allow me to pick up my car at 630 p.m. I offered to pay for the diagnostic of the car and he refused my payment since he didn't repaired the car.

I truly appreciate his service and will definitely bring the car back for future work!!!

WB
Wendy B.
Volvo XC60
Wendy
My problem was fixed as soon as possible.

Dennis B.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
Dependeable
I was impressed with the overall experience.

JO
Joan O.
The BEST IN BELLAIRE!!
Moody and this team are so efficient and trustworthy. I appreciate his honesty every time I take my car in and also love the fact that it comes back sparking!
Y'all are a wonderful addition to Bellaire!

Melanie W.
Volvo S60
Quality service
Moody offers honest quality service at a reasonable price. My car was fixed quickly and I was always told the cost of the parts and labor. Convenient location as well.

Volvo XC90
03/28/2019
Old car looks new
After taking car to Prestige for state inspection and oil change, Moody gave my car a thorough cleaning.

Volvo XC90
03/28/2019
Highly recommend
Moody is always very responsive to questions about repairs. Never tries to upsell. After a few visits to Prestige, I realize how badly the dealership service department was ripping us off.

Cadillac SRX
03/27/2019
recent
very good service

03/27/2019
Professional and also a friendly place.
Very professional and a comfortable place to wait. Took no longer than the time I was told it would take. This was my first time there and I will continue to take my car there for service.

RK
Robyn K.
Audi Q7
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Robyn said she has been to the business numerous times. The staff go above and beyond and are helpful. The service was top notch and completed quickly.

mary D.
Kia Optima
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Mary said her experience with the business was excellent. It was recommended to her by her regular mechanic, everyone was very nice, and they completed her inspection quickly.

VM
Vicki M.
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Vicki said the staff was very nice and they may have charged too much but the service was good. The brakes she had fixed seem to be good and the mechanics were nice and did a good job. The staff even wiped the pollen dust off her vehicle.

Chevrolet Suburban
03/24/2019
Outstanding Service
I have always had a great experience when having my car serviced here. The comfort and cleanliness of the waiting area is wonderful. The owner is personable and honest. The service is excellent. I highly recommend Prestige.

Acura RDX
03/23/2019
Very attentive and professional just follow through
Owner really cares about customers and techs seem knowledgeable. He indicated I needed tires due to wear. He said he would get back to me with quotes but never heard from him. I consider this no big deal. Just needs a quick reminder call. I Recommend this shop

03/23/2019
Neighborhood oriented
Fair prices

Mike C.
03/05/2019
Recent car repair to CRV.
Honest, curtious, reasonable prices for the work done. Moody is very personable. Highly recommend your auto work to Prestige. ๐Ÿ˜€

GC

Mark L.
Land Rover LR4
03/01/2019
Brake Repair for LR 4
Outstanding service! Would highly recommend. Called and was able to have my brakes replaced the same day.

Sara B.
Pontiac G6
02/27/2019
Fixed a Problem that Dealership Failed to Fix
Prestige came thru again!
A problem David Taylor service failed to repair correctly three times Moody's service staff got corrected on their first attempt. Thank you!

CR
Carole R.
02/25/2019
Thorough Analysis of Auto
Prestige recently completed some warranty work and now, my Lexus RX330 is perfect !
A big thank you to owner/operator Moody Soliman and his team for a job well done !