AA
Amanda A.
Nissan Armada
01/17/2019
Customer Service
Customer Service amazing and Doug knew exactly what was wrong with my car just by me explaining the weird sounds. The price quoted is the price I paid.

Christine H.
Ellicott City, MD
Lexus GS 300
01/11/2019
This place is great!
They’re honest, do great work, and have competitive prices.

Ronald S.
Woodstock, MD
01/10/2019
Very professional
Everyone in the shop are polite and courteous. I have recommended their work to many customers.

Michael S.
Honest and genuine service
Been coming here for 15 years, these guys are very knowledgeable, honest and always treat you with respect.

Diane L.
Repeat customer
They take their time and do it right the first time and even worked with me to see what could possibly be covered under my vehicles warranty before they did the work. They look out for the customer!

KA
Karen A.
Silver Spring, MD
Hidden Gem!
I cannot believe how outstanding this place is. I live in Silver Spring (Montgomery County) and had my vehicle towed on the recommendation of a friend.

My car was completed so FAST (to me) as I’d brought my work and planned on being there until close. Repairs were completed 4.5 hours ahead of schedule. Be mindful that I did call and make an appointment 😉

I didn’t have the unnecessary repairs like the other shops were trying to charge me for. I was even given a recommendation for a partnering business in case there was work that they weren’t able to do.

Prices were way more than fair. Despite the business being ridiculously busy, Jeff was very pleasant and made me feel at ease.

I would call this business first before you call anyone else. Sooooooo very happy with them!

Diane L.
01/07/2019
Wouldn’t go anywhere else now
Saved me time and money. Quality work and great customer service. ProCare lives up to their reputation/reviews. So glad I was referred. Word of mouth is the best!

EM
Edna M.
Honda Civic Coupe
01/04/2019
The excellent service. The personnel. The reasonable prices.
The excellent service. The personnel. The reasonable prices. The caring.

Darrick M.
Towson, MD
Lexus LS 460
12/28/2018
2007 LS 460
Great service and knowledgeable technicians.

Diane S.
Bethesda, MD
12/21/2018
Thorough, friendly and very reasonably priced
This place is great. They did a very general thorough job of inspecting a used car that I was planning to purchase. they were able to identify some issues for the salesman to address. And the result is, we are very happy with our used car purchase. Thanks to this great auto mechanic shop. Dog is very friendly usually the one at the front desk. They were busy on the day that we Arrived. They have a lot of great reviews on yelp also.

LL
Lois L.
12/19/2018
Outstanding
I took my car there on the wrong day. Doug was kind enough to work on it. It was my first time there and they surpassed my expectations.

Lutherville Timonium, MD
Acura MDX
12/18/2018
Very professional service.
Did a great job, have been coming here for years.

LG
Larry G.
GMC Yukon XL
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Larry said he took his vehicle there on an emergency and they wrapped it up in a couple of days.

12/16/2018
Great service as always
Great service as usual.

Jodie W.
12/15/2018
Being honest and friendly
Strive to give you good service in a timely manner .

RA
Rezene A.
Nissan Murano
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Rezene said that they are a little bit expensive but they are good.

Sheila S.
Pikesville, MD
Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
Honestly
I have been coming here for a long time and the hallmark of their service is based on being honest with customers.

IV
Ira V.
Honest, Timely, Competent and fairly priced auto repair
I’ve been taking my vehicles to ProCare for several years and have never been disappointed. With prior car repair experience & knowledge, I know when I’m being treated fairly and the information is honest. These guys are great. This is the only place I trust to service my autos!

Nissan Murano
12/13/2018
The staff is very professional
The staff is very professional they make recommendations on work that is neetat the time of service more importantly they tell I what service will be needed by the next or following appointment
They only do the service that is needed very honest

Miles C.
12/12/2018
Good service,nice group of people
Very nice fellows,they mean what they say,say what they mean. Straight shooters. Honest!