Overall Rating 4.1428571/5Overall Rating 4.1428571/5Overall Rating 4.1428571/5Overall Rating 4.1428571/5rating 4.1428571
Overall Rating 2.85714/5Overall Rating 2.85714/5rating 2.85714rating 2.85714rating 2.85714

Dayton, ME
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/20/2018 Category: Service
the people
Always the nicest people to work with.
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you so much!!

EM
Ellen M.
Cape Elizabeth, ME
2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/20/2018 Category: Service
They are so responsive
The service area always comes through for me. The dealership is well run and we have over 100,000 miles on our Tuscon and it is still running strong!
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you so much for your review. I'm so happy to hear that our service department comes through, and I appreciate the kind words. Thank you for your business.

Margaret M.
Allagash, ME
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Too expensive and an overly aggressive hard sell for services not required.
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. First and foremost, we appreciate your business and value you as a customer very much. I am disappointed to hear you feel as though you were sold something that you don't need, and with a "hard sell" approach. That is most certainly never our intent. If that was the norm here I doubt we'd still be around—that's just not good business.
     I do, though, want to assure you that you were not overcharged. There were a few items that we recommended addressing that you agreed to have done beyond the regular oil & filter change: engine air filter replacement (dirty), cabin air filter replacement (dirty) and cleaning & adjusting the rear brakes (corrosion & dust build-up). These items were suggested based on findings of the Multi-Point Inspection. They can also be found in your owner's manual under maintenance at 30,000 miles, and are suggested by Hyundai. I would be happy to explain their benefits in further detail if you'd like to contact me. We do not suggest that customers perform any repairs or services if they do not serve some benefit to you or your vehicle.
     I reviewed the charges on your work order in detail. We strive to stay competitive in this ever-changing market. Just about anyone with a wrench will claim they have the ability or expertise to fully service your vehicle, and that means there is competition everywhere. All five things you had done are what we call "competitive maintenance", and are discounted heavily. With the full-synthetic Mobil 1 oil change that was just over $60, the services added up to 2.3 hours paid to the tech. You paid $134.52 in labor, which equates to a labor rate of just over $58/hour. That is not a labor rate you are likely to find at many dealerships, let alone independent shops. I also see that your service advisor gave you a 10% discount on the total invoice, which further lowers that rate.
     Thank you for expressing your concerns. It is only through feedback like this that we can help our future customers understand the value they receive when servicing their vehicle here. I truly hope that we can exceed your expectations at your next visit, and that you'll reconsider your score of 2/5 stars. Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any further questions or concerns.

Thanks again,

Old Orchard Beach, ME
10/18/2018 Category: Service
review
Great
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Thanks for the review. We appreciate it!

Robert C.
Wells, ME
10/16/2018 Category: Service
90000 mile check up and Beyond !
Brought my 2015 Sonata in for its 90000 mile service. In addition to the regular check points I needed to replace front brake rotors and pads. It was suggested that I also service the rear brakes as well.I agreed and it was done quickly and professionally along with getting an Inspection Sticker..
Transmission fluid " flush and fill" was performed ad well.
All part of my known scheduled appointment.
Friendly and knowlegable service rep who was very accommodating along with calling me on my cellphone to keep me posted of the status and expected time if completion.
Great dealership, top notch service !
Always recommend them to fellow Hyundai owners.
Kudos !
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Hello,

Thank you so much for the great review and the kind words. I'm glad to hear you were taken good care of, and that we were able to accomodate the expected and unexpected services in a timely manner. Thanks for choosing Prime Hyundai, we appreciate your business!

TN
Thomas N.
Scarborough, ME
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/15/2018 Category: Service
communication plus
Kept me updated as the maintenance on car was being performed. Good information for me to make a informed decision
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you so much for the review, I'm glad you were happy with your recent visit. This kind of service is exactly what you should expect from us, and I'm glad we delivered! We appreciate your business.

Bob M.
Hollis, ME
10/12/2018 Category: Service
excellent service
friendly quick service
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for the review, we appreciate it!

10/11/2018 Category: Service
great sevice always.
The service Dept. is great.
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate it!! :)

Jeffrey M.
Wells, ME
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Good Service Appointment
Had an oil change, tire rotation and balance performed. Easy to make a timely appointment. Work was performed in a reasonable amount of time and at a reasonable price. Staff was pleasant and attentive. Will definitely return here for future service for my automobile. First time customer.
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate the feedback, and are very happy to hear that you were taken great care of during your recent service visit. We look forward to your future visits, thank you for your business.

Rebecca M.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/04/2018 Category: Service
I feel confident whenever I take my car in to be serviced. Everyone is friendly and helpful. Mark and Chandler take good care of their customers. :)
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you so much for the review. We appreciate the kind words and your business. I will be sure to pass this on to Mark as well, I'm sure he'll be happy as well to hear you were taken great care of. Thanks again!

10/02/2018 Category: Service
Got my regular oil change at Prime last week
Usual quick,courteous, through service. Can’t say enough good things about the service department
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 10/02/2018

Thanks for the review. We appreciate the kind words and you taking the time to leave us feedback!

MA
Marvin A.
Silver Spring, MD
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
I'm from several states away and needed to take my 2015 Sonata in for a broken wheel lug. The service was fast and the intake was very pleasant. I was very impressed. MA
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 09/27/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words. I'm glad we were able to fit you in, and get you back on the road safely and in a timely manner. We appreciate your feedback, and your business.

North Yarmouth, ME
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Routine Srevice
I was taken as scheduled and work was completed promptly.
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 09/27/2018

Thank you for the review. I'm glad everything went smoothly with your recent service, and appreciate your business!

Biddeford, ME

Dayton, ME
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/22/2018 Category: Service
the people
The professional and most friendly people work at Prime Hyundai in Saco Maine!
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words. We appreciate the feedback, and your business!!

June P.
Ocean Park, ME
2010 Hyundai Accent
09/21/2018 Category: Service
tire service
Service was friendly, and efficient. In and out very quickly.
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

So glad you were happy with your service, thank you so much for the feedback!

Steve H.
Arundel, ME
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai service
I was in to have my front tires replaced, after having driven over nails. As usual, work was done in a timely and appropriate manner. Even washed my car, which I always appreciate.
As I was leaving the parking lot, I was t boned by another vehicle. I ran back in and asked the receptionist to call the police for me, which she immediately did. One salesman came out to hold traffic so we could move the vehicles into your lot.
Mark, Service, came out twice to check and see if I was okay and ask if I needed anything.
This, to me, is customer service above and beyond. I very much appreciate the staff's work at processing through the accident. Well done, Hyundai.
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you so much for the review. We appreciate the kind words, and are very glad nobody was hurt in the accident. I will be sure to pass this on to Mark, I'm sure he will be happy to read it.
Thanks again,

Mark P.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
always good service
I needed a tire replacement due to a nail in my tire and they took care of that the next day.
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you so much for the review! I'm glad we were able to take care of the tire so quickly, and look forward to making your future visits just as easy.

RL
Richard L.
Biddeford, ME
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Clear and honest assessments of recommended repairs and explanation of work done.
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback, and your business. I'm glad to hear that you were happy with your service. We look forward to giving you a five-star experience at your next visit!

David M.
Kennebunk, ME
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Mark small
Efficient
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you very much, I will be sure to pass this on to Mark. We appreciate it!!