John F.
Cadillac DTS
02/12/2020
Prism Auto is our go to place for the upkeep of our cars. We have a 2003 & 2010 Cadillac and the mechanics there keep our cars in tip top shape . Everyone there is professional, honest and welcoming. We highly recommend them for your automotive needs!
JASON A., Owner from PRISM Automotive Service responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you John , for your review and for trusting us with your vehicle needs. We are glad to be here for all your automotive repair needs. We will see you next time!

GP
George P.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
02/11/2020
Best of the best
Always the best. I always look forward to seeing the folks at Prism.
JASON A., Owner from PRISM Automotive Service responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you George , for your review and for trusting us with your vehicle needs. We are glad to be here for all your automotive repair needs. We will see you next time!

PC
Pam C.
02/08/2020
Thanks again!
Brought my car in on a Friday afternoon without an appointment and Jason worked it in and had me back on the road 2 hours later! Thanks so much!!
JASON A., Owner from PRISM Automotive Service responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you Pam , for your review and for trusting us with your vehicle needs. We are glad to be here for all your automotive repair needs. We will see you next time!

DE
Dennis E.
Nissan Sentra
02/07/2020
Knowledge and service.
I had an oil leak and went straight to Prism for a check to see where and why. They took my car in and even though they had every bay full of other customers they offered to fix mine ASAP. I told them to take care of the customers ahead of me. They kept my car overnight fixed it the next day. I am always very please with the work and service at Prism. That is why I have been a customer for 20 years. We have 4 cars that we service.
JASON A., Owner from PRISM Automotive Service responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you Dennis, for your review and for trusting us with your vehicle needs. We are glad to be here for all your automotive repair needs. We will see you next time!

Dawn H.
GMC Savana Cutaway
02/03/2020
Great maintenance shop!!
Really great Mechanic. Knowledgeable and friendly, and timely! Will not take my vehicle anywhere else and I recommend them to everyone I know.
JASON A., Owner from PRISM Automotive Service responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you Dawn, for your review and for trusting us with your vehicle needs. We are glad to be here for all your automotive repair needs. We will see you next time!

Dan B.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
02/02/2020
Great Experience
Had front brakes done (new rotors and pads), trans. pan gasket replaced and tires rotated. The price was very reasonable and they didn't try to sell me repairs that I didn't need. Very honest and easy to deal with.
JASON A., Owner from PRISM Automotive Service responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you Dan , for your review and for trusting us with your vehicle needs. We are glad to be here for all your automotive repair needs. We will see you next time!

CJ
Charles J.
Lincoln MKZ
02/01/2020
Shannon and Jason will alway take care of your car.
JASON A., Owner from PRISM Automotive Service responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you Charles, for your review and for trusting us with your vehicle needs. We are glad to be here for all your automotive repair needs. We will see you next time!

John F.
Cadillac DeVille
01/31/2020
The owners are so welcoming, professional and fair.
We were referred by a neighbor three years ago to Prism Automotive. We are so fortunate to have these nice people take care of our cars. We tell everyone about them because they are welcoming, professional and fair. No surprises.

AP
Al P.
Chevrolet Colorado
01/30/2020
Great neighborhood service
Great neighborhood service
JASON A., Owner from PRISM Automotive Service responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you Al, for your review and for trusting us with your vehicle needs. We are glad to be here for all your automotive repair needs. We will see you next time!

LF
Linda F.
Volvo C70
01/29/2020
Highly recommend
Excellent service - honest - fairly priced - friendly - quick service
JASON A., Owner from PRISM Automotive Service responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you Linda, for your review and for trusting us with your vehicle needs. We are glad to be here for all your automotive repair needs. We will see you next time!

GM
G A Gus M.
01/28/2020
In and out in no time!
Reagan and I got treated very special today!
JASON A., Owner from PRISM Automotive Service responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you Gus, for your review and for trusting us with your vehicle needs. We are glad to be here for all your automotive repair needs. We will see you next time!

AG
Amanda G.
01/28/2020
Honest and Dependable
Great service at fair prices. Very pleased.
JASON A., Owner from PRISM Automotive Service responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you Amanda, for your review and for trusting us with your vehicle needs. We are glad to be here for all your automotive repair needs. We will see you next time!

KH
Keith H.
01/23/2020
Always willing to go over and beyond
Always do what they say they will do and tell you all they did.
JASON A., Owner from PRISM Automotive Service responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you Keith, for your review and for trusting us with your vehicle needs. We are glad to be here for all your automotive repair needs. We will see you next time!

AD
Alan D.
Adairsville, GA
01/22/2020
Great service again
I would recommend Prism to anyone looking for a honest and reliable mechanic.
JASON A., Owner from PRISM Automotive Service responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you Alan, for your review and for trusting us with your vehicle needs. We are glad to be here for all your automotive repair needs. We will see you next time!

Chuck C.
Kia Sorento
01/18/2020
Fast and courteous.
I received incredible service from prism automotive from start to finish.
When I took my car to prism automotive to have it serviced, it was about 330 pm. when I get home from dropping my car off, I barley have time to sit down, I get a call from prism telling me my car is ready, that was around 445pm. I told them I needed to find a ride back up there and it may take a while. They said they would wait for me. I call that great service. And they reset my clock to the correct time.
JASON A., Owner from PRISM Automotive Service responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you Chuck, for your review and for trusting us with your vehicle needs. We are glad to be here for all your automotive repair needs. We will see you next time!