Jason C.
Suwanee, GA
Ford Bronco
08/06/2015
Couldn't be happier with the quick response to the check engine light issue. Gus dropped everything when I arrived to insure a timely fix to the vacuum hoses.

08/03/2015
Check Engine Light
Check engine light came on while on our way home from picking up the vehicle.
JASON A., Owner from PRISM Automotive Service responded on 08/03/2015

As mentioned this morning during our phone call, we will be more than happy to check and see why the light has come on.  "Check Engine" lights are a result of engine sensor malfunctions or insufficient emissions output.  The test drive after we completed repairs to the transmission fluid leak, air conditioning and cruise control didn't show any additional concerns.

Please let us know when you can swing by for this issue to be checked.  We will be ready for you when you arrive.

We will do all we can to remedy this issue for you.

JASON A., Owner from PRISM Automotive Service responded on 08/10/2015

Thank you so much. We certainly appreciate your responce.

Thanks,

Gainesville, GA
Hyundai Elantra GT
02/22/2021
Extremely friendly and honest
I was given prompt service which really helps me as I use my vehicle for work. I would recommend this shop to everyone, it is worth the drive from Gainesville GA.

Lisa M.
02/19/2021
Consistently excellent
Prism is consistently excellent... They keep you in the loop of what is happening with your vehicle and it’s always done on a timely manner.
And they are knowledgeable and friendly!

Candace M.
Kia Optima
02/18/2021
Always amazing service!
They always go above and beyond to make sure the customer is satisfied. Been going here for years and always happy with the service.

GM
Gay M.
02/12/2021
Prism is a great place to take your car. Honest, thorough, great communicators, great work!

Larry B.
Dawsonville, GA
Honda Civic Cpe
02/12/2021
Awesome People and Very Professional
Jason is an awesome Mechanic. Very knowledgeable and communicate constantly to you about the issues with your vehicle. Him and Shannon are great people to work with including the rest of the staff. I recommend anyone who needs service done to there car to contact this great automotive business for repairs.

BP
Brent P.
02/11/2021
Great Customer Service
Jason is a wonderful front man for this business. He is warm and educates folks on the process, possible hick ups, and time involved. My favorite place to get my vehicles serviced.
Brent Patrick

PR
Peter R.
Atlanta, GA
02/11/2021
Knowledge,value and honesty
I will actually drive out of my way to bringn my vehicles here..always pleased and well treated.

Missy W.
Kia Optima
02/01/2021
Fast and friendly service! Great Prices!
Friendly! Fair! Honest! Treat you Right!

MT
Matt T.
01/31/2021
Outstanding
Jason was very helpful and completed all work quickly. I was only without my vehicle for a day.

Jim D.
Kia Sportage
01/26/2021
Great place with excellent mechanics
It may be a little off the beaten path, but it's worth making the drive to these folks. I and several of my friends and co-workers have used Prism, and we've always been satisfied with the work they did. The prices are also very reasonable. You might be able to find someone to "shade tree" the work for less, but given the complexities of a modern car, that's not really something that works anymore. I do a lot of my own work as far as brakes, oil change etc, but for work that needs to come to a shop, it's Prism for me.

Debbie B.
Gainesville, GA
01/24/2021
Always so nice when I call
I used Prism a few years ago with another car. I called them because I needed new brakes on my car. They quoted me a price and I was satisfied with the price. However when I paid, it was less. I truly believe these are very honest people and would call them again!!

FK
Fred K.
01/23/2021 Category: Service
Fred said Jace and Shannon do good and honest work all the time.

Shane B.
Ford Expedition
01/22/2021
Honest, dedicated to providing the best service possible!
I was planning to go out of town and Shannon did not have an opening for repairing my car, but she managed to make it happen.