Chanda M.

DJ
Dwayne J.
Baltimore, MD
Pro Care Auto. The tile says it all
Fare ! They only fix what’s broke and don’t try to take advantage of us customers. This my Family’s #1 mechanic shop. We all have consistently had good experiences at Pro Care.

Lynn M.

CA
Cathy A.
Nissan Rogue
Outstanding service!
I always feel confident when i have to get car work done here. I know I’m in good hands with an honest, trustworthy company. The work is always top notch and pricing is fair. So happy i found a great company that i can leave my card with and not be nervous about the outcome!!

Honest assessments.
Reasonably priced. Fair, honest assessments...

Rich S.
05/16/2019
Knowledgeable, Friendly place. Highly recommend!
very knowledgeable. good value. friendly. Can’t say enough good things about ProCare.

Jane B.
05/15/2019
Great work, advice, professionalism and integrity
We've been using ProCare for years and consistently have great conservative work--with no pressure or discoveries of extra work needed, fair pricing, and advice to consider other maintenance work in future visits. Jeff takes time and interest to help explain and answer questions and tries hard to work on special needs and timing desires.

David B.
Pasadena, MD
05/15/2019
I have been going to ProCare for many years. Great, reasonable service. Owners and mechanics friendly and Years of experience.

05/14/2019
Great Service Always
The service at Pro Care Auto is always exceptional. You can count on the team.

Hyundai Santa Fe
Auto maintenance
Always A+ service but was disappointed that all work could not be completed today and will have to return.

Pikesville, MD
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
ProCare
As usual, Jeff & Doug & crew were friendly, honest, and skilled. Highly recommended.

SG
Stanley G.
Lexus GS 300
Pro Care Auto LLC
Pro Care Auto has been working on my cars since 2004. I wouldn’t trust anyone else working on them, They’re the best!

Shawn B.
Honest and dependable
I have been bringing my cars here for 15 years you will find no better place around .Jeff and the guys are always straight forward with price and info .

Bob S.
Westminster, MD
Lexus ES 350
05/10/2019
Great service, great prices as always.
Great service, great prices as always.

AF
Annette F.
Nottingham, MD
Lexus ES 330
The Auto Dream Team
I’ve received service from Procare Auto for the last 10 years. My Lexus still rides like my dream car with over 270,000. The service is impeccable and the team is reliable. Making the 50 mile drive one way is definitely worth the trip!

WE THANK YOU!
Ms. Annette

PG
Piter G.
Always great and professional
Pro care has been taking care of the family sienna van for several years now. Always been great in regards to telling you the issues and options for fixing the car.

TL
Tom L.
2013 Honda CRV
I appreciate your time and efforts every time I bring my vehicles to you - you always take care of me - thanks, Tom Lorber

BN
Brenda N.
Acura RDX
05/06/2019
Expert auto care
My car always runs better after a trip to Pro care. They know what they are doing.

HM
Harvey M.
05/06/2019
My car's check engine light came back on just 3 minutes after driving it from your shop Friday night. I paid $1,400 to fix it.
I will bring my 1999 Camry back into your shop this coming Wednesday evening, and drop it off, so you can remedy the recurring problem with the check engine light, once and for all. It should have been test driven by your mechanic to verify its alleged repair before the car was ever returned to me with that big bill. No hard feelings; just want to get my money's worth. Thank you.

AK
Alan K.
05/05/2019
Great service on 3 different vehicles ever since I 1st moved here.
Always honest reliable service. Kept my 20 year old Previa going until we couldn't find parts despite valiant searching. Followed up on their A/C repair of Camry to make sure coolant wasn't leaking. Switched from Jiffy Lube for my new Forrester because I had more confidence in Pro-Care.