Overall Rating 4.1428571/5Overall Rating 4.1428571/5Overall Rating 4.1428571/5Overall Rating 4.1428571/5rating 4.1428571
Overall Rating 2.85714/5Overall Rating 2.85714/5rating 2.85714rating 2.85714rating 2.85714

RD
Robert D.
Wells, ME
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Repairs were done in a timely manner at a reasonable rate!
Service staff was professional and excellent to deal with.

Donald P.

NM
Nancy M.
Old Orchard Beach, ME
Blue Link
Brandi dealt with getting my Blue Link system repaired which took two visits, two loaner cars and two MILLION calls to Blue Link and each of those calls contradicted the last. She was level headed and stood her ground and got the answers needed while overnighting a part she KNEW would be needed to complete the process. Happy customer.

Nancy,

Thank you so much! It's always a pleaseure servicing your car, and you make it easy for us to want to go the extra mile on your behalf. I will be sure to pass this on to Brandi, I know she will be happy to hear! We look forward to your next service visit.

SE
Stacy E.
Raymond, ME
Regular service
Very efficient as always
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate the feedback and your business!!

EM
Ellen M.
Cape Elizabeth, ME
2012 Hyundai Tucson
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Trust their quality and professionalism
Every time I bring the vehicle in the willingness that they show to go the extra mile impresses me. They have made a customer for life.
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words and your business. We really appreciate the feedback, it's awesome to hear!

Joanne L.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Oil change feedback
Should include car wash

I am also waiting to hear back about what will be done about the peeling shrink wrap on my doors. I’m at 10,000 miles on a brand new car and there is peeling paint on the driver side door. Service Manager told me that he would investigate how to resolve this. I would like it resolved sooner rather than later.

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback. As you know from your phone conversation with Brandi, we do include a complimentary wash with any service. We didn't have a chance to complete a walk-around or proper write-up when you dropped off your vehicle with Mark, as you were in quite a hurry and had a ride waiting. I assume it just got missed, and I apologize. We will make sure your vehicle is washed the next time it's here. Or, if you'd like, you can stop by at your convenience and we will have it done while you wait.
     Regarding the concern with the driver's door, it would be a lot less involved if it was actually peeling paint. It's a vinyl wrap thats peeling off from the paint—the paint's fine. I regret that we were not able to solve this in one visit, but unfortunately it's just not that easy. I personally inspected it and have been in contact with Hyundai. We are working to get this resolved as soon as possible.
     I do hope you'll reconsider your score of 3/5 stars, as we are doing our best to resolve situation for you. I will be in contact with you as soon as I know the next step. We appreciate your business and look forward to exceeding your expectations at your next service visit.

Marlene L.
Mechanic Falls, ME
2012 Hyundai Tucson
12/09/2018 Category: Service
I left the dealership unhappy
It seems the technicians hands are tied or they don’t know how to use equipment my speedometer was not repaired. Wait for me

Hello,

I'm very sorry that you are disappointed. I researched your visit so I could better understand what happened. I would like to clarify that we didn't perform any repairs on your vehicle, or attempt to replace anything due to the fact that the vehicle is operating as designed.
     As a courtesy, and at no charge, the technician looked up the factory specifications while you were here and found that your vehicle is well below the allowed speedometer range tolerance. Even if yours is off by 2.0mph, the range is 2.3-3.0mph—depending on speed. As far as Hyundai is concerned, this is normal. Unfortunately, a third-party GPS device is not a valid diagnostic tool to confirm a problem.
     Furthermore, there is no "calibration" procedure for today's speedometers as there was with the cable-driven speedometers you are most likely used to working on. Today's speed is read by wheel speed sensors through the PCM.
     I regret that we were not able to convey this information to you in a way that was satisfactory to you. I do want to assure you that our intent was to provide you with the information necessary to save you from spending your money on repairs that would likely not help you or address your concern.
     It is never our intention to have customers leave feeling unheard, and it is our professionalism that prevented you from paying any diagnostic fees associated with your out-of-warranty concerns. I hope you will reconsider your score of 2/5 stars, as we did what we felt was right while keeping your best interest in mind at all times. If you have any further questions, concerns or comments please feel free to contact me directly.

Gorham, NH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Customer service was wonderful
Up on arriving customer service was friendly and service was faster then expected.

OH
Owen H.
Oil Change
I have a prepaid Maintence plan with Hyundai from a dealership out of state. Prime was the ONLY dealership from Auburn south that would even consider honoring my Hyundai plan. Their people are awesome and service is fast. I would recommend Prime Hyundai to anyone with a drivers license. Awesome experience will 100% be doing business with Prime moving forward. Life long customer!
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for the review. I'm so happy to hear you were taken such great care of. Of course we would honor a HYUNDAI PLAN! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate your business.

TT
Travis T.
2011 Hyundai Elantra To
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Good
My needs where attended to.
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Hello,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback, and your business. I'm glad to hear that you were happy with your service. If there is anything specific that made you choose 4 instead of 5 stars, please contact me directly. We look forward to giving you a five-star experience at your next visit! :)

Margaret S.
Falmouth, ME
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Just love Prime Hyundai
This is my second Hyundai from Prime. The service is great - they are fast and thorough. They even noticed that my inspection sticker was about to expire.
Next car - SAME CAR!
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback. It's so great to hear how happy you are with your Hyundai, and our service department. We appreciate your business. Thanks for choosing Prime Hyundai!

12/05/2018 Category: Service
Quick and Easy
They did the job quickly and efficiently! I always have prompt and courteous service.
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you so much for the review! I'm glad to hear you were taken great care of. We appreciate your business, and the feedback. Thanks for choosing Prime Hyundai.

12/03/2018 Category: Service
So reliable!
I love that the service department is conscious of your time, that if repairs are needed, they are presented as options and you can decide what to do, and, best of all, the car wash
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate the kind words, and are so happy to hear that you have been taken great care of during your visits to our service department. Thank you for choosing Prime Hyundai, we appreciate your business.

CR
Chris R.
Biddeford, ME
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Consistency
Mark and his service team are all amazing!
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you so much for the review! I will be sure and pass this on to Mark, I'm sure he'll be glad to hear it!! :)

Mike L.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
2013 Hyundai Genesis
11/28/2018 Category: Service
They deliver no matter what...
Complete, thorough, capable, and personable work.
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 11/28/2018

Thanks so much for the review. Always great to see you, take care! :)

Stephen C.
North Waterboro, ME
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/23/2018 Category: Service
service visit
see comments

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. We are very sorry to hear about your unsatisfactory experience at our dealership earlier this week. Brandi shared with me the phone conversation you had with her that day. I'd appreciate it if you could contact me at your convenience, I look forward to resolving the situation.

TN

Thank you so much!

Bowdoin, ME
11/16/2018 Category: Service
The people
Prime always takes good care of the customer.
Chandler C., Service Manager from Prime Hyundai responded on 11/23/2018

Thank you so much for the review!