Jerry T.
07/01/2020
Honesty and trustworthy
Prisom automotive was highly recommended to me by my boss 10 years ago and I have been taking my vehicles There ever since. I always received outstanding service.

Dan B.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
06/29/2020
Great Experience
Took my car in to get repaired and as usual, they did a great job. They replaced the water pump. They are always very nice, very easy to work with, and very respectful at my time and vehicle. Highly recommend.

Chris C.
06/25/2020
Great service!!!
i came in and dropped my car off for a bolt issue that i knew no one could get out but i trusted this shop because the people working are great. They got the bolt out eventually and they had great customer service. They are also super friendly. I recommend anyone going to them.

Rickey B.
Chevrolet Camaro
06/23/2020
Awesome Environment...
Jason his wife and Davis are all great people. A pleasant to work with and reasonably priced.

Sandi B.
06/22/2020
Honest dependable
This place is fabulous! Husband wife team in Cumming Ga. stones throw from Mountain crest community!

Richard W.
Nissan Frontier
06/19/2020
100K Service Frontier Pickup
Great follow up and expert eye for possible wear and replacement on those 100K components.

FK
Fred K.
06/18/2020 Category: Service
Fred said they have been going to the business for 50 years and the staff always provide the top of the line service.

MU
Maureen U.
06/17/2020
Always the best service
Thanks again for a great job on our car! We appreciate your service and attention to detail!

GP
Gerald P.
06/16/2020
Good work great price
Thanks for the great work at a great price

AF
Amy F.
New Bern, NC
06/16/2020
Prism is the Best!
We have been using Prism Automotive for about three years. Everyone is so professional, friendly, honest and punctual. We recommend them to anyone who needs help with any kind of car. They go over and above to find the problem and don’t gouge people. A hidden gem!

John F.
Cadillac DTS
06/15/2020
Professional and Honest Service
We have used Prism Automotive for at least three years now upon the recommendation from a neighbor. The great folks at Prism are professional, honest, friendly and make us feel like family. We highly recommend their services to anyone.

AG
Angela G.
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
06/13/2020
Great experience
We appreciate the family atmosphere, the first name basis and the recognition that we get every time we are in. Everyone is helpful and seems to be on the same page! Always get quality work and have honest employees! Thanks for being our go to and our first recommendation for all our family and friends!

MJ
Margaret J.
06/11/2020
Quick and affordable
Jason and Shannon are fabulous to work with. It’s always easy to get my cars in and serviced. They are very reasonably priced and timely.

GP
George P.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
06/10/2020
Always the best
Prism Automotive provides the best and most reliable service for my vehicles that I have ever experienced. I am so thankful that they have endured the COVID crisis and are coming out on top. Long may that prism shine!!

MT
Matt T.
Gainesville, GA
Chevrolet Colorado
06/09/2020
Extremely knowledgeable and excellent service!
Great service and really great people that care about taking care of their customers. I'm super glad Prism was recommended to me. I will be bringing my vehicles here from now on. Highly recommend!