Overall Rating 4.4444456/5Overall Rating 4.4444456/5Overall Rating 4.4444456/5Overall Rating 4.4444456/5rating 4.4444456
Overall Rating 2.66667/5Overall Rating 2.66667/5rating 2.66667rating 2.66667rating 2.66667

JN
Jeffrey N.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Everyone was very nice and took care of everything.
I brought my car in and they took care of everything I needed.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Our goal is always 100% satisfaction and we take pride in making our customers happy. The team here at Prestige is glad that your experience with us went well. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

02/09/2019 Category: Service
Everyone was friendly and efficient.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 02/09/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond. Our staff does strive to be helpful and friendly at all times. Thank you for your continued business. We look forward to being able to serve you on your next scheduled visit.

DK
Diane K.
Cairo, NY
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Phenomenal service
I appreciated the following:
Timely service (no long wait period)
Friendly professional technicians
Technician noticed my inspection was close to expiring and took care of renewal
My car was salt-covered and dirty from weather so technician offered me a complimentary car wash and vacuum which was awesome
First dealership me as a middle-aged woman actually likes
Service fees not astronomical as compared with others I have utilized
Love my Hyundai

Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you for your response. We work extremely hard to give our customers a pleasant experience with fast, friendly, accurate, and efficient service. Thank you for taking the time to respond! We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service.

NJ
Nancy J.
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Very Happy
Very nice place , everyone was so accommodating especially Jeff
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for your response. We wrok extremely hard to provide the best service as possible. I am glad to hear that we were able to achieve that for you. Looking forward to seeing you in the future.

Rod B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Always excellent.
Love the express writers. Always a pleasure to talk to!

WF
Wanda F.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/03/2019 Category: Service
We went back again
We went back to Prestige to buy our second Hyundai and even requested our salesman Chris again. Always pleased with the professionalism and dedication that Prestige provides. The service department is fantastic as well. Looking forward to going back again when we decide to purchase a Hyundai again.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

We are so glad to hear that you are happy with our service here at Prestige. Our goal is always 100% satisfaction and we take pride in making our customers happy. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

AE
Armond E.
Rhinecliff, NY
2013 Hyundai Azera
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Prestige Hyundai evaluation
From the purchase of my Azera in 2014 up to the present ( 36K service ), I have been nothing but pleased with the experience and service that I have received at Prestige Hyundai in Kingston, NY.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 02/01/2019

We strive to give our customers a pleasant experience with fast, friendly, accurate, and efficient service. Thank you for taking the time to respond! We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service.

Mark P.
Woodstock, NY
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/27/2019 Category: Service
Being prepared for recall repairs.
Already said what I wanted to.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you for the positive response, We have made appropriate adjustments to the appointment process for the recalls to prevent this from happening in the future. We try very hard to provide the best eexperience as possible and at times we have to step back and see what needs adjustment. Your response was very helpful in seeing some thing that needed a change. Thank You

WR
Wiwal R.
Stone Ridge, NY
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, Courteous Welcome.
When I first arrived, I was warmly greeted with a smile and the check in time was orderly and precise. When I spoke to Jeff Decker, the Service Advisor,- he was friendly and he listened to what I had to say about a particular issue with the 2018 Sonata. After the service was completed- he detailed what was done to the car. Very pleased!
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 01/26/2019

Thank you for your response, Its always a pleasure being able to help you. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Port Ewen, NY
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Efficient
Hardly no wait time. In and out.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 01/25/2019

PM
Patrick M.
Highland, NY
Curious about 100,000 Powertrain Guarantee
My check engine light came on as I going to the dealer anyway for a recall. I was billed for $116 because the Watergate for was slightly out of adjustment. Besides being an outrageous price to adjust this slightly out of adjustment item, why was that not covered under the Powertrain Warrenty? By the way, the car only had 19,000 miles on it and is always garaged! Just don't understand this.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 01/23/2019

Thank you for your response. The power train warranty consists of the engine, transmission, drive axles and wheel bearings. everything bolted to engine is not considered power train. unfortunatly thee wastegate rod does not fall under the powertrain, The wastegate rod is consitantly moving when the car is running. Due to the low miles and the inactivity of the rod can cause it to come out of adjustment. normally after adjusting once do not normally see problem arise again. If you have any other questions feel free to give me a call.
Thanks,

WF
Wanda F.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Area Hyundai dealership very dated
Good staff and prices. No frills just honest negotiation. Fast, dependable service. Very outdated old dealership building. Customer service area replicates an old Trailways station.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 01/23/2019

Thank you for your response. We work very hard to provide the best experience as possible. We have started the process this past monday the begining of a full renovation of the front of the building. In which we are excited about ! Starting with all new bathrooms. We look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Maryann G.
Fast, professional service
Drove in at 4 30 to have tire pressure gauge checked only to find I had a nail in the tire!
Had purchased tire from prestige and was able to have tire replaced at no cost.
Was back on road by 5:15!
Great service always!!
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 01/23/2019

I thank you for your response. We strive to have a professional and courteous staff to ensure positive and efficient visits. We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service.

Shokan, NY
2008 Hyundai Azera
Very happy customer
They fit me; got the job done 2 days ahead of time and at less than I expected. I am very happy at the treatment I got from Prestige Hyundai, Kingston, NY.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 01/23/2019

The team here at Prestige is glad that your experience with us went well. We strive to give our customers a pleasant experience.

Craig B.
Hurley, NY
Efficient, personalized service
The service department was able to take my vehicle immediately and was able to get me to work on time with their courtesy shuttle.

Clinton Corners, NY
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Solid service experience
The service involved a combination of recall work, repair work, and normal periodic service. The service work and experience was very good, and we would consider Hyundai-related service work at Prestige in the future.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 01/22/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond. Our staff does strive to be helpful and friendly at all times. Please let us know how we can do to improve our service! We look forward to being able to serve you on your next scheduled visit.

Michael G.
Rhinebeck, NY
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Happy Hyundai owner
Good products,good service, clean, friendly

SR
Samuel R.
Athens, NY
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Samuel
They take good care of my car
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 01/19/2019

Janet K.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Very efficient and personable.
I can almost always get an appointment for service or repair very quickly, the prices are fair, and the staff are very friendly.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019