Overall Rating 4.7727307/5Overall Rating 4.7727307/5Overall Rating 4.7727307/5Overall Rating 4.7727307/5rating 4.7727307
Overall Rating 2.16279/5Overall Rating 2.16279/5rating 2.16279rating 2.16279rating 2.16279

Jacqueline C.
Scituate, MA
2008 Hyundai Sonata
Prime Hyundai South
Prompt, Courteous, Knowledgeable and Friendly service advisors. Work was done accurately and quickly.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Prime Hyundai South responded on 02/15/2019

Hanson, MA
Love this place
perfect service
JOHN G A., Service Director from Prime Hyundai South responded on 02/14/2019

Roy, Thanky you very much for your feedback. We look foreward to seeing you again!

Regular Oil Change, Service / Airbag / ECM Module Re-Calls
My overall experience working with PRIME Hyundai was very positive
The Service Department set my expectations and followed through as promised
JOHN G A., Service Director from Prime Hyundai South responded on 02/14/2019

Michael, Thank you very much for your feedback. We look foreward to seeing you again!

Linda M.
Falmouth, MA
02/13/2019 Category: Service
A new attenna
John the general manager who assisted me with a quick in and quick out for service. As a customer I am important and appreciated!
JOHN G A., Service Director from Prime Hyundai South responded on 02/13/2019

Linda, Thank you very much for your feedbak. We look foreward to seeing you again!

Donna M.
Quincy, MA
Staff
The staff, from sales to service to is excellent,!! They are extremely knowledgeable of the vehicles and are always, professional and friendly and more than willing to accommodate you.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Prime Hyundai South responded on 02/13/2019

Donna, Thank you very much for your feedback. We look foreward to seeing you again!

WM
Wayne M.
oil change/rotate tires
Service was very good. Tech said it would take about an hour, and it did. The only negative I have is that Prime South does not offer many coupons to entice repeat customers. Both Mirak and Boch Hyundai offered the same rotate tires and oil change for $49.95 (coupon from internet). Not sure if they wash and vacuum vehicle though. Just a thought you might consider as a neighbor of mind went to Boch but, I haven't talked to him since then.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Prime Hyundai South responded on 02/13/2019

Wayne, Thank you very much for your feedback. We look foreward to seeing you again!

East Sandwich, MA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/12/2019 Category: Service
I bring my Sonata here whenever I can. Since I live on Cape Cod, it's not always convenient. They're thorough and put the extra effort in to make sure your car is running perfectly. They even gave me a ride and picked me up at a local shopping center while servicing the car.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Prime Hyundai South responded on 02/13/2019

Judith, Thank you very much for your feedback. We look foreward to seeing you again!

Stoneham, MA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Customer
Quick and efficient service!
JOHN G A., Service Director from Prime Hyundai South responded on 02/12/2019

Massa, Thank you very much for your feedback. We look foreward to seing you again!

Boston, MA
Pushy
Very pushy service dept who always tries to sell “preventative” services on my car that has 20K miles. I bought a new car for a reason, so I wouldn’t have to spend extra on maintenance bills, yet every time I go in there they want me to do some for $300+ to “improve” my car.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Prime Hyundai South responded on 02/12/2019

Elisabeth, I have tried a couple of times to reach you. I would very much like to speak with you about your last service visit. What is the best way to reach you?

Rockland, MA
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Pleasant responsive staff
Despite how busy it was on a recent Saturday, my car was serviced in a timely matter. Staff pleasant and efficient.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Prime Hyundai South responded on 02/10/2019

Kathleen, Thank you very much for your feedback. We look foreward to seeing you again!

GC
George C.
Revere, MA
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
Quick and efficient
JOHN G A., Service Director from Prime Hyundai South responded on 02/08/2019

George, Thank you very much for your feedback. We look foreward to seeing you again!

Marshfield, MA
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Went for 25,000K service - and oil change, easy check in and waited for car was ready quickly.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Prime Hyundai South responded on 02/08/2019

Carol, Thank you very much for your feedbaxck. We look foreward to seeing you again!

02/07/2019 Category: Service
Customer service is great. Car got an oil change and sticker and was done early!
JOHN G A., Service Director from Prime Hyundai South responded on 02/07/2019

Lisa, Thank you very much for your feedback. We look foreward to seeing you again!

RZ
Remylina Z.
Good CS
Sam is always willing and able to help when my car needs unexpected service. He’s been great so far.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Prime Hyundai South responded on 02/07/2019

servic
Service is great, great people
JOHN G A., Service Director from Prime Hyundai South responded on 02/06/2019

Brockton, MA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Great Service!
I always come back to Prime to service my Hyundai. Always friendly and accommodating. Great staff and they check out the car thoroughly, bring any issues to my attention and get them fixed fast!
JOHN G A., Service Director from Prime Hyundai South responded on 02/06/2019

RJ
Romana J.
Monponsett, MA
02/05/2019 Category: Service
WOW! Real customer service!!!
As usual, when I went in for my maintenance service, everyone was friendly, courteous, and efficient.
It is a pleasure to do business at Prime Hyundai South - customer service at its best!
JOHN G A., Service Director from Prime Hyundai South responded on 02/05/2019

Romana, Thank you very much for your feedback. We look foreward to seeing you again!

Whitman, MA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
02/05/2019 Category: Service
great again
wonderful service as always
JOHN G A., Service Director from Prime Hyundai South responded on 02/05/2019

Marilyn, Thank you very much for your feedback. We look foreward to seeing you again!

DT
Donald T.
Hanover, MA
2009 Hyundai Sonata
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Top notch service
As always absolutely no complaints.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Prime Hyundai South responded on 02/05/2019

Donald, Thank you very much for your feedback. We look foreward to seeing you again!

DF
Doreen F.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Everyone always so pleasant.
People who work here are great. Was surprised that my oil change didn't include a car wash, as it always has before.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Prime Hyundai South responded on 02/05/2019

Donna, Thank you very much for your feedback. I appologize for the car not being washed. We have had some issues with it the last couple of weeks. Pleae come by at your convenience & we will be glad to wash the car. We look foreward to seeing you again!