4.4

Darnell H.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
01/23/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
This place is friendly, fast, and professional.

Kendra and Joe were awesome!

01/23/2020 Category: Service
Service advisor was super helpful and knowledgeable!

Susan H.
Awesome customer service
Employees very helpful and courteous. Service is always done in a timely manner!

John D.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Priority Hyundai Excellent service
Kendra was fabulous. Great experience.

DA
Deborah A.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Recalls
I was notified about 2 recalls for my 2020 Palisade Limited and they were taken care of. Vehicle was ready when promised.

John B.
Satisfaction
Had a scheduled appointment. I was there on time, requested service completed on time and I on my way home. Was greeted on my arrival and appreciated as a customer. Left as a happy customer.

ER
Ebony R.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
kendra is awesome!!
Kendra was was advisor and it was awesome!!

Richard H.
01/20/2020
My service advisor (J. Atiles) is phenomenal (based on personal experience with at least four different dealers)
I find it disappointing that if I am unhappy with Hyundai for any reason then it is considered to be a "negative" about the one thing I REALLY LIKE (namely my service advisor). NOTE this is even when the issue/complaint I have has NOTHING to do with the service advisor and the service advisor could have done NOTHING to prevent it.

I have learned to therefore provide false answers in the future in order to avoid negatively impacting a person who could not have avoided the situation and/or is not empowered to change anything and/or it is just above his/her paygrade. Again, I have learned my lesson and I will now lie on any future surveys.

I would love something in writing from Hyundai explaining why they think getting false information on a survey helps them in any way; however, I am sure I will never get it.

As a customer, I now have to accept that fact that I unknowingly caused a "negative" against my service advisor - a negative that is UNCALLED for. I wonder if Hyundai feels as bad about that as I do? Considering it is Hyundai's policy that will not change, I will assume the answer is THEY DO NOT feel as bad as I do. More accurately, they probably don't feel bad about it at all (not their problem I guess).

Ralph G.
2013 Hyundai Equus
Fantastic

Raelene H.
great service
Had a 35,000 mile checkup. Asked for the battery to be tested. Needed a new one, service rep found that the car was still under warranty, so instead of over $150 for service and new battery, owed nothing

WW
William W.
2019 Hyundai Kona
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Service appt like it’s supposed to be!
A very satisfactory service experience! They met me outside the service area, collected some details and sent me inside to wait. In less than an hour, I was on my way with the service completed.

Crystal H.
2019 Hyundai Kona
Nothing
My service advisor was just ok. However the service was horrible. I had an appointment at 7:30am and it was not done till the following afternoon Saturday. I had to call several times for updates and was never given an answer and nobody reached out to me which I also find unacceptable. Whether I was sitting there waiting or leaving my car should have been the first one done on Friday it's absolutely unacceptable the service that I have gotten the last two times I have been there. It was not until I reached the service manager's boss that things were taken care of promptly and that was on Saturday. I have been quite dissatisfied.
JOESPH W. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 01/20/2020

Thanks for talking to me.

Bentley B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Outgoing to answer questions w kniwledge.
Oil change options, and future scheduled maintenance were provided without hesitation. I then could establish date and budget for upcoming maintenance costs.

HS
Hollie S.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly and attentive
Everything went very smooth and my car was ready in 2 hours.

FW
Fonda W.
Great service and Sales
Just bought my 3rd car from Priority. The sales department has always been great in helping me find just what I'm looking for.