TJ
Inspection

Raed B.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
12/06/2019
Great service, friendly and convenient
Prestige did a wonderful job servicing my vehicle. They performed the service that I asked for and also did a check up at no additional charge to make sure that everything is working properly and made the recommendation for what ever needed to be maintained. Before I left my car was washed and cleaned and retired like new. I gladly recommend prestige for all your auto services . Thank you Prestige for treating my car like it is your own

JO
Joan O.
12/05/2019
Moody & Team Are The Best!!!
Moody and his staff are so professional and knowledgeable and take care of their customers. I know the minute I walk in there that my needs will be met and my questions answered. I truly appreciate having them in the neighborhood and recommend everyone I know to Prestige!! You always go above and beyond and I truly appreciate it! Thank you so much!!

WB
Wendy B.
Volvo XC60
11/25/2019
broken car door
My car door won't open from the inside, only from the outside. Moody fixed by door and reset my back up camera to function automatically

KF
Kathy F.
Mercedes-Benz GLE
11/22/2019
Moody is a pleasure to work with. Prestige provides quality work at a fair price.
The waiting area is clean and comfortable and the service is good. I would highly recommend them!

PM
Peggy M.
Jaguar XF
11/20/2019
Quality work
Quality work, timely, extra service

NH
Nicola H.
Missouri City, TX
Lexus GX 470
11/20/2019
Excellent customer service
Very happy with communication and updates on status of vehicle and going the extra mile to help

SA
Santiago A.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
11/16/2019
Repeat customer
Have been there several times and plan on continuing to go back.

Todd B.
Kia Sorento
11/15/2019
Convenient, clean and informative
The owner, Moody, takes a lot of time with you. He explains and shows you pictures so you can see what is wrong with the car. You don't feel like you are being ripped off. He is honest and tries to find ways to save you money. They clean your car, inside and out, so when you pick up you get into a lovely, clean vehicle. Very good customer service.

Lori S.
11/13/2019
Great place, recommend to all my friends.
Friendly

LV
Larsen V.
Volvo XC90
11/11/2019
Awesome service and people skills
The service I received on my car was excellent! They had fresh Starbucks coffee k-cups you could make while you waited for your car as well as informative information playing on the tv and entertainment. All of the employees and Modi were very helpful.

DN
Debbie N.
11/10/2019
Individualized service
Prestige offers great personalized service. Update texts and emails on your car status. Quick service and reasonable Moody goes out of his way to please his customers. The best is, it’s location, close to work and home.

Lexus ES 300h
11/07/2019
Quickly did State safety inspection
I had a recommendation for tis place and it did not disappoint.

Michael L.
Lexus IS 250
11/05/2019
Good in the neighborhood
I've been here before but today I just stopped in to get a state inspection done (15 minutes). Moody (owner/manager) is friendly and professional and a pleasure to visit with. Waiting area is very clean and comfortable and the shop appears neat and immaculate. I think my cars have found a new home for their maintenance needs. As a Bellaire resident. the location could not be more convenient. I'll be back.

David R.