Overall Rating 4.4444456/5Overall Rating 4.4444456/5Overall Rating 4.4444456/5Overall Rating 4.4444456/5rating 4.4444456
Overall Rating 2.66667/5Overall Rating 2.66667/5rating 2.66667rating 2.66667rating 2.66667

Highland, NY
05/01/2019 Category: Service
Just as expected...Prestige never disappoints with the quality of service provided. Highly recommended.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 05/02/2019

Thank you for your positive response. We work very hard to provide our customers with the best service as possible. We tahnk you for your business and look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Joseph A.
Clinton Corners, NY
05/01/2019 Category: Service
Excellent, considerate service.
I know can always count on Prestige Hyundai to service my car with excellent, considerate care. I own 2012 Toyota Corolla I bought from their Toyota outlet and that is the kind of care they give that care as well.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 05/01/2019

We work extremely hard to give our customers top notch service each and every time. I am Happy to hear that we were able to make that happen for you. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Michael G.
Rhinebeck, NY
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Well oiled machine
They stand behind their product. They gave me a rental , and they made a rough situation as good as possible under the circumstances
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 05/01/2019

Thank you for your response. I'm glad we were able to make this situation as smooth as possible for you. We strive to provide the best experience as possible, and look forward to to seeing you at your next visit.

Robert B.
Port Ewen, NY
04/30/2019 Category: Service
?
They take the time to giver personal attention to your needs.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 04/30/2019

Thank you for your time. Our goal is to provide the best experience as possible. I am happy to hear that you were happy with our service. We look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

PS
Phyllis S.
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Very efficient and pleasant to deal with.
I believe, however, that someone forgot to tell me that there is a recall on my car. I found out because a friend has the exact same car and was told about a recall. He inquired about my car and I am now on the list to be called.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 04/26/2019

Thank you for your response, With the recall they should have informed you about the recall. I have you on my list to call when it is ready to be preformed. I have spoken to every one here to have a conversation with all of the customers about this recall moving forward. I thank you for your time and your business and we look forward to being able to help you in the future.

Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 04/25/2019

We are so glad to hear that you are happy with our service here at Prestige. Our goal is always 100% satisfaction and we take pride in making our customers happy. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Jennifer G.
Terrific service
The folks at Prestige Hyundai are just terrific. They explained the issues with my car clearly and provided great service.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 04/25/2019

Our goal is always 100% satisfaction and we take pride in making our customers happy. The team here at Prestige is glad that your experience with us went well. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Woodside, NY
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Fast and Friendly Service
Drove up from NYC. Dropped my car off. Went to breakfast. Received a text with pictures of things that needed to be replaced/repaired. Sent a text to move forward. Car was done in 2 hours!
Amazing and efficient and I did not feel like I was being setup to pay more.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 04/25/2019

We strive to provide the most efficient service as possible. I am glad to hear that yo are happy with our service and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

SR
Samuel R.
Athens, NY
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Welcoming and friendly
Friendly and helpful staff
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 04/23/2019

Thank you for your response it is always a pleasure getting to see you. I am glad to hear that you are happy with our service and look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Ellenville, NY
2018 Hyundai Kona
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Service was excellent, staff was very friendly.

DA
David A.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/23/2019 Category: Service
great people and even greater service
Everything just perfect! (however, I think they could use a TV in the waiting area !!!!)
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 04/23/2019

Thank you for your response I am happy to hear that you were satisfied with our service. We do have a t.v in the rear waiting room here, we will make sure we show you where that waiting room is. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Poughkeepsie, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/22/2019 Category: Service
everything went smooth!
everything was great1. finished is less time than expected
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 04/23/2019

Thank you for your response we strive to provide the best experience as possible. Thank you for your business and we look forward to helping you in the future.

Bruce M.
04/21/2019 Category: Service
welcoming facility
staff is efficient, thorough and pleasant. Waiting time is explained and held to. Area is very welcoming and clean.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 04/23/2019

We work very hard to provide efficient visits and make your time here as pleasant as possible. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

HC
Helen C.
Coxsackie, NY
2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/20/2019 Category: Service
Tire swap
Professional, always nice staff, nice waiting room
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 04/20/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond. Our staff does strive to be helpful and friendly at all times. Thank you for your continued business. We look forward to being able to serve you on your next scheduled visit.

04/20/2019 Category: Service
Top notch service
Not just with this visit, but I have found that the service dept is very helpful with explaining and rectifying any problem that I may have..

Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 04/20/2019

Thank you for your response, We work very hard to provide the best experience as possible. I am happy to hear that we are able to meet your expectations. We look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Rhonda R.
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Vehicle service
Acceptable service
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 04/20/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond. Our staff does strive to be helpful and friendly at all times. Please let us know how we can do to improve our service! We look forward to being able to serve you on your next scheduled visit.

Rhinebeck, NY
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Service is always quick and easy. Good explanations of the problem and the fix. The staff is friendly and always in a good mood.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

We are very glad to hear about your continued satisfaction. We strive to give our customers a pleasant experience with fast, friendly, accurate, and efficient service. Thank you for taking the time to respond! We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service.

Michael D.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Mixed review
I have no problem with the dealership or the staff of the location. I had a recall for our 2018 Sonata to update the computer program. It was done promptly. I made it 2 miles down the road and the new program did exactly what it was there to do. I was told if this happens to bring it immediately to a dealership. I did and was told I had to leave the car there and I was given a rental to use. The kick in the pants was it might be repaired sometime around June. Why? Because the part that’s needed to correct the issue is back logged due to the number of these harnesses that are needed to repair all these vehicles that have this same issue after the upgrade. My question is why would Hyundai Corporate continue doing upgrades if they know they don’t have parts available to correct an issue that the upgrade creates?

I don’t hold it against the dealership or the employees there. I do find it frustrating that my car, the one I bought, the one I wanted is sidelined for around 3 months due to not having enough parts available to fix what wasn’t broken till the recall
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for your response your input means alot to us. We have taken a differant approach to this recall since we have had this issue with your car. I understand your frustration and will keep you updated as we go.

BW
Barbara W.
Port Ewen, NY
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Scheduled service
Everyone is efficient and friendly.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you for your response we work very hard to provide the best experience as possible. I am happy to hear the we suceeding in doing that for you. THank you for your business and look forward to seeeing you in the future.

Rosendale, NY