Jason C.
Suwanee, GA
Ford Bronco
08/03/2015
Couldn't be happier with the quick response to the check engine light issue. Gus dropped everything when I arrived to insure a timely fix to the vacuum hoses.

08/03/2015
Check Engine Light
Check engine light came on while on our way home from picking up the vehicle.
JASON A., Owner from PRISM Automotive Service responded on 08/03/2015

As mentioned this morning during our phone call, we will be more than happy to check and see why the light has come on.  "Check Engine" lights are a result of engine sensor malfunctions or insufficient emissions output.  The test drive after we completed repairs to the transmission fluid leak, air conditioning and cruise control didn't show any additional concerns.

Please let us know when you can swing by for this issue to be checked.  We will be ready for you when you arrive.

We will do all we can to remedy this issue for you.

JASON A., Owner from PRISM Automotive Service responded on 08/10/2015

Thank you so much. We certainly appreciate your responce.

Thanks,

Gus & Lana

Mario M.
11/24/2020
Totally happy with their service

Sam W.
11/23/2020
Friendly, fast and knowledgeable service
Very satisfied with the personnel, the mechanical knowledge level and the time the repair required. This is a treasured classic vehicle and I won't trust just anyone to work on any of my vehicles. We were so satisfied with our experience at Prism Auto. Svc., my wife and I have decided to rely on them to handle repairs and normal maintenance on our other cars and trucks. Thanks Everyone for just a GREAT job!!!

HB
Heidi B.
Alpharetta, GA
11/17/2020
I stopped in to get my cloudy headlights addressed. It was done quickly and the results look fantastic! Nice people, and great service, I’ll recommend to my friends, thank you!

CL
Cristina L.
Kia Sedona
11/16/2020
You'll appreciate their honesty!
Found out recently that my popular Cumming autoshop didn't actually do work they charged me for. With this and because they no longer use parts you purchase yourself, (a new policy we learned about after they were purchased), we got some recommendations and decided to try PRISM. The old shop wanted $1250 for more work they said needed to be done. PRISM said it would be $485, though they'd be using a couple hoses, gaskets, and spark plugs we bought. (Still a lot cheaper.) After inspecting my car and spending time talking to me about my car's history to see if they could figure out why the other shop told me I needed this work, they told me that none of the work needed to be done. Paid them $15 for an oil change and told them how much their honesty meant to me. They have a new customer for sure!

Martha H.
Georgia
11/12/2020 Category: Service
Martha said they did good work, she liked that they did good work and were professional.

DI
Derrick I.
11/06/2020
Quality Customer Service
In two words, to sum up the Customer Service and quality of service for Prism is “Rock Stars”. They understand the word “customer” and they go above and beyond in every facet and more importantly they are trustworthy. You can’t ask for more then that.

KR
Karen R.
Mercury Mountaineer
10/31/2020 Category: Service
Karen said they do a great job. They are very polite and they are the nicest people. Also, they give good service.

TT
Thom T.
Jeep Compass
10/30/2020
Always great service
Good honest work. Prism has never been a dissapointment. They have been my "go to" place for 18 years and counting.

David D.
Volvo V70
10/30/2020
Volvo repair
Always treated fairly by these folks.

FK
Fred K.
10/22/2020 Category: Service
Fred said this business was the best facility other than dealer facility. They were excellent and pleasant. They do their work and get it done. They follow up if there is something wrong. There is no hassle, it is the way it is supposed to be.

DE
Dennis E.
Volkswagen Passat
10/21/2020
Service is excellent and very fair price
Great experience as usual. Fast in and out

Charlene M.
10/21/2020
Excellent customer service
Shannon and Jason provide great customer service and excellent service on all of our vehicles. They give you an accurate estimate of cost up front and all work is completed in a timely manner.

Connie B.
Alpharetta, GA
10/15/2020
Customer service is great!
The friendliess, timeliness of service, and fairness of charges. All this makes me happy!!!

Lisa M.
GMC Envoy XL
10/14/2020
Noise no one else could find
Had a noise that was loud and rattling... asked friends what they thought it could be... sent a video to friends who are mechanics in other states... no one had a clue! But PRISM did! They even showed me what part and how it made the noise, fixed it in a Jiffy! They’re great!