AP
Aaron P.
Woodstock, GA
03/05/2020
Great pricing with quality work!
They are honest, do quality work, and give you a good deal.

Marcus B.
03/04/2020
Great and excellent service very honest people I will not take my vehicle anywhere else

GD
Greyson D.
Dawsonville, GA
Jeep Commander
03/02/2020
Awesome Service!
Hands down, the best place to get your vehicle serviced or repaired! Shannon and Jason are great people to work with. Honest, reliable, and quick turnaround!

Rob C.
Nissan Frontier
02/29/2020
Quick, friendly and reasonable!!!!
The staff at Prism does an awesome job and they are very reasonably priced
They completed the task as promised!!
Great company!!

Sandra B.
02/25/2020
Chrysler Review
I am Satisfied with the service on my 300 C Chrysler.

PR
fast service- fair pricing -honest

Honda Civic Cpe
02/18/2020
Excellent customer service
This is my first visit. I am very satisfied with the service and will certainly be my go to place to my car service and repairs.
JASON A., Owner from PRISM Automotive Service responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you, For giving us an opportunity to service your vehicle. We look look forward to being here when you need us!

Brenda S.
INFINITI G35 Sedan
02/12/2020
Honest, reliable , excellent customer service
I have been a customer for a few years and I wouldn't take my vehicles anywhere else. Trustworthy, reliable and kind.
JASON A., Owner from PRISM Automotive Service responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you Brenda, for your review and for trusting us with your vehicle needs. We are glad to be here for all your automotive repair needs. We will see you next time!

John F.
Cadillac DTS
02/12/2020
Prism Auto is our go to place for the upkeep of our cars. We have a 2003 & 2010 Cadillac and the mechanics there keep our cars in tip top shape . Everyone there is professional, honest and welcoming. We highly recommend them for your automotive needs!
JASON A., Owner from PRISM Automotive Service responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you John , for your review and for trusting us with your vehicle needs. We are glad to be here for all your automotive repair needs. We will see you next time!

GP
George P.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
02/11/2020
Best of the best
Always the best. I always look forward to seeing the folks at Prism.
JASON A., Owner from PRISM Automotive Service responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you George , for your review and for trusting us with your vehicle needs. We are glad to be here for all your automotive repair needs. We will see you next time!

PC
Pam C.
Lincoln Town Car
02/08/2020
Thanks again!
Brought my car in on a Friday afternoon without an appointment and Jason worked it in and had me back on the road 2 hours later! Thanks so much!!
JASON A., Owner from PRISM Automotive Service responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you Pam , for your review and for trusting us with your vehicle needs. We are glad to be here for all your automotive repair needs. We will see you next time!

DE
Dennis E.
Nissan Sentra
02/07/2020
Knowledge and service.
I had an oil leak and went straight to Prism for a check to see where and why. They took my car in and even though they had every bay full of other customers they offered to fix mine ASAP. I told them to take care of the customers ahead of me. They kept my car overnight fixed it the next day. I am always very please with the work and service at Prism. That is why I have been a customer for 20 years. We have 4 cars that we service.
JASON A., Owner from PRISM Automotive Service responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you Dennis, for your review and for trusting us with your vehicle needs. We are glad to be here for all your automotive repair needs. We will see you next time!

Dawn H.
GMC Savana Cutaway
02/03/2020
Great maintenance shop!!
Really great Mechanic. Knowledgeable and friendly, and timely! Will not take my vehicle anywhere else and I recommend them to everyone I know.
JASON A., Owner from PRISM Automotive Service responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you Dawn, for your review and for trusting us with your vehicle needs. We are glad to be here for all your automotive repair needs. We will see you next time!

Dan B.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
02/02/2020
Great Experience
Had front brakes done (new rotors and pads), trans. pan gasket replaced and tires rotated. The price was very reasonable and they didn't try to sell me repairs that I didn't need. Very honest and easy to deal with.
JASON A., Owner from PRISM Automotive Service responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you Dan , for your review and for trusting us with your vehicle needs. We are glad to be here for all your automotive repair needs. We will see you next time!

CJ
Charles J.
Lincoln MKZ
02/01/2020
Shannon and Jason will alway take care of your car.
JASON A., Owner from PRISM Automotive Service responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you Charles, for your review and for trusting us with your vehicle needs. We are glad to be here for all your automotive repair needs. We will see you next time!