KN
Kagarajan N.
11/19/2019
Overpriced quote
I went to Prism Auto to get the battery on my 2015 Honda CR-V replaced. After checking the car, the quote I got to replace the battery was $100 more than what the nearby Honda dealership offered (genuine Honda battery with 3 years replacement warranty). When i asked for the reason, they said Interstate batteries are used and are generally more expensive. So when I decided to get the battery replaced at the Honda dealership, they charged $40 for just doing the battery and alternator check prior to the quote, which I thought was atrocious. I tried Prism once and had a bad experience, i wouldn't go there again.

D. L. B.
02/13/2019
Lost a customer today
I have been using Prizm Automotive for 2 and a half years. I truly trusted and appreciated their great customer service and very reasonable rates. As a single mother, trusted automotive services are a GOD send. Today that changed. I came for a regular oil change (I have trusted no one else), I asked how the day had been. Was told things weren't going well because they quoted the cheapest but people insisted on using competitors. I sympathized, and that's when he mentioned my new tires. I would like to say here what I couldn't there, as my child was present. I waited THREE months on a quote from you all and never received it, I put off buying those new tires BECAUSE I believed you'd get me the better price. I ended up on THE SIDE OF THE INTERSTATE at 2:30 AM, in the driving rain because I waited too long. I didn't get angry and blame prizm or the people that run it. I blamed myself, because they warned me and I didn't act soon enough. I got the tires I needed and came in (I drove two and a half hours to get there) for my usual oil change. BECAUSE I TRUSTED you all. I didn't deserve to be made to feel as if I were the bad type person causing your business to fail, I have been nothing but loyal and have on numerous occasions recommended your services. In front of my child no less you wanted to shame me? No, absolutely not! I refuse to be blamed for whatever bad practices are causing your business to fail. I will point out that this, sir, was one of them.

CJ
Cynthia J.
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
11/03/2017
Paid for a Service I did not Receive - Disappointed
Today 11/3/17 I paid to have my oxygen sensor replaced (due to Service Engine Light being On) and when I left your repair shop on my way home. The Service Engine Light came back on. I'm very disappointed because I paid for this to be resolved and my Service Engine Light still comes on. Can I have the owner Gus review my issue. I'm tempted to request a refund of my money for this service. I don't want to take off work again this soon,

In addition, I came by to have them check my Alternator a few weeks ago and was told I didn't need an Alternator and a few weeks later (this morning to be exact 11/3/2017 my car broke down and I had it towed to Prism to be told I needed an Alternator. So at this point, I'm frustrated that my Service Engine Light came right back on during my drive home from your shop and I had to come back to get an Alternator when I was told by another auto shop that I needed an Alternator a weeks prior to today. What Gives!!!! My name is Cynthia Jones my phone number is 404-938-1484 and my email address is denpm1484@gmail.com

Jason C.
Suwanee, GA
Ford Bronco
08/03/2015
Couldn't be happier with the quick response to the check engine light issue. Gus dropped everything when I arrived to insure a timely fix to the vacuum hoses.

08/03/2015
Check Engine Light
Check engine light came on while on our way home from picking up the vehicle.
JASON A., Owner from PRISM Automotive Service responded on 08/03/2015

As mentioned this morning during our phone call, we will be more than happy to check and see why the light has come on.  "Check Engine" lights are a result of engine sensor malfunctions or insufficient emissions output.  The test drive after we completed repairs to the transmission fluid leak, air conditioning and cruise control didn't show any additional concerns.

Please let us know when you can swing by for this issue to be checked.  We will be ready for you when you arrive.

We will do all we can to remedy this issue for you.

JASON A., Owner from PRISM Automotive Service responded on 08/10/2015

Thank you so much. We certainly appreciate your responce.

Thanks,

Gus & Lana

LP
Lamar P.
Dawsonville, GA
Cadillac Escalade
07/15/2015 Category: Service
Lamar said he took his vehicle in because the air conditioner was not working. The business filled it with Freon but told him they could not find the leak. After having the vehicle for two or three days, the Freon had run out so they returned the vehicle and was told it needed a compressor, dryer and other service. He had to pay $600 or $700 for the service. Before he left for Tennessee, the air conditioner was not cooling. When his son called the business on Friday, they had already closed so he was supposed to call today. He has recommended the business to his son and a lot of other people.

Connie B.
Alpharetta, GA
10/15/2020
Customer service is great!
The friendliess, timeliness of service, and fairness of charges. All this makes me happy!!!

01/06/2020
Authentic and genuine
These people are honest and hard working the way the American way should be and when given their word is backed up by honesty and truth. Great service.
JASON A., Owner from PRISM Automotive Service responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you  for your review and for trusting us with your vehicle needs. We are glad to be here for all your automotive repair needs. We will see you next time!

SL
Shawn L.
GMC Suburban
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Shawn said he likes going to a smaller, family-owned facility.
JASON A., Owner from PRISM Automotive Service responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We appreciate your business and the confidence you have placed in us. Please call us if we can be further assistance.

JASON A., Owner from PRISM Automotive Service responded on 10/03/2018

Mack L.
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Mack said he would have liked it if he could have gotten his vehicle back earlier.

GL
Greg L.
Georgia
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Greg said they did a good job.

BD
Barbara D.
Mercury Grand Marquis
02/28/2018
Alternator
No issues with Alternator replacement. Please find out pricing for replacing Headliner with recommended provider. Thanks so much!

Dennis M.
01/08/2018
Dennis Makowski Truck
Prism does a fantastic job getting your car in and out in the same day and they are super helpful on what needs to be done to keep your car in good working condition.

BC
Bob C.
Mercury Grand Marquis
10/26/2017 Category: Service
Bob said he has been using this business for several years, and he has always been pretty satisfied with everything they have done. They have always come through. They have done what they said they would do. They tried to fix it, and they do what is right. He has no complaints. The prices are moderate.

MO
Marvin O.
Carnesville, GA
Pontiac Torrent
08/28/2017 Category: Service
Marvin said the service was very good. The employees were conscientious of their customer service.

Raymond H.
Chevrolet Blazer
02/11/2017 Category: Service
Raymond said they did a really good job.
JASON A., Owner from PRISM Automotive Service responded on 03/20/2017

Thank you for your business.  If anything comes up where you need our help, please do not hesitate to call.
Gus Morris