KA
Grand Rapids, MI
Jeep Cherokee
06/08/2015
Mr. Holland
Mr. Holland is the most upfront and honest mechanic I've ever met. Though it has been documented that lawyers and mechanics are the top two professions NOT to trust, Pro Auto has never "steered" me wrong! And yes, they may be more pricy than other establishments, but the old adage, "you get what you pay for", applies here. I recommend Pro Auto.

HS
Heidi S.
Caledonia, MI
Pontiac Montana SV6
06/08/2015
Very happy
My car was making a horrific noise in the front end. I thought for sure it was going to cost me hundreds of dollars. Mike checked it out and it ended up being a simple fix that cost me less than $50. Love bringing my cars there - they are conveniently located and very trustworthy!

Chuck H.
Wyoming, MI
Cadillac DeVille
06/08/2015 Category: Service
Chuck said he has used this business before and they have always done a good job.

Deb L.
Saugatuck, MI
Chevrolet Cobalt
06/02/2015
Friendly, great service, and fair pricing
I wouldn't take my car anywhere else for service. The staff is friendly and accommodating, the work is done right, and the pricing is fair. Mike goes above and beyond to take care of his customers.