Micheal C.
Dodge Durango
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Micheal said everything went smoothly and it was done on time

BG
Butch G.
Ashland, MO
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Butch said the staff was just fine.
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 02/10/2020

Thanks Butch! We apreciate the business!

GB
GEORGE B.
01/27/2020
Privitt Auto Service took care of the repair needed quickly and with courtesy and fair pricing.
Thanks to Chuck and Doug, I was able to avoid impending weather on a "donut". I brought my tire in on 1/22, interrupting Chuck's lunch and he immediately took care of my issue. When Doug called to inform me that the tire needed to be replaced, he assured me they would be able to change it out prior to the end of the day. The price Chuck quoted earlier held up and Doug remounted promptly. Privett"s Auto will be the first place I come to for future service and advice on maintaining ours vehicles. I am glad to also see they advertise in my church bulletin as well.
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 02/03/2020

Thank You George! We look forward to seeing you again!

IL
Isiah L.
Mercury Grand Marquis
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Isiah said it was a pretty good experience.
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 01/27/2020

Thanks Isiah! I am glad everything went well!

Charles S.
Pontiac G6
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Charles said the business drove him back to work. They were straightforward with what he needed to do with his vehicle in the future.
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 01/27/2020

Thanks Charles! We apreciate your business!

DA
DON A.
01/17/2020
Same prompt, courteous, reliable service as always.
I know I can trust Privitts to do their best to provide needed repairs at a fair price. Glad they are there for when I need them.
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 01/20/2020

Thank You Don! We thank You for your trust in us!

Laurie S.
Pontiac Vibe
01/11/2020 Category: Service
Laurie said the business was very prompt in their service. She said the staff was very honest, very friendly and easy to work with. She wants to thank them for all the wonderful service to the community. She said they're one of the best in town and everybody knows it and they all appreciate it.
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 01/20/2020

Thank You Laurie! We apreciate the compliment and your confidence in us!!

AO
Alexander O.
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Alexander said that his vehicle runs perfectly fine now. They're quick. Doug was nice and helpful.
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 12/23/2019

Thank You Alexander! I am glad you have your vehicle back!

JJ
JOHN1 J.
12/14/2019
Great service with no hidden costs.
Doug and his staff do a great job of providing expert care for car repairs. They will tell you exactly what the costs will be and their rates are very reasonable compared to the "dealer" shops. We have been a customer of Privitt Auto Service for over 30 years.
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 12/16/2019

Thank You John! We apreciate your business!!

AH
Ash H.
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Ash said the staff did good service
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 12/09/2019

Thank You Ash! We apreciate your business!

DA
DON A.
Mercury Grand Marquis
11/22/2019
Professional service at fair competitive price
As always, I entrusted my vehicle to perform needed services at a fair price and was not disappointed. Honestly, I have more confidence in Privitts’s work than in service I receive at the dealership. Always friendly and professional service.
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 11/25/2019

Thank You Don! We apreciate the compliment and the business!

CP
Cameron P.
Chevrolet Avalanche
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Cameron said that they fixed his broken brake line. But when he picked up his vehicle the battery was dead. He has to buy another one.
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 11/18/2019

Cameron. Sorry you have to buy a battery after having to repair a brake line! You can't always tell when the battery is going to go bad. Thanks forthe business!!

PA
Penny A.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Penny said the business is the very best. She took her vehicle in during a crisis and they were able to fix it for her. She has been using them for over 40 years, they always do a good job and help her out.
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 11/18/2019

Thank You Penny! We apreciate your business!

AH
Aaron H.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Aaron said they were up front, made sure they knew what work needed to be done and got approval first.
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 11/18/2019

Thank You Aaron! We always try to keep the costumer informed!

JANET M.
11/10/2019
Work done at Privitt Auto Service
I have been getting my car serviced at Privitt Auto Service for at least 30 years. I have always been able to trust that the work done was good and that it was done in a timely fashion. I would recommend it to anyone.
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you so much for you business Janet! We greatly appriciate your confidence in us!!