JO
Joan O.
12/26/2018
Excellent, Dependable Service
Moody is professional, qualified and very dependable. I have recommended him to all my friends! Not only did not car come back completed and quickly, but it was clean, too. I appreciate having someone in Bellaire that I can trust!

DA
Donna A.
Mazda CX-9
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Donna said they are super great and she will send her friends to them.

12/22/2018
Moodi's service and excellent work
Moodi believes the community is important to his business
He is efficient and cost effective and does excellent work
He believes in helping his customers
He considers Prestige as part of the Bellaire community

Charles B.
Saab 9-7X
Excellent Personal Attention and Great Auto Service
I have used Prestige Complete Auto Care several times in 2018. Each time Moody Soliman welcomed me into his inviting waiting area. After listening to my needs he offers cost effective solutions and delivers them in a timely manner. There is no doubt Prestige is my first choice for my family's auto care.

Melanie W.
Volvo S60
12/22/2018
Prestige offers honest quality car care for its customers. The service is prompt and the cost is reasonable. This is my new place for the upkeep on my Volvo

Johnathan S.
smart fortwo
12/13/2018
Excellent Auto Repair and Maintenance
Very kind and professional management and diligent mechanics. They exceeded my expectations with service and quality. I will be a repeat customer for sure!

12/12/2018
Quality Dependable Work
Quality Dependable Work

Acura RDX
12/12/2018
Took my car in as there was a burning smell coming from underneath the hood. Technician took great care to check the electronics and other tests to diagnose the problem. After issue was resolved, they gave it a thorough vacuum and wash. Excellent care and service. I will definitely be going back for future service appointments.

EK
Ellen K.
Nissan Armada
11/29/2018
Not your typical auto repair!
I have never felt to cared for by an auto ship before. Prestige is honest and caring about their customers.

Sameh S.
11/29/2018
F150 2015
Honest and great mechanic shop

Asia B.
Honda Accord Coupe
11/28/2018
Safety Inspection for 2017 Honda
Prestige is awesome! The front desk person was super helpful, they were efficient and overall the best and cleanest car service place I’ve ever been to! The guy at the front informed me of what I needed for my car and didn’t do any unnecessary things that cost me extra money! The snacks and coffee was an added bonus!

CR
Carole R.
11/27/2018
Checking Entire System for a Road Trip
Prestige performed a complete & thorough 'road worthy inspection' of my Lexus before taking a road trip just to make sure that there were no potential problems before my trip. This is a very important service to give you peace of mind before 'hitting the road'. We found a few items that needed attention before my trip and all repairs were completed in good order ! Thank You Prestige !

TH
Ted H.
Cadillac CTS Sedan
11/26/2018
Top notch service, once again
Front brake service on the Cadillac wagon.
Great service at a reasonable price; from drop-off in the morning to pick-up later that afternoon.

Comfortable and clean waiting area was good to finish a few things up for work as well.

100% recommended!

LC
Lili C.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Lili said the service was great. The employees explained her service.

SK
Steven K.
11/15/2018
5 Star Customer Service
I have reviewed this company before and wanted to do it again. The owner, Moody, is a great guy and very knowledgeable. The main reason for this review is to praise him for the extra steps he took. Most notably, delivering the car to my home at the end of the day since I could not make it back to his shop by closing. This was above and beyond what was expected and greatly appreciated. I will be sure to continue using him and highly recommend him to anyone looking for a mechanic.

GB
Gail B.
Volvo V70
11/15/2018
First service in a long time
While the cost was higher than I would have liked, I'm satisfied. In particular, I liked very much that Mr. Soliman explained the work that would be done on my 2004 Volvo V70—primarily, what I had requested—and what additional work was necessary. Moreover, we discussed cost saving for the upcoming work—including some research he would do to identify options.

Janis G.
11/10/2018
Knew what to do and it was completed on time as promised.
Appreciated the updates on needed items, and the car wash was an extra benefit that was so much appreciated.

CR
Carole R.
Toyota Camry Solara
11/02/2018
Excellent Service As Usual !
Prestige Auto continues to be my 'go to' auto service for all service and repairs. The owner/manager of Prestige is an excellent auto diagnostician with access to the best auto parts and the best service technicians. Prestige truly cares about you and your auto !

BW
Ben W.
Buick Park Avenue
11/01/2018
Service is always top notch!

SD
Shashvat D.
10/30/2018
Excellent quick service
Excellent quick and professional state inspection.
Will recommend to others