EH
Ebony H.
03/27/2020 Category: Service
Ebony said the customer service was good.
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 04/06/2020

Thank You Ebony! We apreciate the business!

PP
Peter P.
Mitsubishi Mirage
03/16/2020 Category: Service
Peter said that the place was fantastic and helpful, helping him with a dead battery. They were life savers and he has only the best to say about them,
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 03/23/2020

Thanks Peter! Glad we could help out!!

JANET M.
03/07/2020
Car Service
I have been going to Privitt's for more then 30 years. I have found their work to be good, and I know I can trust them.
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 03/09/2020

Thank You Janet! We apreciate your trust in us!

Jim R.
03/05/2020 Category: Service
Jim said that everything at the place went just the way he hoped it would.
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 03/09/2020

Thanks Jim! We apreciate your business!

Joshua B.
Pontiac Grand Am
02/29/2020 Category: Service
Joshua said his experience with this business was great. They fixed his alternator before he was on his way to Las Vegas. They got it fixed, he drove 1600 miles and he hasn't had any problems since.
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 03/09/2020

Thank You Joshua! I am glad you made it to Las Vegas with no more problems!

NG
Nick G.
GMC Sonoma
02/29/2020 Category: Service
Nick said there were no issues.

Thank You Nick!

KE
Kijon E.
Ford Crown Victoria
02/29/2020 Category: Service
Kijon said the owner told him what needed to be done. He does appreciate the work at the business. He said the vehicle is running great and had no problems with it. This will be his go to business from now on.
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 03/09/2020

Thank You Kijon! I am glad you have not had any more problems!

Micheal C.
Dodge Durango
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Micheal said everything went smoothly and it was done on time
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 02/24/2020

Thank You Micheal! I am glad everything went well!

BG
Butch G.
Ashland, MO
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Butch said the staff was just fine.
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 02/10/2020

Thanks Butch! We apreciate the business!

GB
GEORGE B.
01/27/2020
Privitt Auto Service took care of the repair needed quickly and with courtesy and fair pricing.
Thanks to Chuck and Doug, I was able to avoid impending weather on a "donut". I brought my tire in on 1/22, interrupting Chuck's lunch and he immediately took care of my issue. When Doug called to inform me that the tire needed to be replaced, he assured me they would be able to change it out prior to the end of the day. The price Chuck quoted earlier held up and Doug remounted promptly. Privett"s Auto will be the first place I come to for future service and advice on maintaining ours vehicles. I am glad to also see they advertise in my church bulletin as well.
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 02/03/2020

Thank You George! We look forward to seeing you again!

Charles S.
Pontiac G6
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Charles said the business drove him back to work. They were straightforward with what he needed to do with his vehicle in the future.
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 01/27/2020

Thanks Charles! We apreciate your business!

IL
Isiah L.
Mercury Grand Marquis
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Isiah said it was a pretty good experience.
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 01/27/2020

Thanks Isiah! I am glad everything went well!

DA
DON A.
01/17/2020
Same prompt, courteous, reliable service as always.
I know I can trust Privitts to do their best to provide needed repairs at a fair price. Glad they are there for when I need them.
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 01/20/2020

Thank You Don! We thank You for your trust in us!

Laurie S.
Pontiac Vibe
01/11/2020 Category: Service
Laurie said the business was very prompt in their service. She said the staff was very honest, very friendly and easy to work with. She wants to thank them for all the wonderful service to the community. She said they're one of the best in town and everybody knows it and they all appreciate it.
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 01/20/2020

Thank You Laurie! We apreciate the compliment and your confidence in us!!

AO
Alexander O.
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Alexander said that his vehicle runs perfectly fine now. They're quick. Doug was nice and helpful.
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 12/23/2019

Thank You Alexander! I am glad you have your vehicle back!