Overall Rating 4.7812525/5Overall Rating 4.7812525/5Overall Rating 4.7812525/5Overall Rating 4.7812525/5rating 4.7812525
Overall Rating 2.40625/5Overall Rating 2.40625/5rating 2.40625rating 2.40625rating 2.40625

Domonique S.
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Flat tire
Fixed my flat in a timely manner after my car was towed there didn’t cost me much... Thanks
DANA L H., Service Manager from Preston Hyundai responded on 09/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. Hope to see you again soon.

TC
Timothy C.
Georgetown, DE
2006 Hyundai Azera
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Great dealership
Friendly service, provides shuttle service, explains everything
DANA L H., Service Manager from Preston Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

It was our pleasure serving you. We appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey for us! We hope to see you again soon.

Kathie S.
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept
The people in the service Dept and there friendliness. Very helpful
DANA L H., Service Manager from Preston Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you so very much for your feedback. We always appreciate hearing that our customers are happy. Have a wonderful day. Hope to see you again soon.

Bridgeville, DE
2015 Hyundai Tucson
09/15/2019 Category: Service
Preston
Preston is close to my home. The service department is comfortable and convenient.
DANA L H., Service Manager from Preston Hyundai responded on 09/15/2019

Thank you so much for the feedback. We appreciate your time and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Roland B.
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Best service ever
Dana and Will are the absolute best
DANA L H., Service Manager from Preston Hyundai responded on 09/14/2019

Thank you for the wonderful survey. We are so happy to serve you and look forward to your next visit with us.

LK
Linda K.
Chestertown, MD
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/08/2019 Category: Service
Always gets me in and takes care of all my car needs
Love this place always takes care of my car needs
DANA L H., Service Manager from Preston Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

Thank you so much for your wonderful survery. We appreciate your feedback and always enjoy seeing you.

Denton, MD
2019 Hyundai Kona
09/06/2019 Category: Service
DANA L H., Service Manager from Preston Hyundai responded on 09/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our surveys for us. It helps so much!

GB
George B.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Preston Hyundai - Excellent customer service
As always, excellent customer service at Preston Hyundai and the Preston Auto Group. They have the best Service Manager (Dana Elliott) and Service Technician (Donald Ewing), along with all the other professional employees at Preston.
DANA L H., Service Manager from Preston Hyundai responded on 09/05/2019

We are all blessed to have you as a customer and we appreciate your time and feedback. Hope to see you again soon dear. Have a great rest of your year.

Joann P.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great
Always great service.
DANA L H., Service Manager from Preston Hyundai responded on 09/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey for us. Hope to see you again soon.

Christine B.
Laurel, DE
09/04/2019 Category: Service
Love my car and my service
Having my vehicle worked on at dealership that I bought from makes me feel safe and knowing they are knowledgeable makes it that more better for me. I love them and their team!!!
DANA L H., Service Manager from Preston Hyundai responded on 09/04/2019

This survey made our day. We can't thank you enough for the wonderful feedback, it means so much to us. We are so happy to have you as a valued customer and hope to see you again soon.

MF
Marc F.
Crofton, MD
09/04/2019 Category: Service
Professional service & recommendations from multi-point inspection above standard oil change & go. Great Service Personnel, will continue to make drive from Annapolis to Preston Hyundai.
DANA L H., Service Manager from Preston Hyundai responded on 09/04/2019

We are so happy to have you as a valued customer here at Preston Hyundai service department. We can't thank you enough for your wonderful survey and feedback. Hope to see you again soon!

CG
Claudia G.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
09/03/2019 Category: Service
I think I'll leave this blank
No comment
DANA L H., Service Manager from Preston Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

Hello,
    Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey for us. If you dont mind, I would like to speak with you about your experience with us as I want to try to on it for sure. We want to see every client that leaves our dealership happy with our services. We always appreciate the feedback as it helps us grow as a dealership. I look forward to speaking with you tomorrow and hope to get a better understanding as to what we could have done differently.

KN
Kelly N.
09/03/2019 Category: Service
customer service
I was pleased with the service I recieved from the gentleman When I dropped my car off. He explained everything to me concerning my warranty and when he called to tell me my car was ready he went over everything with me on the phone and I was told there was no charge. However when I went to pick up my vehicle the girl that was behind the counter would not except the fact that there was no charge even when I explained to her that I spoke with him and that an ignition coil comes under the power train warranty and I was told everything was good and there was no charge. She acted like she was disappointed I was not being charged anything. I realize they work on a commission but she could have been a little nicer about it.
DANA L H., Service Manager from Preston Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

Hello,
   Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. I will be calling you in a moment if you don't mind to discuss your visit with us.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/01/2019 Category: Service
Dana and Donnie are good people at Preston Hyundai service dept. I appreciate the friendly, professional service they both provide. Very helpful and pleasant. Keep up the great work.
DANA L H., Service Manager from Preston Hyundai responded on 09/02/2019

Thank you so much for this wonderful survey. It helps to hear feedback on how we are doing. Hope to see you again sometime soon.

Rehanna H.
Good
Good

Was not happy
Was not happy
DANA L H., Service Manager from Preston Hyundai responded on 09/02/2019

Good morning,
      Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey for us. We appreciate the feedback. If it is ok with you I will be calling you in the morning to speak about the visit in with us and what we can do to make this right for you.

Jeffrey P.
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
Always fast and courteous
DANA L H., Service Manager from Preston Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

We always enjoy having you here to visit with us. Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our survey. It means so much to us! Hope to see you again soon.

TC
Tempia C.
08/28/2019 Category: Service
N/A
I have never had a issue with Preston Ford . But having to make 2 trips back to get my car repaired for the same issue within a weeks time frame was a in convince with my busy schedule . When I returned I didn’t have to wait long which I was thankful for .
DANA L H., Service Manager from Preston Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey for is. We are aware of the issue and thankfully had a replacement part in stock to fix it right away. Seems to have been a part manufacturing issue but thankfully we could get you back on the road with a new tail lamp quick. We never want to inconvenience you in any way. I know you are busy around this time of the year but If you have a couple of minutes I would like to speak with you about your visits with us going forward. Please call me at  your earliest convenience to discuss this. If I don't hear from you I will give you a shout or you can always email back and forth. My sincere apologies for the inconvenience to your schedule regarding the tail lamp. We thank you for choosing Preston Hyundai Service department.

KG
Kurt G.
2007 Hyundai Azera
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Car Handle
Replaced drivers side back door handle.
Did what was required.
DANA L H., Service Manager from Preston Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

We are so happy that we could get your door handle working properly again. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We enjoy seeing you as always.

08/27/2019 Category: Service
service appt.
I was taken on time for my scheduled service appt. My service advisor on that date was very helpful, knowledgeable and thorough. I was going to give 5 stars instead of the 4 but was unable to return to previous page to change the rating.
DANA L H., Service Manager from Preston Hyundai responded on 08/28/2019

Thank you for the 5 star survey. We always enjoy having you come in to visit and hope to see you again sometime soon.

Robert H.
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Great and fast service.
Wonderful service.
DANA L H., Service Manager from Preston Hyundai responded on 08/28/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey! We always love feedback. Hope to see you again sometime soon.