AF
Nottingham, MD
Lexus ES 330
03/30/2019
Automobile
I appreciate the expertise and support in taking care of my automobile.

Steve W.
Lexus LX 470
Always thoughtful
Doug and Jeff always make sure it is done right at a fair price

John G.
good auto shop
I took my car to Pro Care to replace the break pads and they did a good job. I will surely go there again if I need service. Getting an appointment is little difficult if you are in a hurry. Best Wishes.

GH

Lucy H.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
03/28/2019
dedicated to making us safe
When I felt a rumble in the truck I knew Procare would make sure to find it and make my ride safe. Doug from the beginning suggested I not drive the truck too far just in case it was serious. Jeff drove it, and searched out what was causing the rumble and his knowledge and experience was the right combination to get the job done. I trust Procare with all of our vehicles and the dedicated staff to keep our vehicles running right!

AH
Angela H.
03/22/2019
Very Satisfied
I took my car to the dealership for regular maintenance. One of the advisors brought out a detailed recommendation for an expensive repair. I was skeptical. I brought my car in to ProCare to find that recommendation was incorrect and I only needed a few minor things done. Boy was I relieved.

SD
Sylvia D.
03/21/2019
I Love ProCare Auto
The friendliness of the management and their great work and truthfullness regarding service and prices.
Oh I don't want to leave the maintenance guys out. They are terrific! Do a great job on all vehicles.
I pray that ProCare Auto is around for as long as I live..., even long after I'm gone. (Smile) I would not know where else to go.

Mary Beth B.
Lexus RX 300 Luxury SUV
03/21/2019
Competency
Very meticulous in the work the do yo our Lexus' and any folow if needed.

Mazda CX-9
03/19/2019
Honest & Efficient
They always tell you what your car needs & no added recommendation that you get from car dealer maintenance.

BC
Barbara C.
Mount Airy, MD
Simply the Best
I have been taking my car(s) to Procare Auto for more than 20 years. I will not go any place else. Doug and Jeff have been there for as long as I have been taking my vehicles there. I drive all the way from Mt Airy. Procare Auto is competent, efficient, reliable, friendly and helpful. In addition, their prices can’t be beat for the excellent work they do. Honesty and integrity have always been what Procare Auto is all about. Their customer service is simply the best. So thankful for them all these years. Barbara

AG
Antoinette G.
Lexus ES 330
Expert Folks
I’ve stopped going to the dealer about 4 years ago and started coming here. They have kept my 14 year old car on the road and it runs like new! Very honest people.

Joe R.
03/18/2019
My cars go nowhere else for repairs or routine maintenance.
Expert service, work clean, entire staff has an amazing amount of knowledge with regards to taking care of autos. I won the auto repair lottery when I discovered Pro Care

Duane C.
Pikesville, MD
Lexus GS 350
03/17/2019
Busted Rim
Jeff and Doug always give you all options to repair your vehicle and give their honest feedback. And they repair your vehicle at a reasonable cost and in a timely manner. Just a few reason why I keep bringing my vehicle back to ProCare.

Westminster, MD
03/16/2019
"Great place"
Jeff did a wonderful job hes very thorough I was told by another macanic that the problem I was having was with my struts and it would cost me about $1000 dollars. When I took it to pro auto care Jeff looked at it and it was only the ball joint which was way,way cheaper then struts. I am happy I took it there. Will definitely be returning.

Tami B.
03/15/2019
Honesty and their workmanship
I have been a customer of Pro Care Auto for over ten years. I find the employees to be honest and are always willing to answer questions.

RK
Ray K.
Mercedes-Benz S500
03/13/2019
Only place for my car
They know what they're doing, are friendly and care about your car, and are fair with prices

Adam M.
Nissan Armada
03/13/2019
Honest, great business!
PRO CARE is a first class business always looking out for the customer and not trying to rip you off like a dealer!

Janet W.
03/11/2019
The Staff is very Professional, Polite and Honest.
Excellent Customer Service I trust them with the care of my Lexus RX 350. The service has been outstanding every time!

Darlene H.
Catonsville, MD
03/10/2019
Always Friendly and Great Service
I won’t take my vehicle to anyone else. Pro Care Auto has always been honest and upfront about the maintenance needed on my SUV. I am so glad they were recommended to me years ago. If anyone asks me about a mechanic I always tell them to call Pro Care.

AG
Art G.
03/08/2019
Expect Professionalism and Quality
if you’re reading this review, you’re probably worried about dropping off your car to
a place you may not know. Perfectly understandable. Let me put that fear to rest right
now.

There’s a reason ProCare normally requires an appointment. Like any great restaurant, drive by
the parking lot on Saturday during Lunch and if there is plenty of parking, keep moving! ProCare
is always busy. Why? Because they do EXCEPTIONAL WORK, Honestly, Quickly and at a very
fair price.

I take both my Toyota Prius and Subaru Forester here for all service except Safety Recalls which
must be done at the dealer. Make no mistake, if you prefer to wait 4 hours for a $99.00 Oil Change so you can spend another 45 minutes listening to your Dealer tell you why you need to
spend $199.00 on a Brake Light Bulb, don’t let me stop you.

However, if you want your car repaired professionally, at a fair price, you would be very hard
pressed to beat ProCare.