GD
Gary D.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Gary said that the place was very good.
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 07/29/2019

Thank You Gary!!

AW
Acacia W.
Kia Sportage
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Acacia said this facility has really good mechanics and recommends them.
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 07/22/2019

Thank You Acacia! We apreciate the recomendation's!

DJ
David J.
Mercury Grand Marquis
07/10/2019 Category: Service
David said everything went nice and smooth. He's happy. The door was not fixed right. So, he fixed it and the window is working fine. He has used this business 3 times. All of his experiences have been good.
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you for your business David! I am so sorry the door was not repaired correctly!! Please let me know if you have any more problems with the door!

DARA B.
Chevrolet Traverse
07/03/2019
Doug is the best in town
I go to Privitt's because I know I will get an honest estimate and honest work. They won't fix things just to earn a dollar and as a woman, I feel like I get the same treatment as any male patron. Been taking my cars to Privitt's since 1996.
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 07/08/2019

Thank You Dara! We apreciate your confidence in us!

JI
Jacob I.
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Jacob said the staff were quick, friendly and very honest with their price. He said they took the time to develop a relationship and keep him coming back. He appreciates their help.
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 07/08/2019

Thank You Jacob! We strive to give an honest price!

JANET M.
06/30/2019
Privitt Auto
I have found Privitt Auto to be very good. I never have to worry that they are doing something unnecessary, and I can always trust that they are not overcharging me. Their work is good, and my car is repaired in a timely fashion. They give me rides to and from their place if I need them. I have been going to Privitt Auto for more than 30 years.
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 07/01/2019

Thank You Janet! We apreciate your business!!

HN
Henry N.
Ford Police Interceptor
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Henry said the employees were friendly. They provided quick service. They completed the service at a good price.
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 07/01/2019

Thank You Henry! I am glad we could get nyour car back to you quickly!

STEVE W.
06/18/2019
Quality service, faster turnaround and less expensive
Chuck was great, knew we just encountered some roadside issues, was able to move a few things around without slowing anyone else down, got us in, out and at amuch less expensive price than where we had limped the car into.
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 06/24/2019

Thanks Steve! Glad we were able to save you some money!

06/15/2019
Integrity
This long time local business is honest. The guys listen to your perception of the problem. They discuss the possible fixes including the inexpensive ones! Twice I have brought business to them after getting an exorbitant estimate elsewhere. From now on, I will get my mechanic work done here!

EW
Eric W.
Dodge Durango
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Eric said the service is done quick. He gets good service at a good price.
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 06/20/2019

Thank You Eric! We apreciate the business!

Sylvia H.
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Sylvia said she was in and out quickly. The vehicle was fixed, and the price was reasonable.
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 06/20/2019

Thank You Sylvia. We strive to get your vehicle back to you quickly!

Sara S.
Nissan Sentra
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Sara said the staff was easy to work with, honest, and provided timely service. They took good care of her.
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 06/20/2019

Thank You Sara! We apreciate the business!

EE
Ed E.
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Ed said they do a great job. They are reasonable. They've learned what's needed. They do not try to sell what's not needed.
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 05/28/2019

Thank You Ed! We apreciate the compliment and the business!

PL
Patricia L.
Centralia, MO
05/16/2019
Took my car back to Privett's, and they took care of the problem. They are outstanding!
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 05/20/2019

Thank You Patricia! Again we are sorry you had to bring it back for the same problem!

PL
PATRICA L.
Centralia, MO
Chevrolet Cobalt
05/15/2019
Usually great
Privett's usually provide outstanding service for my car. This time, blower motor that was installed only caused my fan to work less than 1/2 day. Called and will be taking car back today.
Doug Privitt & C. from Privitt Auto Service responded on 05/20/2019

We areĀ  sorry for the recuring problem!