Overall Rating 3.0000025/5Overall Rating 3.0000025/5Overall Rating 3.0000025/5rating 3.0000025rating 3.0000025
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

BA
Brian A.
New Castle, PA
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Great service. Oil Change and tire rotation in and out in about 30minute.

Robin S.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Dept
I brought my car in to have a rear window wiper blade replaced and a new battery in my key. I left the car and told them I would be back to pick it up. Shortly after I left the car there the Service Dept called to let me know they noticed my inspection was due in October and asked if I wanted it done since my car was there. I truly appreciate their call and it saved me another trip to have it inspected. I would highly recommend their service dept...they care about their customers!!

Rory B.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Prompt and Professional
I had a great experience at Preston and was even able to resolve an issue for my father’s Hyundai during the same visit.

West Middlesex, PA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Good service, took too long
Several repairs were needed on my vehicle that was under warranty. The time these repairs took to be completed kept extending by days. They serviced the vehicle well, but I would have liked more updates on when it would be completed.
BRENT E R. from Preston Hyundai of Sharon responded on 09/19/2018

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SURVEY. SORRY FOR YOUR INCONVENIENCE. WE TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.

PV
Penny V.
Sharpsville, PA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/17/2018 Category: Service
It is easy to schedule appointments. They are thorough with the repairs.
I would highly recommend this dealership. I feel that they listen and respond to customer needs.
BRENT E R. from Preston Hyundai of Sharon responded on 09/17/2018

THANK YOU FOR YOUR GREAT SURVEY. IT IS ALWAYS A PLEASURE DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU.

09/17/2018 Category: Service
Like the service dept crew
BRENT E R. from Preston Hyundai of Sharon responded on 09/17/2018

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SURVEY. WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS.

KP
Kelly P.
New Castle, PA
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service!!
Timely appointment, clean an comfortable waiting area, fast service, thorough explanations— what more can one ask for???

BRENT E R. from Preston Hyundai of Sharon responded on 09/17/2018

THANK YOU FOR YOUR GREAT SURVEY. WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU IN THE FUTURE.

Michael B.
Farrell, PA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
09/11/2018 Category: Service
No title
Love the fact that the issues with my Veloster were all fixed and covered under warranty but I will not get serviced there because I work for an auto repair shop and do all my maintenance myself.
BRENT E R. from Preston Hyundai of Sharon responded on 09/12/2018

Mineral Ridge, OH
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Quick Diagnosis
I was pleased mechanics were able to quickly ferret out dead mice in my blower motor as the source of a foul odor in my 2017 Sonata. I was in and out in only 90 minutes which, as busy as they were that morning, I thought was very respectful of my time.
BRENT E R. from Preston Hyundai of Sharon responded on 09/10/2018

08/27/2018 Category: Service
Great service.
We’ve always had great service. Absolutely no complaints.
BRENT E R. from Preston Hyundai of Sharon responded on 08/28/2018

BRENT E R. from Preston Hyundai of Sharon responded on 08/24/2018

Mark C.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Service Staff
Overall costs are higher then other local shops but employees are very friendly and respectful. If Hyundai had less recalls I would not use dealership for service.
BRENT E R. from Preston Hyundai of Sharon responded on 08/15/2018

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SURVEY. WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS.

GC
Courteous
BRENT E R. from Preston Hyundai of Sharon responded on 08/14/2018

Donald R.
08/10/2018 Category: Service
They leased me a runs on.
I leased a suv .they told me it was a 2018.but they gave me a 2017.i wanted a 30 months lease they gave me a 36 month lease. I wAnted to keep my old car it only had 5000 miles. . but no one there could get me a pay off.they wanted to keep the car..plus i called shane 4 times .. He never call back..never buy from them again.
BRENT E R. from Preston Hyundai of Sharon responded on 08/13/2018

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SURVEY. LET ME KNOW HOW WE CAN HELP YOU IN THIS SITUATION.

BE

Linda S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Best dealer for service
Thanks for the great service that you guys provided us, You always take time to make sure we are completely taken care of.Thank. Your mechanic tommy is one of the most efficient person I have had the pleasure to deal with,Thank you .
BRENT E R. from Preston Hyundai of Sharon responded on 08/09/2018

THANK YOU FOR YOUR GREAT SURVEY AND BEING A GREAT CUSTOMER HERE AT PRESTON. IT IS ALWAYS A PLEASURE DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU. LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU IN THE FUTURE. THANKS AGAIN.

FK

Titusville, PA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Communication
I appreciate Preston calling me to remind me of my service needs.
BRENT E R. from Preston Hyundai of Sharon responded on 08/03/2018

Niles, OH
2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/02/2018 Category: Service
I was able to get service with out an appointment. Great ..
Friendly people
BRENT E R. from Preston Hyundai of Sharon responded on 08/02/2018

THANK YOU FOR YOUR GREAT SURVEY. WE TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS.