Overall Rating 4.4444456/5Overall Rating 4.4444456/5Overall Rating 4.4444456/5Overall Rating 4.4444456/5rating 4.4444456
Overall Rating 2.66667/5Overall Rating 2.66667/5rating 2.66667rating 2.66667rating 2.66667

PM
Patrick M.
Highland, NY
2011 HYUNDAI SONATA
10/15/2014 Category: Service
Better than anyone else
Usually, when I buy a car, I rarely go back to the dealership for service but in the case of Prestige Hyundai and also Prestige Toyota, you make it "painless" and I make it a point of getting both of my cars services there.

Port Ewen, NY
10/14/2014 Category: Service
Recent Dealer Service 2013 Hynudai
Service with Prestige Toyota/Hyundai has been worthy of note since we have established it. They generally work with you, ease of getting appointments, and doing as they say.

LR
LAURA R.
Ulster Park, NY
2010 Hyundai Sonata
10/14/2014 Category: Service
Laura Robinson
Due to the fantastic service I get at Prestige Hyundai, I will continue to buy Hyundai's. I am on my 3rd one. The staff is always helpful, they don't fix things that don't need to be fixed and they are reasonable.

LV
LEONARD V.
Red Hook, NY
2014 Hyundai Accent
10/04/2014 Category: Service
Cheat
Shame on you for charging illegal fees to people who rent cars from your dealership.

JO
JEREMIAH O.
Accord, NY
10/03/2014 Category: Service
The Prince of Dealerships!
Everything from making the appointment to leaving when the vehicle was done was a "10!" How do you explain Perfect!!

RUTH M.
2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
09/13/2014 Category: Service
Service at Prestige Hyundai
I have had two services so far for my Elantra Touring Wagon. The service is now consolidated in the same area as Toyota. Compared to other service experiences that I am used to, this was luxurious. Everything went smoothly from beginning to end. So far, I am a happy camper.

EW
EWA W.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/13/2014 Category: Service
The dealer is responsive to my needs.
Both Hyundai and their dealer provide value for my money.

SJ

RONALD F.
Kingston, NY
08/06/2014 Category: Service
OVERALL SERVICE EXPERIENCE
timley service and comfort of dealership!!!!

PF
PETER F.
Hyde Park, NY
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/01/2014 Category: Service
Personal attention from the staff
The service people are terrific, led by Mike J.
Not only will I continue service, but I would not buy a car anywhere else.

SA
SHULAMIT A.
Kingston, NY
2009 Hyundai Elantra
07/31/2014 Category: Service
Wonderful people and great service

KC
KATHLEEN C.
Beacon, NY
07/28/2014 Category: Service
just like all the other dealers
i brought my car here because they used to be different and it was worth the drive. My car was diagnosed by my hometown mechanic but the problem was covered by warranty. so I made an appointment stating the problem, and took a half day off at work. I drove over an hour and all they did was tell me that indeed that was the problem. Okay I knew that already. then they made me make a separate appointment to fix it , loosing yet another day at work. Oh and they don't stock wheel bearings ( what???) oh and they need 3 hours to fix wheel bearings (what you need is better mechanics!) this was a terrible ordeal and I would never come here again !And while we are at it stop asking us to drive around the building to exit if it is a one way if there is going to be a truck blocking it every time. Oh and when you need to move something off the floor to move the seat back don't throw it around. be respectful of other peoples property

ROBIN R.
Elizaville, NY
07/23/2014 Category: Service
Reliable, friendly, honest and knowledgeable
I have purchased every vehicle I have owned for more that 10 years at prestige Hyundai in Kingston, Ny. I have always had a great buying and service experience! All of the staff, whether in sales, appointment scheduling or service have always been friendly, honest, professional, and knowledgeable. I wouldn't go anywhere else to purchase a vehicle or to have my vehicle serviced.

MARGARET L.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
07/18/2014 Category: Service
Quick service
I was greeted right away and taken care of quickly and professionally.

CO
CATHERINE O.
Pleasant Valley, NY
2013 Hyundai Azera
07/04/2014 Category: Service
I find the staff courteous and friendly. The work is always done as promised and they have gone out of their way to satisfy me.

TO
T O.
Red Hook, NY
06/26/2014 Category: Service
Good speedy service.
Would prefer to have Hyundai contined to be serviced in Hyundai dealership as previously.
Hyundais now mix in with Toyota service building

DEANNA S.
Saugerties, NY
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
06/13/2014 Category: Service
Service Provided
Your Hyundai service manager is excellent. I put a lot of miles on my car and that 5,000 mile mark sometimes (always) sneaks up on me. I sometimes drop in to see if he can fit me in and he always does his best. Thank you.

MILTON M.

Highland, NY
2004 Hyundai Sonata
05/29/2014 Category: Service
Knowledgeable, Courteous, & Honest
all repairs/servicing always completed in time frame promised,,,,,,,,cost of repairs have always been reasonable.........staff is courteous, friendly, knowledgeable, & honest

PM
PETER M.
Round Top, NY
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/26/2014 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Easy and satisfying appointments all the time.