Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5rating 4.34

Overall Rating 4.011234/5Overall Rating 4.011234/5Overall Rating 4.011234/5Overall Rating 4.011234/5rating 4.011234
Overall Rating 2.41573/5Overall Rating 2.41573/5rating 2.41573rating 2.41573rating 2.41573
Latest Review 28 minutes ago

PH
Patricia H.
Suffolk, VA
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Brandon Mueller
He was awesome, courteous and informative, was told all I needed and was more than willing to call me once vehicle was completed so I could pay by phone due to the service department being closed when I got off work. This way I could pick up keys from sales. Great all around

RT
Rex T.
THE STAFF IS GREAT AND THE SERVICE IS EXCELLENT
I BOUGHT MY 2015 SONATA HERE BRAND NEW AND TRADED IN A 2012 SONATA, I WOULD NOT GO ANYWHERE ELSE. WHEN I GET IT OUT OF SERVICE AND PUT IT ON THE ROAD I KNOW IT IS GOING TO PERFORM WELL, BECAUSE IT WAS WELL TAKEN CARE OF.

JO
Jessica O.
Moyock, NC
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Long wait, but quality service
I was told it would be done in 3 hours, but I was there for 4.5 hours. In their defense, the last half hour they asked if they would be cleaning out the inside too, and I said yes to get it over with. The staff was very friendly and understood I had been waiting a long time. Wish there were heartier snacks available in the store since they take card. Overall, they did a good job on my car, just a long wait.

Roland M.
GREAT SERVICE
THE EMPLOYEE WAS VERY HELPFUL AND WHEN MY VEHICLE WAS DONE IT WAS CLEAN AND AT THE DOOR FOR PICKUP !!

Christopher C.
Norfolk, VA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Gas replacements and oil change
Justin was great in assisting me with my concerns about a possible bad gas cap and getting my oil changed. After a thorough diagnostic, Justin advised me that the gas cap strip was gone and got me a replacement still under my warranty:) My oil change went great as always. My car was good to go:) I recommend Justin anytime. Great person and great customer service.

RD
Robin D.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/21/2018 Category: Service
NA
NA

Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for the review and feedback, We appreciate your business

Ronald W.
Windsor, VA
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Good and reliable service.
Good service.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for the nice words concerning your service visit, We appreciate your business

PM
Paula M.
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is polite! Justin, my service advisor always takes any concerns about my car seeiously.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for the nice comments about Justin and your service experience, We appreciate your business

PB
Paul B.
Sonata
5000 mile maintenance completed on time with no issues.

OD
Oscar D.
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
As usual great job
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 10/20/2018

Thankl you for the nice comment about your service experiences, We appreciate your business and loyalty

James L.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
The people
It's nice to go to a business that they make you feel important. All my questions are answered and I feel comfortable with the people that work on my car. Priority Hyundai takes great care in treating people right.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 10/20/2018

Thank you for the nice comments about your service experiences, Always good to see you, We appreciate your business and loyalty

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Wait was not as long I thougth!
Just an hour, had coffee & read my mail. Back to my plans for the day.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 10/20/2018

Thank you for the nice comments about your service visit, We appreciate your business

Billy H.
Review
Awesome job.. Thanks
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 10/20/2018

Thank you for the nice comment about your service visit, We appreciate your business

Aydlett, NC
2015 Hyundai Azera
Regular service
Service was somewhat slower than usual; but appointment was later than I usually request. Expected about 2 hours and it took 3.

BC
Belinda C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great Service!
Thanks for the Great Service!
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you for the nice words concerning your service visit, Always good to see you, We appreciate your business

Service Appointment
Thank you.

Marc S.
Oil Change Problems
Everything was fine except the oil change was not completed the first time
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you for the feedback and review, I apoligize that you had to make a return trip to finalize a service, We appreciate your business and always want the opportunity to earn it.

PB
Patsy B.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
i am fine with this dealership
this is a good dealership

2016 Hyundai Elantra