Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5rating 4.39
4.4

Overall Rating 3.9642846/5Overall Rating 3.9642846/5Overall Rating 3.9642846/5rating 3.9642846rating 3.9642846
Overall Rating 2.28571/5Overall Rating 2.28571/5rating 2.28571rating 2.28571rating 2.28571

2011 Hyundai Equus
10/03/2019 Category: Service
The service manager got all the missing clips thank you Fred!!!

10/03/2019 Category: Service
Repair done but not complete
Good repair but parts missing
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 10/05/2019

Thank you for the feedback and review, It was a pleasure seeing you the other day and at least making some headway in getting the some of the pins installed, We did recieve some more into stock so when you have the chance to stop by i can installed the remaining few that are needed. It always a pleasure to see you and getting to know you. We appreciate your business and loyalty.

BG
Barbara G.
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Better
I never had a problem here before and hope it was a accident I slipped through the cracks. I love Priority dealerships and bought a New Hyundai yesterday.

09/13/2019 Category: Service
Ridiculous/ time wasted
I had an appointment in the a.m. it was never kept and car was never touched. The next day I called early to let them know car should be a priority and was told it was second in line. Again told it would be 12:00 then told 3:00. I didn’t get out until 6:00.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 09/15/2019

I am so sorry that we did not commuincate to you the status or keep  or that you recieved inacurate information of a completion time during this visit, We appreciate your business and always want the opportunity to continue earning it. Please ask for me on your next service visit and i will insure that your expercience will be exceptional and meet your expectations.

Susan W.
07/31/2019 Category: Service

07/31/2019 Category: Service
Supposed to be 5 stars!
I didn't know the star rating was for my service rep!! That's why I didn't give a 5 star rating previously as I thought the rating was for how my car was serviced by the mechanic team. Knowing now that the star rating is for my rep Jackie...lemme tell you. She scores a TEN!! If it hadn't been for Jackie, my car would probably still be sitting on the lot, not being looked at. My car sat 9 days PAST my appt date & Jackie would ask EVERY MORNING about the status. She'd contact me by end of day giving me an update. Sadly, there was nothing to report as the mechanics just never took it in the garage for whatever reason so they never gave her an update (that's why on rating I said I wasn't given an update...by THEM, not her). Once it was in & problem discovered, it was fixed in a reasonable time & Jackie let me know right away. And again...she made sure I had a loaner car and it's a good thing as having a disability I HAVE to have a car for emergencies. She fixed me right up when no one else would that first day when Jackie wasn't there. So, yes. Jackie is the greatest in my book and Priority is VERY lucky to have her.
Jaclyn A. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 07/31/2019

Thank You for your feed back Susan. I applogize we did not provide you with exceptional service at this last visit. We look forward to your next visit with us.

HG
Heather G.
Suffolk, VA
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Resolved
After my horrible experience I was contacted by Hyundai and had a long conversation with a supervisor. Not only did he apologize for the horrible customer service, but he also gave me a credit for any future service. I really appreciate him taking a few minutes out of his day to address my unpleasant experience. Companies who reach out to the customer, will always have my business. Thank you

07/17/2019 Category: Service
Do not ask for Fred
By far one of the most unprofessional, smart ass, lying service advisor there.
JOHNNIE A L. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 07/18/2019

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to speak with me. I am truly sorry for the poor service experience you received. I greatly look forward to meeting you on your next visit.

CT
Caulbert T.
Providence Forge, VA
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Updated Review
The management at Priority Hyundai responds regarding a missing item while my vehicle being serviced. I appreciate Priority Hyundai prompt reply to compensate me for the item. I am hopeful that this is an isolated incident.

07/10/2019 Category: Service
Could have a better rating but, an item was stolen from my car during service
Over 7 years of having my car service at Priority now, I experienced a thief from my car while being served. Therefore, be aware!
JOHNNIE A L. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today, again I am very sorry for what happened during your visit as promised I will make this right and have a replacement for the device that went missing on order for you. If ever you need anything fell free to contact me directly.
Sincerely,
Johnnie Landers

Parts and Service Director

Priority Hyundai

757-420-5450 ext. 1651

Johnnie.landers@priorityauto.com

Maxine B.
05/31/2019 Category: Service
It was helpful that a representative contacted me; it was much appreciated. I would possibly recommend this business to a friend. The options for this question do not allow for a response other than yes or no. Therefore, I had to select "no" even though there is a chance that I would recommend a friend.

05/31/2019 Category: Service
Priority Hyundai Greenbrier - Service Department
It was disappointing that the service department quoted over charge fees. When called on what happened and was presented with industry prices for car parts, the manager even admitted the costs presented to me were, in his words, "a little different." Fact is, the cost quoted was more than 133% of what was a fair price even if allowing for mark-up and profit to the company.
JOHNNIE A L. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 05/31/2019

Thank you for your feed back, It was a pleasure to speak with you today. We look forward to giving you a better service experience in the future.

05/09/2019 Category: Service
Owner
Lorie was helpful, but not there the day of the issues.

05/09/2019 Category: Service
Owner
Work on customer service
JOHNNIE A L. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 05/09/2019

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to speak with me and clarify what had happened on your visit as well as your kind words towards your advisor Lorie. I am very sorry for what happened when you came to pick up your vehicle and I assure you it will be addressed.

04/23/2019 Category: Service
accomplished work in a timely manner
Efficient, friendly service

04/23/2019 Category: Service
faulty work, wheel locks to tight were the problem of the dealership, not my fault. Sorry not buying more tires to only get 15,000 miles.
get free inspections and oil changes, and if you want free manicures. Sorry, I have my nail lady and will not change.
JOHNNIE A L. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 04/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. We appreciate your patronage and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Sahib B.
Chesterfield, VA
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Great Servce.advisor
Jaclyn Ramos was my service advisor. My vehicle was at Priority for over a month. Jacly phone ed me weekly to update me on the progress, even when there was no progress.

04/18/2019 Category: Service
Gear Head... not!
It would be good to ask customers if they want a detailed explanation of the work performed st pick up.
JOHNNIE A L. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for your feedback, and thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. I'm very happy to hear how great of a job your advisor did for you.

Joshua L.
Suffolk, VA
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Clutch
The folks at priority hyundai in greenbrier, and specifically Justin were clutch. Not 30 minutes after I gave them a bad review thinking that I was being brushed off, I received a call from justin saying they found me a loaner car and my 3 day problem was solved. Moral of the story is that even though they couldn't do anything for they they hadn't forgot about and really cared. They did everything they could in order to take care of me. They were professional and courteous at all times even when I was frustrated. At the end of the day that's all i can really ask for. I really appreciate what they did over there and highly reccomend this shop.

03/09/2019 Category: Service
Buy elsewhere
The sales team is great. Priority for life is great. But the service department is not. They literally broke my brand new car. And told me sorry you can have it back in 8 days. They put me on a loaner list but I never received it. I was provided no answer on when I could get the loaner so basically it was sorry we broke your car and sorry we dont care that you are missing work and your family cant get groceries. Figure it out.
JOHNNIE A L. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you for taking my call today, it was a pleasure to speak with you and very happy that Justin was able to help.

JI
Jason I.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/05/2019 Category: Service
State Inspection
Just had the Service Manager contact me regarding my recent visit. Unfortunately, I can’t reasonable give an excellent survey and separate the advisor from the overall client expierence with the inspection station. The advisor is the company !
1. I brought in my vehicle, that previously had be routinely serviced at another Hyundai dealership(Hall) for a state inspection a year ago.
2. I received a phone call from my service advisor, who informed me my car failed inspection. She provided a listed of all the item over the phone.
3. I picked up my vehicle, spoke with the advisor and she informed me of the issues in person.
4. Upon reviewing my inspection documents during the weekend. The paper that is provided along with your state inspection in your glove compartment didn’t match. The rejection sticker didn’t match the paper work, nor did any of the information on the sticker.
5. This past weekend I was pulled over by a Va State Trooper, he advised nothing match on the paperwork. I was let go on a warning.
6. I called the dealership to advised them of the issues and errors, the operator stated,”you can bring the state trooper in with you, if you want to dispute it”.

My vehicle is a 2013 Hyundai Elantra GT that has been routinely serviced at Hall. I understand the fluid Boeing low that’s normal, I am do for an oil change. However, I don’t believe the inspection was done properly. I just had my oil changed at Hall Hyundai, 3 months ago, they did a full maintenance checked.

03/05/2019 Category: Service
Inspections station needs major improvement
The inspection station placed the wrong rejection stick in my paper and on my windshield
JOHNNIE A L. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 03/05/2019

Thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry for the issues that happened during your visit. I appreciate you taking my call today and giving us the opportunity to correct the issue. I look forward to meeting you this weekend.

02/28/2019 Category: Service
Time frame
Inspection was done in a timely manner

02/28/2019 Category: Service
Communication
Not satisfied
JOHNNIE A L. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 03/01/2019

Thank you for your feedback. Im very sorry for the poor service experience you recieved, as promised I will address the issue with the service team and hope to better service your vehicle in the future. It was a pleasure to speak with you and thank you for choosing Priority Hyundai.

Carl S.
Moyock, NC
02/19/2019 Category: Service
I highly appreciate them reaching out to me about my concerns towards the service center. Very professional.

02/19/2019 Category: Service
service
Service center needs improvement
JOHNNIE A L. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you for your feedback, I truly apologize for the poor service experience you received. I would like to speak with you in regards to what happened. I did call the number we have on file but is was for another member of your family. you can reach me at the dealership just ask for the Service Director.

2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Excellent management staff
Thank you Fred Kearns for taking care of my beautiful car!

11/15/2018 Category: Service
Rude service agent
Service agent didn’t introduce herself, didn’t apologize for service inconvenience, didn’t try to help...overall was unprofessional!
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 11/18/2018

Thank you for the review and feedback, I apoligize that my team member didnt offer some sort of resolution to your concern, I was glad i was able to step in and get the issue with the noise of the panel that was loose resolved. It was a pleasure meeting you. If there is anything else i can do please contact me. We appreciate your business and always want the opportunity to continue earning it.

Robert W.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Speed hub October 2018
After discussion with service writer, the mechanic replaced the earlier replacement speed hub which was defective. Good job.

10/25/2018 Category: Service
Santa Fe repair of repair
After the left hub was replaced, car exhibited a noise in speed hub when braking. Initial diagnosis was to replace rotor disc. I said no, there was no brake problem before speed hub was replaced. The problem is most probably replaced hub. New hub installed, car is fine.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 10/28/2018

Thank you for the feedback and review, I apoligize that the first part had a defect in how it was manufactered and a 2nd trip was required to get the noise resolved, We appreciate your business and loyalty

Roger S.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Timliness
I really appreciate the response to my rating. I should have been more detailed concerning my complaint. I was only scheduled for an oil change. After two hours, I was informed that my inspection had expired. I told them to go ahead and inspect. They found no problems. I understand that things can happen and that immediate repairs need to be done. All I ask is, if you're running behind, tell me up front. I have no problem hearing that.

08/29/2018 Category: Service
Timeliness
I was very frustrated that a scheduled oil change and state inspection took three hours. Tell a person up front if there's a backup on service. Also, when someone comes in, acknowledge them some way even if you're on the phone or with paperwork. A nod of the head, a "just a minute" raised finger or even a verbal hello.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 09/01/2018

Thank you for the feedback and review, I apoligize that the service took longer than what was expected, The state inspections are taken in order by state regulations and there are times when prior inspections that need repairs to pass will cause delays getting the next inspection into the bays, We recently stopped taken in walk ins or unscheduled appointments unless for an emergency/unexpected events ( dead battery, flat tire ), We do value your time and make every attempt to get services done as quickly as possible without rushing through our inspections or services to insure the safety and reliability of your vehicle and our clients, We appreciate your business and loyalty

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Good dealerrsb
Good dealership to be able to use.

06/04/2018 Category: Service
Location and love the shuttle if I am not in a rush.
Like the dealership. Just be more responsible picking up and dropping off. Don't make promises you can't keep.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 06/06/2018

Thank you for the review and feedback, I apoligize for the mis-communication concerning our complientary shuttle service, The shuttle makes his first run starting at 8am and on any given day could have 3 or 4 passengers going in all kind of directions and pick ups throughout the day. It becomes a challange to promise an accurate pick-up or delivery time due to many customer variables of locations. This shoud have been communicated to you. We appreciate your business and loyalty.

Newport News, VA
05/27/2018 Category: Service
Justin (CSR)
The customer service received by Justin.

05/27/2018 Category: Service
Sonata2012
CSR
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 05/29/2018

Thank you for the review and feedback, I apoligize that the services took longer than what was expected, Due to the electrical issues with the lamp assemblies getting them diagnosed and repaired along with securing the part to complete the repairs is what caused some of the time in getting the vehilcle completed. We appreciate your business and thank you for the nice comments about Justin.

TV
Tim V.
2008 Hyundai Tiburon
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Please do the service requested...Rescore
I've lowered my 3 stars to 2 stars, and that may be generous. To my surprise, the response I received from Fred Kearns (Service Manager) not only failed to address my issue, he didn't respond to my response to that email, which was to send him a screen shot of the service I requested vice the service they performed. The service I requested (and screen shot) came from their website, it was the manufacturers scheduled maintenance. I even called his office, left a voice message (Wed, 25 Apr) with my cell number and have yet to receive a reply. This is astounding to me. Priority is a very large automobile sales company selling and servicing many brands. I don't expect Charles Barker Lexus level of service from Priority Hyundai but at the same time I don't expect Joe the mechanic on the side of the road level of service either. I would think as a dealership they love customers that perform all the scheduled maintenance. My gut tells me it's profitable for them. If they aren't going to perform the manufactures scheduled maintenance as requested, I might as well go anywhere. Maybe Firestone/PEP Boys/Advance Auto/Joe the Mechanic will do it when I ask them to.

04/23/2018 Category: Service
Please do the service I requested
Can't say I would recommend you given you didn't do the service I requested and scheduled through your website.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 04/24/2018

Thank you for the review and feedback, We have a available service at 110k and 115k and you currently had 113k, the 115k did and does come with an oil change that was perormed as part of this service, The maintenance kit and supreme plus are oil and gas additives that help with carbon buildup and an oil supplement to help lubricated the internal moving engine parts. I apoligize that some of these questions or concerns you may have were not communicated to your satisfaction, We appreciate your business and always want the opportunity to earn it.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
04/01/2018 Category: Service
Thank you- the situation was rectified.
Thank you for fixing the situation today. Highest regards-

04/01/2018 Category: Service
Grease
Please return my call about the grease all over the seat. Otherwise, this is a fine place.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 04/02/2018

Thank you for the feedback and review, I apoligize that one of my team members left grease on the seat and that we did not get back to you in a timely manner, It is my understanding that you are bringing the vehicle in to get the vehicle cleaned, We appreciate your business and loyalty