Overall Rating 4.4444456/5Overall Rating 4.4444456/5Overall Rating 4.4444456/5Overall Rating 4.4444456/5rating 4.4444456
Overall Rating 2.66667/5Overall Rating 2.66667/5rating 2.66667rating 2.66667rating 2.66667

Big Indian, NY
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/17/2017 Category: Service
Friendly workers
Work seems to take longer both times the car was brought in.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 01/17/2017

I thank you for your response. We strive to have a professional and courteous staff to ensure positive and efficient visits. If you have not already called our service department to discuss what we can do to improve our service I would suggest calling and speaking directly with our Service Advisor Jeff at ext. 265 or Eric our Service Director at ext. 212. Thank you.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/25/2016 Category: Service
well it takes a bit to get it done right....it took 3x's to get my last service visit completed. Jeff finally took over and got it done correctly.
It takes a bit to get it all done right
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 10/26/2016

Thank you for taking the time to respond. We are sincerely sorry for the delay in getting your work done.  We do strive to have a professional, and courteous staff to ensure positive and efficient visits.  Our customers and our reputation are important to us.

Woodstock, NY
08/10/2016 Category: Service
Not good
Not good
HEIDI L B., Service Coordinator from Prestige Hyundai responded on 08/13/2016

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I have looked at your file and I see that your original call for the Recall was prior to the release of parts. An Interim or preliminary notice was sent from Hyundai notifying you of the recall but that no remedy was yet available. I do understand that these notices can be confusing and I apologize for that. Following that there was a limited number of parts sent to us and therefore a waiting list was created and we were calling customers back to schedule appointments.
I see no reason for our technicians to remove your sticker as no service was done. I’m sorry it was no longer in your window for whatever reason that it came loose. Had the service been performed here previously we would have been happy to replace it for you in order to help keep your services on track.
I thank you again for your response. We do strive to have a professional, and courteous staff to ensure positive and efficient visits. Our customers and our reputation are important to us.

NR
Norman R.
Margaretville, NY
2012 Hyundai Accent
07/06/2016 Category: Service
Horizontally and vertically well intergrated and responsive to service requests
I came to Service with a cloudy headlight plastic cover. Jeff told me that it was not covered by the warranty, and that I should speak to someone in Sales. I sent an email, and the next morning, Jeff called and told me that the plastic cover had been ordered. I was impressed how quickly, different people in different departments worked together to resolve the issue. Thanks.

07/06/2016 Category: Service
Geat: courtesy and respect.
Not so great: communication between parts and service, and attention given by Sales post sale.
Geat: courtesy and respect.
HEIDI L B., Service Coordinator from Prestige Hyundai responded on 07/07/2016

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond. I am glad you were able to speak with our Service Manager regarding the issue. Please let us know how we can do to improve our service! We look forward to being able to serve you on your next scheduled visit.

06/06/2016 Category: Service
customer service and being treated as a valued customer
I'm hopeful future visits will be more successful
HEIDI L B., Service Coordinator from Prestige Hyundai responded on 06/09/2016

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond. Our staff does strive to be helpful and friendly at all times. I apologize that it seems your repairs were delayed as part of our recent personnel change pertaining to Hyundai. I have passed your comments on to my Parts & Service Director regarding this. We look forward to being able to serve you on your next scheduled visit.

Mariana D.
2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
08/11/2015 Category: Service
Rude Service Advisors
I've had my Santa Fe for 2.5 years now and I've yet to have a pleasant experience when I bring the car in for maintenance/service. The advisors are always so rude and seem less than interested in hearing my concerns about the car. I honestly considered not buying out my lease at the end because of this issue alone. I love my car and this is a shame, because customer service means a lot in my household and it definitely dictates where we bring our business.
HEIDI L B., Service Coordinator from Prestige Hyundai responded on 08/13/2015

Mariana,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your business and your detailed feedback. I’m sorry for the problems you experienced with the service you have received. I did ask my Hyundai Service Manager to contact you to try and get more information. He was however unsucessful in reaching you but did leave a message. I will pass this review along to our Parts & Service Director. He is at the moment on vacation, but I will be sure he looks into this as soon as he returns. I do apologize for the way you were made to feel at our dealership and hope our management can speak to you to clarify where we can look to correct for any future visits as well as other customers.  If you have any concerns in the future, please feel free to call.

KC
KATHLEEN C.
Beacon, NY
07/28/2014 Category: Service
just like all the other dealers
i brought my car here because they used to be different and it was worth the drive. My car was diagnosed by my hometown mechanic but the problem was covered by warranty. so I made an appointment stating the problem, and took a half day off at work. I drove over an hour and all they did was tell me that indeed that was the problem. Okay I knew that already. then they made me make a separate appointment to fix it , loosing yet another day at work. Oh and they don't stock wheel bearings ( what???) oh and they need 3 hours to fix wheel bearings (what you need is better mechanics!) this was a terrible ordeal and I would never come here again !And while we are at it stop asking us to drive around the building to exit if it is a one way if there is going to be a truck blocking it every time. Oh and when you need to move something off the floor to move the seat back don't throw it around. be respectful of other peoples property

Ronald B.
High Falls, NY
2017 Hyundai Veloster
03/22/2019 Category: Service
To pricey for simple work
As stated earlier in this review, I found that the cost of the oil change and tire rotation ($70.00) to be excessive. I know I go go elsewhere and get the same service at a considerable less cost.
I Doubt I will be doing routine maintenance at your dealership in the future.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you for your time speaking with me. Your input is important to us and we have made changes with what our service includes. I hope we can meet your expectations in the future and look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Highland, NY
02/24/2019 Category: Service
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 02/26/2019

EG
Eric G.
Accord, NY
12/10/2018 Category: Service
heat
car takes too long to produce heat
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

I hope we as a dealership were able to meet your expectations, even though we are unable to change the heating warm up with your car. We work very hard to provide the best service as we strive for a five star rating as a dealer. Im sorry we did not meet that for you. If there is anything we can change as a dealer please let me know. Thank you and enjoy your holidays.

EG
Ernest G.
Poughquag, NY
2016 Hyundai Azera
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Brake job
Warranty is useless if it isn't honored
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond. Our staff does strive to be helpful and friendly at all times. I will pass your comments on to my Parts & Service Director. At this time I will bring up your comments to him. Thank you once again for your time.

FA
Frank A.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
10/15/2018 Category: Service
A
A
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

I’m sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for the response in regards to your concern. We strive to provide the best experience as possible. Please contact me to further go over your paperwork with you.

Susan M.
Glenford, NY
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/11/2018 Category: Service

10/11/2018 Category: Service
very good.
I have found while dealing with the staff at Prestige Hyundai, that everyone has been very professional and sympathetic to my needs with my new Hyundai Kona.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your last visit with me this morning. I am happy to hear that you are satified with our service. As per pour discussion I have provided you with our survey. Thank you hope you enjoy your fall.

Jose H.
Glasco, NY
08/15/2018 Category: Service
HONOR WHAT YOU PROMISE
An OK experience but not honoring the second oil change because I could not make it in time ! ! Horrible business ! !
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond. Our staff does strive to be helpful and friendly at all times. Im sorry to hear that your last experience did not go well. I do apologize that you have had difficulty.

Port Ewen, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/28/2018 Category: Service
Local
Only went because it’s certified Hyundai service
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

I thank you for your response. We strive to have a professional, and courteous staff  to ensure positive and efficient visits. If you have not already called our service department to discuss bringing the car back in to see what else can be done I would suggest calling and speaking directly with our Service Advisor at ext. 265 or on Mondays our Service Director at ext. 212 to see how we can remediate the issue. Thank you.

Joseph P.
High Falls, NY
2013 Hyundai Accent
04/24/2018 Category: Service
ok
ok
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 04/24/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond. Our staff does strive to be helpful and friendly at all times. Please let us know how we can do to improve our service! We look forward to being able to serve you on your next scheduled visit.

West Hurley, NY
03/18/2018 Category: Service
THis is annoying me.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 03/20/2018

Sorry to hear about the experience you had. in reference to your concerns, The cabin filter was replaced in july and most likely did not need replacement again at this past visit. Also looking into the tires last visit they made a note you may need in future, since you only drove less than 4,000 the tires are not yet needing replacement. If you have a question feel free to call me.
Thanks,

Highland, NY
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/18/2018 Category: Service
review
My feelings are changing in regards to this dealership
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 03/20/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond. I will pass your comments on to my Parts & Service Director. Thank you once again for your time. We look forward to being able to serve you on your next scheduled visit.

Bruce S.
Milton, NY
2016 Hyundai Genesis
01/29/2018 Category: Service
Missed Opportunity with loyal customer
Second new car in 2 years with same dealer. Always on service plans. Should make sure the customer leaves with a +1 experience. Safety should always be priority!!! 2016 Genesis should not have to return Monday after simple oil change and cabin filter service on Saturday.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 01/30/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond. We are glad you called us back to be able to quickly remediate the issue. Please let us know how we can do to improve our service! We look forward to being able to serve you on your next scheduled visit.

Woodstock, NY
01/28/2018 Category: Service
My experience
It was fine...the communication was the best of the entire service.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 01/30/2018