MJ
Margaret J.
06/11/2020
Quick and affordable
Jason and Shannon are fabulous to work with. It’s always easy to get my cars in and serviced. They are very reasonably priced and timely.

GP
George P.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
06/10/2020
Always the best
Prism Automotive provides the best and most reliable service for my vehicles that I have ever experienced. I am so thankful that they have endured the COVID crisis and are coming out on top. Long may that prism shine!!

MT
Matt T.
Gainesville, GA
Chevrolet Colorado
06/09/2020
Extremely knowledgeable and excellent service!
Great service and really great people that care about taking care of their customers. I'm super glad Prism was recommended to me. I will be bringing my vehicles here from now on. Highly recommend!

CF
Carol F.
Alpharetta, GA
Chevrolet RV Cutaway
06/03/2020
They are honest and by keeping to schedule more organized
I appreciate they were honest and quite quick.

Thomas M.
Ford Edge
05/28/2020
Fantastic customer service
As always the service was excellent. Thanks so much for all that you do.

KR
Karen R.
05/27/2020 Category: Service
Karen said she was very pleased with everything and they are wonderful people who provides good service.

BJ
Brandon J.
05/26/2020
Customer service and topnotch staff
Jason and his staff have always been great. Service is top notch and they don't over charge. I took my vehicle to other mechanics who wanted to charge 1000's of dollars and they did it for under a 1000. Honest people

ED
Elmer D.
05/23/2020 Category: Service
Elmer said they did excellent work, were very reliable and honest down there and he had no complaints whatsoever.

David L.
Gainesville, GA
Ford Transit Connect Van
05/21/2020
DOA
I put some bad gas in my new vehicle last week and thought for sure I may have killed it. It was towed to Prism, Dead On Arrival and after some meticulous investigating and with the experience gained by years of work. they got me back up and running right. I'm running out of ways to express just how serious Prism is about getting things right. What else can I say.
Thanks!

SR
Skip R.
Doraville, GA
05/19/2020
Riding smooth, cranking great!
I love my 1999 F-150, so does the folks at Prism! I had run my battery down and though it was something big, wrong. Well within a few mins they had it figured out, right away, I was saving money I though it was going to be a big $ problem. Also my tires were shot! Never thought Prism and tires, now it's my go to tire place! And they had it aligned, and new shocks! It is a pleasure to drive, now! The last truck, of mine had regular maintenance at Prism and lasted 483818, yep almost 5000000! They treat you like family, a fun family!

DE
Dennis E.
Volkswagen Passat
05/15/2020
Excellent quality and fast service
Always count on fast quality service at Prism that is why I have been going there with all my cars for over 20 years.

DF
Doug F.
Ram Pickup
05/15/2020
A shop that you can trust
They only fix what needs fixing. Not like other shops that sell you things you don't need.

Jon S.
05/12/2020
FRIENDLY, COMPETENT, KNOWLEDGABLE
ALWAYS GIVE QUICK AND EFFICIENT SERVICE

WP
Wendy P.
Porsche Cayenne
05/08/2020
Great service and conscientious of costs.
The folks at Prism give fair, sound advice. Always reasonable and always friendly. They service our fords, jeeps and even our Porsche's.

DT
Don T.
Sautee Nacoochee, GA
05/07/2020
Friendly, professional and thoroughgoing
We have finally found the friendly, professional and meticulous service for our families vehicles. It has been more than a challenge to find a gem like PRISM Automotive Service. I won’t bore you with the challenges of finding a competent Automative company but let’s just say I’m relieved to know we have discovered them!