PL
PATRICA L.
Chevrolet Cobalt
10/03/2019
As usual, I received excellent service at Privett's. I called to get an inspection done, and they did so in a timely manner and friendly service. Thank you once again, Privett's!
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 10/07/2019

Thank You Patricia! We try to get your car back to you as soon as posible.

Chris C.
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Chris said the staff was friendly, reliable and honest.
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 10/07/2019

Thank You Chris! We apreciate the compliment!

RA
RANDY A.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/28/2019
Very easy going experience in wake of a bad event happening
Doug is always there to handle whatever problem we have. Quick and friendly service.
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 09/30/2019

Thank You Randy! I am glad we could get it back to you quickly!

JANET M.
09/27/2019
Privitt Auto
I have been bringing my car to be serviced at Privitt Auto for at least 30 years, and I have found their work to be very good. Also they get the work done in a timely fashion.
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 09/30/2019

Thank You Janet! We apreciate the business for the 30 plus years!

Don D.
Buick LeSabre
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Don's wife. She said the employees do great and a great job. They are great to work with.
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 09/30/2019

Thank You! We apreciate the compliment!

Jason H.
Fulton, MO
09/20/2019
Trust. I've had work done there since 1988.
I have utmost respect for Doug and Chuck. They have always done what's needed to keep my vehicles working. I don't play mechanic on my days off. I choose to have real professionals do the work for me. That is why I call Privitts "My Mechanic" and have done so for 31yrs. Thanks Doug. Jason H.
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 09/23/2019

Thank You Jason! We apreciate your confidence in us all these years!

RA
RANDY A.
08/31/2019
Very easy going experience in wake of a bad event happening
Thanks for helping my family in Columbia out with the repair.
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 09/03/2019

Thank You Randy! I am glad we could help your Family out!

STEVE W.
08/28/2019
Engine work
Brought back from the brink of death, really dug to research the problem and find the correct repairs. Really appreciate being well taken care of.
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 09/03/2019

Thank You Steve! I am glad we could keep you car going for awhile longer!

Dave B.
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Dave said that he is very satisfied with them. They got the work done quickly and he looks forward to working with them in the future.
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 09/03/2019

Thank You Dave! We look forward to seeing you again!

KL
Kyle L.
Mercury Grand Marquis
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Kyle said the service was fast. The work was really nice.
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 08/26/2019

Thank You Kyle! I am glad we got your car back to you quickly!

CD
Curtis D.
Chevrolet Avalanche
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Curtis said the employees were pretty quick and precise.
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 08/19/2019

Thank You Curtis! We strive to get your vehicle back to you as quickly as we can!

Brent M.
Ford Econoline Cargo Van
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Brent said that the business does a good job and the price is right.
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 08/12/2019

Thank You Brent! We apreciate the compliment!

JANET M.
08/06/2019
Service at Privitt Auto Service
I have had my car serviced for more than 30 years at Privitt Auto Service. The work has always been good, and it has been done in a timely manor.
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 08/12/2019

Thank You Janet! We apreciate your business for all those years!

DALE L.
08/01/2019
Peace of Mind
Thanks for the thorough check made on our daughter's Ford Escape! It is great to know things were found to be in good working order and she can travel safely to college in the next few weeks. Having a mechanic we can trust and know is not just looking to "find problems" is such a relief! Thank you Privitt Auto Service!
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 08/05/2019

Thank You Dale! We apreciate your business!

BJ
Bill J.
Kia Amanti
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Bill said they do good work. He usually does not have to go back for anything.
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 07/29/2019

Thank You Bill! We apreciatew your business!