Joseph M.
Excellent Dealerslhip
This is my third car from Prestige and I bring it to them for service all the time with each car. They are excellent with answering questions or solving and issues with the car, which I have not had very many.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 02/12/2020

We are very glad to hear about your continued satisfaction. We strive to give our customers a pleasant experience with fast, friendly, accurate, and efficient service. Thank you for taking the time to respond! We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service.

Staatsburg, NY
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Helpful and Knowledgeable.
Always Professional.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 02/12/2020

Thank you for your response. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with our service. We look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Lake Katrine, NY
2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service Value
The service is well worth the value.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 02/12/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond. Our staff does strive to be helpful and friendly at all times. Please let us know how we can do to improve our service! We look forward to being able to serve you on your next scheduled visit.

SK
Scott K.
Hurley, NY
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service appontment
Great as always
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 02/12/2020

Our goal is always 100% satisfaction and we take pride in making our customers happy. The team here at Prestige is glad that your experience with us went well. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Richard M.
Catskill, NY
02/04/2020
Love my Hyundia !!
This is our sixth Hyundai from Kingston Prestige, their team is amazing, from Jerry Fraenkel sales to Brian in finance with Jeff Decker IN SERVICE , ALWAYS PROFICIENT AND POLITE. " OUR THANKS TO ALL AT PRESTIGE"
RICHIE MCCUSKER
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 02/05/2020

Scott W.
New York City, NY
02/03/2020
Fantastic Dealership Experience
Leased a new 2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plug in from Gerry Fraenkel at Prestige Hyundai the other day. He and I had previously spoken some months ago when I was on the hunt for a Toyota Prius Plug Prime Plug in at the time - and while they didn't have the trim level I was looking for at the time, I knew from our interactions that he was the right guy to go to when I was looking for a quote on the Ioniq. Gerry's the atypical car salesman, and while I was very skeptical, as we all know those quintessential stereotypical car salesman type antics like the "bait and switch", that's hardly the case with Gerry. He's a straight shooter, no gimmicks, no games, no nonsense. He delivered the car I expected, at the price I expected, no fuss, no muss. It was well worth my 2 hr trip to see him, and I'm overwhelmingly likely to go to him again if in the market for a Toyota/Hyundai. Highly recommended. Mention my name to Gerry for great service and a great deal. Scott Webber
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 02/04/2020

We are so glad to hear that you are happy with our service here at Prestige. Our goal is always 100% satisfaction and we take pride in making our customers happy. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

NS
Natalie S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/13/2020 Category: Service
I have to say Prestige Hyundai/Toyota have great people working there. After bringing my daughters car to another Hyundai dealership to find out what was wrong with the steering and got no answer of what was wrong with it. I decided to bring my daughters car to Prestige. Jeff was super polite and helpful. The car was fixed promptly and problem fixed. Definitely will be going back there. Prestige will have this Hyundai family’s future business for service and buying.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 01/14/2020

AL
Allan L.
Smooth service visit.
I have my current Hyundai Tucson serviced at Prestige Hyundai as I have my previous Hyundai vehicles and have never had any major difficulties
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 01/11/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond. Our staff does strive to be helpful and friendly at all times. Thank you for your continued business. We look forward to being able to serve you on your next scheduled visit.

John B.
Ellenville, NY
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
I Love Prestige Hyundai
When I go for service, they are courteous and professional. They always do excellent work.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 01/11/2020

We strive to provide the best service around. We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

WH
William H.
Saugerties, NY
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Happy to report my light's now turned off.
Engine light came on. Arranged for repair next day. Job completed satisfactorily in 1 1/2 hours , much sooner than I expected.
Thoroughly satisfied with service
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 01/10/2020

GM
Gregory M.
Rhinebeck, NY
01/09/2020 Category: Service
We had a great experience with signing up for a new lease contract. The two people who were most helpful were Hyuandai employees Chris and Angie who walked us through the process and showed us how to set up and use some of the features of the car.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 01/10/2020

Thank you for your response. I am happy to hear that you were satisfied with your experience. We look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

AL
Alicia L.
01/03/2020
Attentive and awesome!
Excellent customer service- Chris and Angie are a rockstar duo who are very attentive And friendly which made it so much easier to make a decision and drive away in a new vehicle that I love!!
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 01/07/2020

Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 02/04/2020

WF
William F.
New Paltz, NY
01/01/2020 Category: Service
Friendly service personnel
The service staff were friendly and professional. My car required repainting and was kept for a week but a loaner car was provided and when dropping off and picking up my car everything was done quickly and efficiently.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 01/02/2020

WF
Wanda F.
Catskill, NY
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/01/2020 Category: Service
Old rundown dealership
Making such an investment on a vehicle, you expect the dealership to show their customers their appreciation. This one is very old, dated, and rundown. The bathrooms and customer waiting areas look like the old mom & pop's used car dealerships. Their building is in much needed repair. Not appealing. Depressing.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 01/02/2020

We strive to give our customers a pleasant experience with fast, friendly, accurate, and efficient service ! I hope everything went well with the servicing of your vehicle.

Joseph M.
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Dealerslhip
This my third car from Prestige Hyundai, they do a great job.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 12/17/2019

We are very glad to hear about your continued satisfaction. We strive to give our customers a pleasant experience with fast, friendly, accurate, and efficient service. Thank you for taking the time to respond! Enjoy your holidays.