Latest Review about 1 month ago

2018 Hyundai Kona
10/11/2018 Category: Service

10/11/2018 Category: Service
very good.
I have found while dealing with the staff at Prestige Hyundai, that everyone has been very professional and sympathetic to my needs with my new Hyundai Kona.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your last visit with me this morning. I am happy to hear that you are satified with our service. As per pour discussion I have provided you with our survey. Thank you hope you enjoy your fall.

(845) 339-3313
jdecker@prestigeofkingston.com

NR
Norman R.
Margaretville, NY
2012 Hyundai Accent
07/06/2016 Category: Service
Horizontally and vertically well intergrated and responsive to service requests
I came to Service with a cloudy headlight plastic cover. Jeff told me that it was not covered by the warranty, and that I should speak to someone in Sales. I sent an email, and the next morning, Jeff called and told me that the plastic cover had been ordered. I was impressed how quickly, different people in different departments worked together to resolve the issue. Thanks.

07/06/2016 Category: Service
Geat: courtesy and respect.
Not so great: communication between parts and service, and attention given by Sales post sale.
Geat: courtesy and respect.
HEIDI L B., Service Coordinator from Prestige Hyundai responded on 07/07/2016

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond. I am glad you were able to speak with our Service Manager regarding the issue. Please let us know how we can do to improve our service! We look forward to being able to serve you on your next scheduled visit.

Heidi Brodhead

OBVIOUSLY THERE ARE SOME FANTASTIC PROCESSES
IN PLACE BECAUSE THE DELIVERY OF MY NEW KONA WAS
QUICK , FRIENDLY, AND INFORMATIVE
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 03/05/2020

We strive to provide the most efficient service as possible. We take pride in making you feel welcome at our dealership from greeting you when you come thru the door, keeping you updated with your progress while you are here and getting you back on the road so you can enjoy your new car. Thank you for the positive feed back and we look forward to seeing at your future visits. Enjoy your spring !

Milton, NY
2016 Hyundai Genesis
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Tires
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 02/26/2020

Thank you for your response it is always a pleasure. Thank you for your continued business and we look forward to seeing you at your next service. Enjoy your spring !

PJ
Patricia J.
Ulster Park, NY
02/18/2020 Category: Service
I've been a customer for over 10 years. I would buy another Hyundai just to continue the great service and deal with professional staff that help keep me on the road.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

We are very glad to hear about your continued satisfaction. You car is important to us and keeping it going for many miles ahead. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Michael G.
Rhinebeck, NY
Well oiled machine
Everything has been premier since my first car in 2004 here. Great products, great service. This is why we just bought our 4th car from Prestige. No other dealer that we looked at was this good
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 02/13/2020

We are very glad to hear about your continued satisfaction. We strive to have a professional, and courteous staff  to ensure positive and efficient visits. We look forward to being able to serve you on your next scheduled visit.

WN
William N.
Red Hook, NY
02/13/2020 Category: Service
used the app..in and out quickly
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 02/13/2020

Our goal is always 100% satisfaction and we take pride in making our customers happy. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

WF
William F.
New Paltz, NY
Friendly people, quick service
The service personnel were extremely friendly and my cars service was performed in a timely fashion.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 02/13/2020

Thank you for your response. We strive to provide fast and efficient service. I am happy to hear that we were able to meet that for you. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Kingston, NY
Top notch
I have found Prestige, as always, very accommodating and helpful with any questions and service..
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 02/13/2020

We try to provide the best experience as possible. Thank you for you response and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

VW
Valerie W.
Port Ewen, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great place.
Fast friendly service
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 02/12/2020

Thank you for the positive review. I am glad to hear that you are happy with our service. We work very hard to be the best dealer around. We look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Joseph M.
Kingston, NY
Excellent Dealerslhip
This is my third car from Prestige and I bring it to them for service all the time with each car. They are excellent with answering questions or solving and issues with the car, which I have not had very many.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 02/12/2020

We are very glad to hear about your continued satisfaction. We strive to give our customers a pleasant experience with fast, friendly, accurate, and efficient service. Thank you for taking the time to respond! We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service.

Staatsburg, NY
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Helpful and Knowledgeable.
Always Professional.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 02/12/2020

Thank you for your response. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with our service. We look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Lake Katrine, NY
2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service Value
The service is well worth the value.
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 02/12/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond. Our staff does strive to be helpful and friendly at all times. Please let us know how we can do to improve our service! We look forward to being able to serve you on your next scheduled visit.

SK
Scott K.
Hurley, NY
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service appontment
Great as always
Jeffrey D. from Prestige Hyundai responded on 02/12/2020

Our goal is always 100% satisfaction and we take pride in making our customers happy. The team here at Prestige is glad that your experience with us went well. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Richard M.
Catskill, NY
02/04/2020
Love my Hyundia !!
This is our sixth Hyundai from Kingston Prestige, their team is amazing, from Jerry Fraenkel sales to Brian in finance with Jeff Decker IN SERVICE , ALWAYS PROFICIENT AND POLITE. " OUR THANKS TO ALL AT PRESTIGE"
RICHIE MCCUSKER