Overall Rating 4.7777782/5Overall Rating 4.7777782/5Overall Rating 4.7777782/5Overall Rating 4.7777782/5rating 4.7777782
Overall Rating 2.15556/5Overall Rating 2.15556/5rating 2.15556rating 2.15556rating 2.15556

SF
Stephen F.
Braintree, MA
04/19/2019 Category: Service
The staff and the service they provide
tthe customer service is without any doubt the very best when it comees to having any work done on our Hyundai we would never go anywhere else.

PJ
Patrica J.
Holbrook, MA
04/19/2019 Category: Service
People are very nice
Everyone who works there is always pleasant

2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Everything was great the only issue was having to bring my car in less then 3 weeks after purchase for something that should have been found during a preowned check up
A plus service
Christopher L., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai South responded on 04/18/2019

The service team at Prime Hyundai appreciates you taking the time to leave a 5 star review.  We are here for all of your service needs.

SR
Shannon R.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
2nd Scheduled Maintenance
So this was my 2nd oil change, but as usual I went in with a list of questions and concerns. I arrived a few minutes early for my appointment and as usual I pulled into the bay and was greeted by Advisor: Sam Taylor. We went into the office and sat down, we went over my list of questions and concerns.

After 1 hour and a test drive by Sam Taylor, I met with him, we went back over my list of questions and concerns. We went down the list, he explained everything clearly and in terms an average non-mechanical can understand. In addition, he told me the oil change was complete and a comprehensive check of all my concerns and questions. They even washed my car. LOL that was great surprise!

I felt that all my concerns and questions were answered and I was satisfied with all.

Have to say so far my interactions with the Service Department have been A+++. If my questions and concerns maybe trivial at no time was I treated like that. I was treated with respect the entire visit.

Thank you and I look forward to continuing our future business .
Christopher L., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai South responded on 04/17/2019

We appreciate you taking time to leave a wonderful review.  Our customer's questions are never trivial to us.  We are here to make sure you feel comfortable and informed about your vehicle.  We look forward to your next visit.

CA
Casey A.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Fast Service!
I arrived on Saturday morning without an appointment and it is typical for Saturdays to be busy at any service center. However, the Hyundai team was able to get my oil changed and I was out of there in a little over an hour.

Great, fast service and alterted me to any potential issues which could pop up in yhe future.

We are happy to have provided a 5 star experience.  We are here for all of your future service needs.

LH
Lisa H.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Good
Have always been satisfied

Thank you for your 4 star review.  We strive for a 5-star experience on every visit.  I am confident that your next visit will be even better.

JO
Joann O.
Hull, MA
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is so nice and helpful
I am always greeted with a smile. I asked some questions about an upcoming trip and all were helpful.
Meegan B. from Prime Hyundai South responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you Joann for the 5 star review! We look forward to seeing you at your next service

John G.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and competent service.
I'm mostly very satisfied with the service I receive at Prime Hyundai South of Rockland, MA. The only suggestion would be to reduce the wait time for servicing, I thought it was a little excessive for an oil and filter change and tire rotation. However, it also included a free car wash so as I say, I'm mostly satisfied.
Meegan B. from Prime Hyundai South responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you John for the 5 star review. I will follow up with the team on the wait times. I appreciate your feedback.

RK
Roberta K.
Rockland, MA
They do s great job. The staff is friendly. They
They tell you how long the service will take.
They are always correct They do a great job.
Meegan B. from Prime Hyundai South responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 star review!!

CD
Claudia D.
Hull, MA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
goodish
Good, but didnt feel 100% trusting of the situation and what I was being told. I did like the way the techs got together to discuss the light problem But in the end they may have been incorrect. Im putting No recommendation below because I am being forced to make a decision. But im not sure thats true. We'll see how this all turns out. Thanks for asking
Meegan B. from Prime Hyundai South responded on 04/15/2019

Hi Claudia, thank you for the review. Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions on the service you had. We do appreciate the feedback.

Rockland, MA
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service ... Flat tire that could not be repaired ... drove in after 5:00 .... no appointment ... New tire ... reasonable price ... all set.
Meegan B. from Prime Hyundai South responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review!

MK
Michael K.
Millis, MA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe X
the peoiple
They did a great job. They found us the car we wanted, made us a very good offer and jumped through hoops to get our new car registered. Couldn't be happier.
Meegan B. from Prime Hyundai South responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you very much for the 5 star rating! We hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

Mark P.
Walpole, MA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Great timely service
Meegan B. from Prime Hyundai South responded on 04/11/2019

Mark, thank you very much for the 5 star review!

04/10/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
Just came in for an oil change and was treated very well. Everything was explained to me and I even received a couple of texts from Sam. I requested a car wash and the car was gleaming when I picked it up.
Meegan B. from Prime Hyundai South responded on 04/10/2019

We greatly appreciate the 5 star review!

PD
Paul D.
Boston, MA
04/09/2019 Category: Service
I dont know if I would
Excellent service from service but discuisting at overall what was done to paul
Meegan B. from Prime Hyundai South responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you very much for the 5 star review!

CG
Charles G.
Pleasent workers
Great service.

Clean place
They should know who to diagnose better.
Meegan B. from Prime Hyundai South responded on 04/08/2019

I'm very sorry your experience was much less than perfect. We strive as a team to be at a 5 star experience. I would like to go over your concerns in detail, to see where we could improve your next service experience.  My email is mbest@driveprime.com I appreciate your time and business

Charles, that you for the update.  We really appreciate your business and the time you spent to review us.

Rosalie C.
Quincy, MA
2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Good Service
Service Advisor, Samuel Taylor, was very responsive.
Meegan B. from Prime Hyundai South responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you very much for the 5 star review, we are very lucky to have Sam as part of our team!

Middleboro, MA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Happy
Happy with the service
Meegan B. from Prime Hyundai South responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review!

WC
William C.
Abington, MA
04/05/2019 Category: Service
The service
Service here is incredible. They were fast and thorough with my vehicle
Meegan B. from Prime Hyundai South responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you very much for the review! We greatly appreciate it!

GE
Garrett E.
Melrose, MA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
04/05/2019 Category: Service
ONLY THE BEST
Outstanding attention to detail. Most Professional & Efficient!
Meegan B. from Prime Hyundai South responded on 04/05/2019

We greatly appreciate the amazing review! Thank you for servicing with us!