Stefan W.
Lexus ES 350
08/09/2020
Amazing work at a good price
I recently used Prism for the first time. I took it in for an oil change and some brake work. Compared to the mechanic I used to use, it was about 20% cheaper which I loved. I was worried at first when they told me that it needed more work than expected, but they explained exactly why for what it needed. Being very experienced with cars, I was able to connect what they said was wrong with some issues that I was having and had not addressed yet. When I got the car back, it felt completely different. No more shaking or vibrating all due to a bad cv axle and rotor. I will recommend Prism to all my friends from now on.

John S.
08/06/2020
On the road again.
Been using these fine people for years. Why because they are just plain good! Good work and a fair price. Who could ask for anything more.

TT
Tracy T.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
08/06/2020
Replaced Gas Hand
Prism always does an amazing job on our vehicles! My sons gas hand had stopped working and he had ran out of gas twice. Being a teenager he didn't want to take the time to get it fixed. Prism got him right it and got it fixed for him. Always amazing service and customer service!

Mike P.
Alpharetta, GA
07/31/2020
Service was very friendly
Staff treated me well and price was very good as well

Judy C.
Kia Amanti
07/31/2020
Near home and good service
Honest reliable service. Prices are very appropriate

June B.
Monroe, GA
07/30/2020
Installed Driving Brake/Gas System for My School
Great group of folks. Worth the hour and thirty minutes to get there. From the office girl to the mechanics.
Friendly and helpful.

Charlie C.
Auburn, GA
07/30/2020
Charlie C
They told me everything about my repairs
To my vehicle

Matt D.
Dawsonville, GA
07/29/2020
Great People
Another great visit to Prism. They always look out for customers.

JO
JIM O.
Ford Expedition EL
07/28/2020
Great Automotive repair
They are all very knowledgeable about the repairs needed on cars.
Great people and great service

LH
Lesli H.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
07/24/2020
Very nice....
Very nice people and quick turn around...

Mary C.
07/18/2020
Prism
Jason and Shannon are amazing. Super friendly and very fair!!!! Prices are good and they never try to sell you something you don’t need.

RK
Ray K.
Buford, GA
Kia Sorento
07/18/2020
Tire Replacement
Prism did a great job as always and with a good price to replace my tires.

GN
Gina N.
07/16/2020
Last minute
Squeezed my car in at last minute & took the time to check it out. Called me twice in one day to keep me informed.

Rob C.
Hyundai Elantra GT
07/15/2020
Quality
As awesome as always!! Quality Service at a Reasonable PriVery!!

GP
George P.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
07/13/2020
Perfect, just perfect.
Perfect service as always.