Continue reading recommended reviews

Cumming, GA
06/22/2019
No longer going to be a customer
Ever since they got new management, they have gone down hill. Recently, They charged me $120 for hooking my car to a computer and putting 2 quarts of Tran fluid in it. Drove my car out of the parking lot, and my problem had not been fixed. Their prices have gone way up. They don’t really inspect anything besides the isolated thing they are working on. I feel they usually do the bare minimum. They blew out my buddies muffler, and didn’t say anything about it, and bought and installed new parts without asking him first. Needless to say He has a new mechanic. After my family being with the same shop for so many years it’s a shame that I now need to find someone else, who is more reasonable and trustworthy. I kept coming back for a while hoping it would change, but it did not. I no longer have that confidence that I can drop my car off at prism and they will fix it up and I don’t need to worry about it. No longer can I call and say who it is and they know who they are talking to. Great place until old owner sold and new management came in within the last few years.