Mercedes-Benz CL-Class
10/17/2019
Quick turnaround
Quick turnaround. Owner sat in car with me to listen to noise then had it fixed.

Jyoti B.
10/17/2019
Highly recommend
I went in for an inspection which was very quick. Moody took time to explain and show parts that needed to be replaced.
It was a pleasant surprise to find the car all clean and vacuumed at pick up.
Highly recommend this clean, super friendly and efficient place.

Jim S.
Mercedes-Benz E350
10/16/2019
Confidence
They were not able to help me because my repair was unique to Mercedes. They gave me a very detailed reason why and I felt confident they tried everything possible

10/15/2019
Excellent, without the dealer hassle
Five stars for service, convenience, cleanliness, and accessibility. 4 stars on price- BUT I will go back for future service.

I had hoped the pricing would be much lower than the dealership, but it was not. All in all, I’d say about the same price-wise. However, I didn't get the feeling of being taken advantage of like one feels at the dealership. Prestige is worth supporting as a local Bellaire business.

Waiting area very comfortable and clean and bright. Could use a table there so that some people might be able to work on their laptop.

Work was done quickly and wait time was minimal. Would absolutely recommend Prestige for auto service and I WILL be back for future service needs.

Margaret P.
Volvo XC60
10/15/2019
Moody and the Prestige team are amazing
Moody goes out of his way to ensure that he has covered all his bases on your car and given you the best price he can. He treats his customers like family. I appreciate having an honest business for my car maintenance and repairs.

Chrysler Pacifica
10/14/2019
Inspection
Clean, fast, friendly, and professional.

RN
Rick N.
Scion xB
10/12/2019
On my way home from running errands I noticed the battery icon on the dashboard was illuminated. Having replaced the battery just a couple of months ago I feared the worst. Being after noon on a Saturday I was worried that I wouldn't find anyone open to fix my car. I googled the Saturday hours of Prestige and saw they were open until 3 so I hurried over there. Moody took my car right away and had his mechanic check it out. Sure enough it was the alternator. He immediately ordered one and his mechanic installed it while I waited. He even had one of his guys wash and vacuum my car. Not the way I wanted to spend a Saturday but I'm really glad Prestige was open and I could deal with it today and not be stuck with a dead battery on a Sunday or even worse on Monday morning when I have to go to work.

SA
Santiago A.
10/11/2019
Clean professional work
This is a clean and professional auto mechanic shop. I plan to continue taking my vehicles to this shop for the foreseeable future.

EO
Eduardo O.
Land Rover Range Rover
10/10/2019
Great friendly staff! Mechanics know what there doing.

Toyota Yaris
10/10/2019
Super helpful!
I was stuck and low on cash, they helped me at a very affordable rate and made sure my car was in working order!

10/09/2019
They handled my repair with professionalism and attended to all the details. The owner is honest and fair, and I would definitely recommend them to others.

10/08/2019
The service and the owner
Prestige is my neighborhood shop
The owner knows me and provides prompt attention to my car
The shop is clean and efficient
I feel Prestige cares about me

10/05/2019
Wonderful service!
Great service and transparent with their prices and what they’re charging you for. Moody was super nice (even offered us breakfast :)) and was very accommodating with our tight schedule.

EZ
Eve Z.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
10/02/2019
Honest Owner, Great Service
I love taking our cars to this shop. Moody is always honest, pleasant and provides great reliable service.

Highly recommended!!!

Nissan Rogue
09/23/2019
My second time bringing my vehicle to this shop. The owner is very nice and so personable. So far the shop has provided superior service and will recommend to friends and family