Jason C.
Suwanee, GA
Ford Bronco
08/03/2015
Couldn't be happier with the quick response to the check engine light issue. Gus dropped everything when I arrived to insure a timely fix to the vacuum hoses.

08/03/2015
Check Engine Light
Check engine light came on while on our way home from picking up the vehicle.
JASON A., Owner from PRISM Automotive Service responded on 08/03/2015

As mentioned this morning during our phone call, we will be more than happy to check and see why the light has come on.  "Check Engine" lights are a result of engine sensor malfunctions or insufficient emissions output.  The test drive after we completed repairs to the transmission fluid leak, air conditioning and cruise control didn't show any additional concerns.

Please let us know when you can swing by for this issue to be checked.  We will be ready for you when you arrive.

We will do all we can to remedy this issue for you.

JASON A., Owner from PRISM Automotive Service responded on 08/10/2015

Thank you so much. We certainly appreciate your responce.

Thanks,

Gus & Lana

GP
George P.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
07/13/2020
Perfect, just perfect.
Perfect service as always.

CE
Chris E.
Davidson, NC
07/11/2020
Best shop in the county
This is a shop that will do what you ask and not try to sell you things you don't need. All of my service needs come to Prism.

SR
Skip R.
Doraville, GA
07/10/2020
Stop that!
Once Prisim, comes through. The only worse than a truck that won’t run, is a truck that doesn’t stop. They onset new rotors and pads. I can stop in a dine, and leave change! Thanks for making my truck safe!

LD
Lori D.
Saturn Ion
07/08/2020
Trustworthy
Great Customer service, fair pricing, trustworthy mechanics. You want to know you’re getting what you need, all you need, and not what you don’t need! This is the place!

GM

Tracy T.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
07/02/2020
Oil Change
Your service is always amazing! We truly appreciate you always fitting us in! Have a safe and wonderful holiday!

Jerry T.
07/01/2020
Honesty and trustworthy
Prisom automotive was highly recommended to me by my boss 10 years ago and I have been taking my vehicles There ever since. I always received outstanding service.

Dan B.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
06/29/2020
Great Experience
Took my car in to get repaired and as usual, they did a great job. They replaced the water pump. They are always very nice, very easy to work with, and very respectful at my time and vehicle. Highly recommend.

Chris C.
06/25/2020
Great service!!!
i came in and dropped my car off for a bolt issue that i knew no one could get out but i trusted this shop because the people working are great. They got the bolt out eventually and they had great customer service. They are also super friendly. I recommend anyone going to them.

Rickey B.
Chevrolet Camaro
06/23/2020
Awesome Environment...
Jason his wife and Davis are all great people. A pleasant to work with and reasonably priced.

Sandi B.
06/22/2020
Honest dependable
This place is fabulous! Husband wife team in Cumming Ga. stones throw from Mountain crest community!

Richard W.
Nissan Frontier
06/19/2020
100K Service Frontier Pickup
Great follow up and expert eye for possible wear and replacement on those 100K components.

FK
Fred K.
06/18/2020 Category: Service
Fred said they have been going to the business for 50 years and the staff always provide the top of the line service.

MU
Maureen U.
06/17/2020
Always the best service
Thanks again for a great job on our car! We appreciate your service and attention to detail!