Latest Review about 1 hour ago

SK
Sheryl K.
Pikesville, MD
02/25/2020
I have been taking my car to ProCare Auto for 4 years and have never had a bad experience. They are always honest and trustworthy. After being ripped off by the Toyota Dealership ProCare has been my go to place.

CD
Colin D.
Mount Airy, MD
Lincoln MKZ
02/21/2020
Awesome
Can’t say enough good things about this place

Mike S.
Lexus RX
02/21/2020
Always take of my needs
Always take care of my needs

SA
Sharon A.
Monkton, MD
The Best!
This group is VERY capable, dependable and CARES about their customers! I have waited a lifetime to finally own my "dream Lexus."
I will never take my car to any other repair shop! They are HONEST, CAPABLE and FAIR in their pricing.
Look no further! If you love ❤️ your vehicle, take it to the BEST!

PW
Paul W.
02/19/2020
Very professional and reasonably priced.
Always pleasant and friendly. Never over many years a problem with the service.

Richard H.
excellence
Great communication, great workmanship...amother good year of service

Jeane K.
Westminster, MD
Acura ILX
02/18/2020
The service is excellent.
What I like Is that you leave knowing what you need to do next for your car. If you need tires or brakes and you can plan. They explain everything they’ve done to the car and why.

Windsor Mill, MD
02/17/2020
Great customer service and fast
I have been bring my car here since I got my 2010 Lexus. They provide great customer service by informing you of what is wrong with your car. They give suggestions and prices on how much things will cost before they fix it. The guys in shop are very friendly and helpful.

Joe G.
02/15/2020
They fine the problem explain how to fix it.
we have found that the gentlemen at Pro Care are honest and willing to work with you when resolving car issues. we will recommend this facility to anyone who would like to have a honest, reasonable , and professional job completed in a timely manner.

KW
Kimber W.
Honda Crosstour
02/14/2020
Procare #1
I’ve been using Jeff and his team at Procare for 20 years. They are always honest and do what they say in a timely manner. Their prices can’t be beat either. If you want a trustworthy mechanic, call Procare! Kimber Wallace

Lexus CT 200h
02/13/2020
Price was Right
They fit me in on short notice. I am glad I called. I decided to call and got in right away instead of going to the dealership. Not only was the job well done but the price was less than what Doug initially quoted me.

AK
Alan K.
02/11/2020
Excellent work and honest service.
Have been taking my Toyotas and Subaru here for 5 years. Prices are reasonable. They worked hard to find parts for my 20 year old Toyota Previa van and helped get rid of it when, finally, even low mileage used parts were unavailable. I prefer Michelin tires. They already knew the model I use hasn't been lasting as long as its claimed tread life. They recommended a better Michelin and also a Continental. I looked both up in Consumer reports which gave them both top recommended ratings.

Shawn S.
Baltimore, MD
02/07/2020
Awesome
These guys were really helpful when explaining what was wrong with my car and have really reasonable prices. Will definitely go back to get services done.

SG
Stanley G.
Lexus RX 400h
02/05/2020
The work they do is excellen, above excellent
Top grade performance every time

Lexus RX 450h