Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5rating 4.39
4.4

Overall Rating 3.9642846/5Overall Rating 3.9642846/5Overall Rating 3.9642846/5rating 3.9642846rating 3.9642846
Overall Rating 2.28571/5Overall Rating 2.28571/5rating 2.28571rating 2.28571rating 2.28571

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Always great service

SL
Shirley L.
Suffolk, VA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/15/2019 Category: Service
You have a staff of very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable people.
Jackie and Eddie always take good care of me. They are great individuals who provide outstanding service. Also, Archie is very helpful in helping me to navigate through the different things on my Genesis. Super individuals.

Samantha S.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Jaclyn Ramos is what makes Priority Hyundai Great!!
Jackie is a ray of sunshine in that establishment! She always greets me warmly and recognizes me and asks me about how life is going and remembers details I would never expect her to! She’s PHENOMENAL at her job, and I’m always quickly in and out for my service appointments when she’s my advisor. I always book my appointments online with her, and if she happens to be helping someone else when I get there (because she’s always in high demand!) I never mind waiting the few minutes so I can have her assist me. She’s the epitome of a professional: efficient, direct, honest, and compassionate! She is such an asset to Priority Hyundai and is the reason I keep coming back to get my car serviced there!

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Excellent & prompt service
I've used Priority Hyundai exclusively for the past five years to maintain my vehicles. The service has alway been excellent, prompt, and friendly. Great dealership for maintenance and sales!

BD
Brian D.
Nice customer service
Always great service here

Jung K.
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Kind and professional manner with great service!

Your employ's.
Your service department is great.

Portsmouth, VA
2019 Hyundai Accent
amazing
great service wonderful employees

WB
Wendy B.
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Jack is very good and treats me well.
Timely, no problems. Very satisfied.

HC
Helen C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Good
Good

SD
Stephen D.
10/13/2019 Category: Service
Trunk on Sonata failed to open
We took our 2017 Sonata in for a new FOB (EXPENSIVE, HATED THAT), but got the ECM update done and the Trunk repaired.

Michael S.
10/12/2019 Category: Service
Great people at service desk
Everyone is very attentive

Fast service
I needed a lot of work completed and they fit me right in! I had tire issues, needed an alignment woth tire rotation, oil change and cabin filter change. Without hesitation they said they could get it done! They informed me the entire way!

Susan H.
Awesome customer service
All the staff are very helpful and courteous.

WS
William S.
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Definitely not thrilled
Replaced multiple parts only to find a loose wire was the cause of my issue. Technician passed my car's state safety inspection with known a rejectable issue.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 10/12/2019

Thank you for the feedback and review, I apoligize that it took more than 1 visit to get the blower motor repaired, I know that the parts that were ordered during the diagnosis showed faults on those components and did work for a period of time until the condition returned, It  did take more time to isolate the electrical short in the wiring harness, tracing where the wiring lost connection is always time consuming and then repairing that connection. We appreciate your business and always want the opportunity to continue earning it.

Jason D.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Helpful Service
Worked with Fred and he made sure that I got everything I needed done and helped me use my car warranty effectively! Saved me money!

Richard H.
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Good Job
Good Job, you all!

MF
Michael F.
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied
We bought a Hyundai last year, and this year we upgraded to the Sonata Limited. Amazing car for the money! ONLY issue was the cleaned it and left a nasty Brillo pad and razor blade in the back seat. Minor inconvenience.

2010 Hyundai Elantra
10/09/2019 Category: Service
The Service
Fred K. is always on point and a huge help.

FL