Latest Review about 1 hour ago

John C.
Ford Econoline Wagon
02/04/2020
I went by recommendation and I wasn’t disappointed. Very professional, they let you know about your options and they are upfront about all the costs.

Honda HR-V
01/31/2020
Always great service from the initial phone call to taking the vehicle off the lot

WJ
Will J.
Lexus NX 200t
01/28/2020
I trust Jeff with my cars.
If I can't trust you not to screw me, you can't work on anything I own. I've trusted Jeff for more than ten years with everything from my my 15 year old Chevy with a zillion miles on it, to my wife's new Lexus. If I can't do the work myself (which is getting harder and harder to do these days) I know Jeff will do it right, charge me fair, and keep my vehicles in good shape. As long as he works there, I'll go there.

01/28/2020
Brake inspection
I loved their honesty and work.

They gave me pricing and kept me in loop.

Will be coming to them for all my work.

CZ
Cindy Z.
Pikesville, MD
Lexus ES 350
01/27/2020
Pro Care
Pro care is better than a dealer. Fair pricing and always honest. So glad I found them( I was referred by another Lexus owner) .

VG
Vinay G.
01/27/2020
Very trustworthy
Trust is earned and I don’t trust anyone else with my Japanese foreign cars. They do it right the first time and are honest with me. The guys never steer me wrong. Thanks!

Romina M.
01/22/2020
Im giving them five star coz they are nice and did a good job in my car and thank you🤗

HT
Harold T.
Pikesville, MD
Lexus LS 460
01/18/2020
Good work, good people.
Jeff was unbelievably helpful in taking care of the brake problem my car was having. Had it towed to Pro Care from Len Stoler and couldn’t be happier with the work they did. Thanks Pro Care.

Melissa P.
Baltimore, MD
Lexus GX 470
01/17/2020
Prompt and professional
I was referred by a friend and I must say I’m very pleased with the service I received which was prompt. They took my vehicle in on short notice and they fixed everything at an exceptional rate.. I am very pleased and I will make this my go to auto care spot for my Lexus.

Joan P.
Boring, MD
01/17/2020
Great service.
Wouldn't take my car anywhere else. Honest, respectful, good mechanics, fair prices.

Randallstown, MD
01/16/2020
Customer
Pro Care worked in my best interest and not their own! They diagnosed a water pump issue in my car but let me know it may be covered under warranty for repair at the dealership at no costs to me. They let my car remain at their shop until I could get a tow to the dealership. Could have been a costly out of pocket repair. Honest, knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with!!!

WE
Willie E.
01/15/2020
Knowledgeable
These guys are very knowledgeable and trustworthy.

01/14/2020
Labor costs
I've been going to Procare Auto for as long as they have been in town. Their labor charges are reasonable. Their service is impeccable. They get me in and out quickly and are honest about what I need. I recommend them to everyone.

Chanda M.

Cockeysville, MD
Jeep Commander
01/13/2020
Honesty
Knowing that honesty is always first says it all thanks jeff