Overall Rating 4.1428571/5Overall Rating 4.1428571/5Overall Rating 4.1428571/5Overall Rating 4.1428571/5rating 4.1428571
Overall Rating 2.85714/5Overall Rating 2.85714/5rating 2.85714rating 2.85714rating 2.85714

Robert B.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Quick easy oil change
Quick professional service. Service writer, technician and cashier were pleasant, helpful, and courteous.

BT
Branko T.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Change oil
Only, what I realy don't like is interval of oil change. They put me next service for 4000mi, insteao of 5000mi.
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Hello,

Thank you for your review. I am very glad to hear that you were happy with your service, and also happy to see that you rated us "Better than Expected" in all categories. We do our best to ensure that your service experience here is truly exceptional.
     As far as the maintenance schedules and oil change reminder sticker on your windshield, they are set at 4,000 miles. This is just a round number to make it easy to remember. As per your owner's manual and the maintenance schedule found on Hyundai's website (https://www.hyundaiusa.com/maintenance-schedule/index.aspx), your vehicle is actually due for service every 3,750 miles. I am aware that some other brands have different schedules, but unfortunately that's not something we can modify. We simply use 4,000 as it's easier for our customers to calculate when they're due. I do realize that 5,000 miles may be more convenient to you, but Hyundai has suggested this based on our climate conditions and the characteristics of your particular engine. It is best to maintain different vehicles as suggested by the manufacturer's specifications to keep them in optimal running condition.
     We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit. If you have any further quesitons or comments, please feel free to contact me directly.

HL
Heather L.
02/11/2019 Category: Service
the whole experience
the really nice people and the reasonable cost of service
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate it, and look forward to seeing you again!

Dolores M.
Arundel, ME
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Everyone was so very helpful and kind.
Any time I have had a question or needed a service for something new, I have been treated with respect and kindness. Those who work at Prime Hyundai are great people and go out of their way to serve the public.
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback, I am so happy reading this! This is the kind of service that we strive for. Servicing your vehicle can be stressful, but when you trust the people you bring it to, it can eliminate the hassle all together. We appreciate the kind words and your business.

Thanks again,

MV
Margaret V.
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Service is always exemplary.
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you so much for the review. We appreciate the kind words, it means a lot!

Thomas S.
Sebago, ME
01/31/2019
Always receive great service at good price and done fast
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 01/31/2019

Thank you for the feedback, and the kind words. It's much appreciated!!

01/30/2019 Category: Service
Close to home; efficient, knowledgeable staff. Prompt service.
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 01/31/2019

Thank you so much for the review! :)

HS
Harold S.
Old Orchard Beach, ME
2009 Hyundai Elantra
Fantastic Service Department
I am never disappointed with the staff in the service department. They make the time spent worthwhile. I truly made the right choice 9 1/2 years ago when I bought my Elantra at Prime Hyundai. Thank you to a great team.

Wow,

Thank you so much for the kind words. We really appreciate it, and are so happy you've been taken such great care of over the years. We look forward to your future visits, and keeping up this tradition with your Elantra's service, and your next Hyundai!

Thank you for choosing Prime Hyundai, We appreciate your business.

Mary D.
Gray, ME
Great Service!
Great customer service and very quick as well.
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 01/31/2019

We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your recent visit to our service department. Thank you!

Limerick, ME
Honest, friendly service Dept
Great service, no issues.

Thank you so much!

FK
Frederick K.
North Yarmouth, ME
Always a good ecperience
My vehicle was serveced right on time and the required work was done quickly. The ride service was excellent. Very good experience.
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 01/31/2019

Thank you so much. I'm glad you were able to take advantage of our shuttle service, and that we were able to get your vehicle finished on time.

Anne B.
Denmark, ME
2012 Hyundai Accent
Friendly, professional people.
Everyone is so nice. They are prompt and keep you posted as to what is going on. Yes, I would definitely recommend them.
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 01/31/2019

Thanks for the review! We appreciate the kind words, and I'm glad to hear you were taken good care of.

Dayton, ME
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Car Service
Very fast and efficient and fair pricing.

Thank you!!

Old Orchd Bch, ME
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Would recommend yo friends and family to ho there
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 01/29/2019

We appreciate that and would be more than happy to take care of any of your friends' or family's vehicle needs. Thank you for the feedback, and your business.

TN
Thomas N.
Scarborough, ME
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Promises Made
Promises kept. Needed minor parts repair for front wheels. Tweaks made and Wa on my way with a smile
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 01/29/2019

So glad to hear everything went as planned, thank you for your review. We appreciate it!

Richard C.
Scarborough, ME
2013 Hyundai Veloster
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Employes
Thanks again
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 01/23/2019

You are most welcome! Thanks for the 5 stars, we appreciate it!! :)

KC
Keith C.
01/20/2019 Category: Service
I found them to be very courteous and fast, I did not wait long and the pricing was reasonable.
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad your needs were met and you were happy with your recent visit to our service department. That is what we strive for at Prime—fast, fair and simple. We appreciate your business.

Stephen C.
Portland, ME
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Substandard this time
Service added deodorant to filter change which was both offensive in smell and harmful due to allergies. Addition of deodorant should not be made without consent,
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Hello,

Thank you for your review. I apologize that the details of the service we performed were not fully explained to you ahead of time. The Climate Control Service is a routine part of our major maintenance services, but should have been gone over with you.
     I do want to assure you that the product we use is designed to kill mold, mildew, fungi, and other odor-causing organisms. These contaminants can potentially cause allergic reactions. It is an EPA and USDA accepted disinfectant, deodorant and sanitizer. However, I completely understand the concern, as my wife suffers a similar sensitivity to scents due to allergies.
     I would like to get your vehicle back in so that we can have our reconditioning department try to neutralize the smell. It would be best to get this resolved sooner than later to minimize the time you are bothered by the scent. I spoke with your advisor, Mark, and will have him contact you to find a time that is convenient for you to come back.
     I appreciate your feedback, as it helps us find opportunities for improvement, and provide even better service to our customers in the future. I hope we are able to resolve this soon as possible. We appreciate your business, value you as a customer and look forward to exceeding your expectations at your next visit. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me directly.

Sincerely,

NM
Nancy M.
Old Orchard Beach, ME
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Saco service
The Service Center @ Saco always goes the extra mile for me and I’m very appreciative. Brandi usually has the bad luck of answering my call and fits me in, helps me out whenever she can. Mark and Chandler always have my best interests in mind too and together make a great team. Always willing to help and put in extra effort. Thanks everyone.
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Nancy,

Thank you for your feedback, so great to hear you've been taken good care of during your visits to our service department. I'm glad you've been able to build a relationship with us and we've earned your trust. That's exactly what we hope for with each of our customers, and you've made it especially easy! Thanks again.

Sincerely,

Jane F.
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service!
Very satisfied with the service, my car is running great again !
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 01/05/2019

Thank you so much for the review, we're happy to hear that!!