SE
Gainesville, GA
Hyundai Elantra GT
05/11/2021
Friendly and honest
I use Prism for all of my vehicle repairs. They are always willing to work with me to get my vehicle repaired quickly. I use my vehicle for work, so it is very important for it to be up and running quickly once it breaks down.

I recommend them to everyone who needs their vehicle serviced or repaired.

PR
Peter R.
Atlanta, GA
05/03/2021
Great service, very trustworthy, great pricing
I drove extra to bring my car for a routine ool change, they did it quicker than the big chains and did not discover "extra problems" like the chains do to run ip the bill

John F.
Cadillac DTS
04/29/2021
Prism is the Best
We have been taking our cars to Prism Automotive for many years and we have always received excellent service, communication and feel that they are so knowledgeable and fair. We recommend them for all automotive needs.Amy and John F.

ED
Elmer D.
04/24/2021 Category: Service
Elmer said they are convenient and he trusts the mechanic, Davis, without question.

04/23/2021
Recommended.
Great, honest people. Will not scare you into unnecessary repairs

GC
Geri C.
04/22/2021
Rotate tires and oil change
They care about their customers and theirneeds

RN
Rebecca N.
Chevrolet S-10
04/21/2021
Great work, professional and caring service.
Jason is awesome. He listens to your problems and provides solutions. I trust PRISM to take care of all my vehicles. If you have a problem with your vehicle, call Shannon, she and Jason will take care of you.

WS
Walid S.
04/21/2021 Category: Service
Walid said the business is special and does good work. The first time they were not able to diagnosis his problem however, they are professional.

RK
Ray K.
Buford, GA
Lexus RX 300 Luxury SUV
04/17/2021
Regular Maintenance
Prism as usual did a great job, car was ready when promised and at a great price.

BR
Barry R.
Ford Fiesta
04/16/2021
The Best Mechanic Around!
I cannot say enough wonderful things about this place. Jason and Shannon make you feel like family. They are honest, fair priced, and they are willing to educate you on what is going on with your vehicle. We couldn’t ask for more!

04/15/2021
Great place. Love how they show you and explain what what and why they are doing it that way.
Great price. Friendly, and superb work. Love how they take the time to explain everything to you.

Sandra B.
Chrysler 300
04/09/2021
Review
First and foremost is honesty. Reliable and dependable.
Then caring and concern and friendly.

BJ
Brandon J.
Nissan Pathfinder
04/08/2021
Customer service and topnotch staff
Right on time. I always love the friendly service and the emails I get to remind me. Nice family owned business.

Matthew W.
Lilburn, GA
Acura TSX
04/07/2021
Love the service
This is the only place I choose to take my car. The staff is honest, friendly, and fairly priced. From day one they have treated me like family, and I wouldn’t dream of taking my business anywhere else.

Volkswagen Jetta
04/07/2021
Amazing service at a great price
Shannon always calls with a smile on her face and they are very helpful. They always do great work at a price that makes it worth having the pros take care of it.