Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5rating 4.39
4.4

Overall Rating 3.9642846/5Overall Rating 3.9642846/5Overall Rating 3.9642846/5rating 3.9642846rating 3.9642846
Overall Rating 2.28571/5Overall Rating 2.28571/5rating 2.28571rating 2.28571rating 2.28571

Michael D.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Courteous , excellent work
Professional as always

Sidney C.
Recall work
Dealer did excellent job on several recalls, Briittney, Jackie and Jay provided updates and timely repair will definitely return to Priority for future service

Suffolk, VA
11/07/2019 Category: Service
I took my Hyundai in for 20,000 miles service and everything went great, my advisor Joe was awesome. I will be returning

TA
Todd A.
South Mills, NC
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Great service as always!!
Friendly staff and as always great service.

Jacquline L.
Portsmouth, VA
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Overall
We appreciate the wonderful work they did on our. Hyundai,! Looking like brand new again! Thanks a lot for the care given to our car!

AD
Adam D.
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful customer service and all around experience
Jaclyn my service advisor is amazing and goes over and beyond to insure her customers needs are met! Love having her as my service advisor!

Great
Priority Hyundai kept in touch with me about what was going on with my vehicle. The car sounded, drove, and looked outstanding. I am very pleased with the service, and the vehicle drop off is very convenient for me since I work odd shifts and can drop my vehicle when I get off work to have it at the dealers in the am.

LD

5 stars i give you guys 10 stars

Susie S.
Franklin, VA
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Worst than when I brought it in
Day 1. I've had my car towed to Priority Hyundai around 12 noon due to the fact my check engine light is on and my motor was put in from them and it was still covered under warranty (That's another story) and I called them to check on the status of my car around 4pm, and they told me they don't have my car however they wanted me to describe my car to them and one of the service guys will go on the lot to see if my car is there and the representative told me she would give me a call back however I've never received a call back from them... I had to call the tow truck company to ask have they delivered my car they told me my car had been delivered but for some reason they haven't serviced my car. I live close to an hour away from Priority Hyundai, I had to drive to the lot to see if my car was there...For the representative to say they didn't have my car is shocking due to the fact that my car was right in front of the door and my keys was not in the ignition and my car had a service number in the window.
Day 2. I called to check on the status of my car again my representative tells me that the mechanic was test driving my car and my car had cut off on them so its in the back now getting worked on and he stated he would give me a call back
Day 3. I get a call from Priority Hyundai stating that my car is ready as I just finished getting dressed they called me back and stated that the mechanic was backing my car out of the service working area and my car wouldn't stop. He stated that they would take care of the problem and that my car should be ready in no time. Around 2pm my representative tells me that a plastic piece was broken off of my brakes and my brakes were leaking brake fluid. Apparently from his mouth "Because your car has 140 miles on the motor it just deteriorated" Apparently my "service representative/mechanic" didn't read the information on my car because I just had that motor put in less than 6 months ago and it has less than 5000 miles on the motor. Anyways he continues to tell me that I'm just in luck because they have the plastic piece for my car that only costs 960 dollars then continues to ask me if I wanted them to go ahead and install the piece... Uh NO! Basically I told him I didn't have any problems with my breaks I brought my car to them due to the fact of my engine light is on. He stated that he would talk to his supervisor and he would call me back about the situation... Apparently I was in luck again he told me that the lowest his supervisor would be able to go is 650 (Rolls eyes) I said I shouldn't have to pay for something that you guys made a mistake on..I told my brother the situation, while I was at work my brother went to the dealership and checked on my car...Apparently the mechanics took EVERYTHING from under my hood to try to find the leak and the "service representative/mechanic" was pointing at a a PCV valve and telling my brother that's where the brake fluid is leaking from...I never authorized them to take anything from under my hood and I never authorized them to mess with my brakes..
Long story short...If you bring your car to them they are going to fix whatever issue is wrong with your car meanwhile breaking another issue with your car and telling you it's your fault and they want you to pay for something they have done wrong.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you for the feedback and review, I apoligize that we did not provide an exceptiional service experience, We appreciate your business and always want the opportunity to continue earning it

LC

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/31/2019 Category: Service
????
READ PREVIOUS COMMENTS

Despite being reviewed, the car's tail-gate still mysteriously opens unexpectedly!!!

Note that I bought my Toyota from this location in 1996 (just as Priority was acquiring the location from Richard Kline) and my Hyundai approximately four years ago from this location, and have used Priority for all of my service work for twenty-three years. All things considered Priority gets a B+
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 11/01/2019

Thanks for the feedback my Ocean View buddy, I apoligize that we did not provide an exceptional expereince on this visit, We appreciate the loyalty and its always good to see you and have an opportunity to chat at least for a few minutes. I did take your comments to heart and had some time to spend with my team about the phone issues. Thanks again

FM

Suffolk, VA
2008 Hyundai Elantra
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Outreach Experience
Keratin Dudash was wonderful. She made my experience Great. So friendly and full of smiles. And the oil change did not take long, like I like it. In and out especially with an appointment.

SD
Samantha D.
Chesapeake, VA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you for the feedback and review, I apoligize that we did not clean up in mark on the roof prior to returning the vehicle to you. If you happen to be in the area and still needs to be resolved please come by when it is convienant to you and ask for me so i can ensure your complete satisfaction, We appreciate your business and always want the opporyunity to continue earning it.

SJ
Shari J.
The staff ROCKS
Helped me in a friendly and fast manner! Took care of my car and needs.

WC
Wright C.
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Getting an appointment when needed
overall an appointment is hard to get what if you have an emergency? That's my only disappointment

JV
Juneifure V.
Hampton, VA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Jenny
Servicing wait time was less than that given upon arrival.