Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5rating 4.39
4.4

Overall Rating 3.9642846/5Overall Rating 3.9642846/5Overall Rating 3.9642846/5rating 3.9642846rating 3.9642846
Overall Rating 2.28571/5Overall Rating 2.28571/5rating 2.28571rating 2.28571rating 2.28571

LF
Linda F.
Elizabeth City, NC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/11/2019 Category: Service
L Foulk
Friendly and professional people. Service done in a timely manner. Always a pleasure. Thanks and Merry Christmas y’all.

ED
Elizabeth D.
12/11/2019 Category: Service
What makes this place so great is the excellent customer service.
Priority Hyundai Service Department keeps me coming back. They go beyond to accommodate me, from Jesse when I drop off my car to Jaclyn and Brittany in the service department. I feel assured that I am in good hands!!!! I am a happy customer.

Sharon B.
12/09/2019 Category: Service
Excellent people
Great place to buy your car and they take wonderful care of you afterwards too! Only place me n my husband will buy a car at in the future!

TL
Tracey L.
Elizabeth City, NC
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/09/2019 Category: Service
Fast Service
I thought my car wouldn't be ready for pickup until at least Saturday, but I dropped my car off at 0700 in the morning and by 1030, I got a call to say it was ready!

YR

Michael P.
Norfolk, VA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/07/2019 Category: Service
Always experience dependable, courteous, trustworthy service. A pleasure to deal with.

LT
Linda T.
Good customer service
All of the employees are always very courteous and willing to help in any way they can.

RT
Rex T.
12/06/2019 Category: Service
SERVICE department is great
Jackie in the service department is great. She always treats me as priority #1 ever since I bought the Sonata from Priority brand new.

Kevin B.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
When you first walked in , someone is there holding the door and to welcome you . the staff was so pleasure . I was not pressure to buy anything ... They have very good special... If you're looking for a car or suv asked for blake .

Norfolk, VA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Big Value
The best value in modern cars and Priority has them!

Jeff K.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Great service thank

DA
Deborah A.
Machipongo, VA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/04/2019 Category: Service
When I called the service department I spoke to Fred and told him what happened to my engine. He seemed to know exactly what was wrong. Priority replaced the engine within a few days. It was great. Now the car runs perfectly.

FG
Frank G.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Free oil changes & inspections
So far my experience with Priority has been great. Really convenient and appreciated to have your vehicle taken care of.

Customer
Me. Jessie Major is a big asset to Hyundai. Customer Service skills are very good.

PP
Paul P.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Always have great service here, wouldn't take my Sante Fe anywhere else.

CL
Cheryl L.
Suffolk, VA
2014 Hyundai Accent
12/03/2019 Category: Service
the workers they are great
very good service

Sheri M.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
12/02/2019 Category: Service
Very fast and efficient

11/30/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Team
Quick, and Polite Service Team.

2011 Hyundai Tucson
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Great to know that you have people watching over your car keeping everyone safe
Comfort of company taking care of vehicle

CF
Cesar F.
11/27/2019 Category: Service
Good place but long wait for service................ long wait.
My review is, the wait times even with a appointment are ridiculous.
Fred K. from Priority Hyundai Greenbrier responded on 11/29/2019

Thank you for the feedback and review, In reviewing the work order along with an oil change we also did a service campaign software update and both procedures were completed within an hour, I see the work order was started at 9:53 and completed at 10:55. We do strive to get our clients in and out within a reasonable amont of time. We appreciate your business and always want the opportunity to continue earning it.