BF
Bob F.
York, PA
03/10/2020
Honest and fair consistent pricing
Wonderful ownership
Great mechanics

LW
Luke W.
Honda Civic Sdn
03/10/2020
Bad starter
Pro care replaced a bad starter on my Honda over a year ago, the replacement starter started to make a grinding sound when starting the car, pro care was able to replace the defective starter under warranty in a timely fashion. Very happy with the customer service

Stacey H.
Pikesville, MD
Lexus ES 350
03/09/2020
These guys are thorough!
I am never surprised by upcoming repairs because ProCare is really good at checking the state of your whole car and letting you know what could be required within the next 2 services!

KW
Kevin W.
Acura MDX
03/09/2020
Hassle Free!
I have been using the dealership where my vehicle was purchased for repairs since day one. Not without issues, or there would be no need for this review. This same vehicle was at the dealership three times for the same issue in the past year. After passing by Pro Care Auto everyday, I decided to switch repair shops. They fixed our problem the first time, correctly, and with that a new customer is earned.

EW
Edward W.
Lexus ES 350
03/05/2020
Fantastic car repair shop...THE BEST!
Definitely my favorite shop to take my cars to. Super friendly staff, great mechanic work, honest and trustworthy. Pro Care Auto has several times gone out of their way to help me. Can’t say enough good things about this shop. Trust me, take your cars there.

AL
Angela L.
Baltimore, MD
03/04/2020
Friendly, Fast, Clean, Dependable!!
Jeff, Doug and the rest of The Procare team gets the job done. Just call make appointment. Drop off and leave your vehicle or wait in there clean waiting room. I've been dealing with them over 10 years, and they are very fast, honest, and affordable...

SR
Sharon R.
Baltimore, MD
Honda Accord Coupe
03/03/2020
staff & service
this was my second time having my ProCare service my Honda..Its a bit far from Baltimore City where I live, but well worth it. I like this place and will be back. Where else are can u get your rotors machinex. Far superior to any other shop I've taken my Hondas to. Great place. Thanks!

Chris W.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
03/03/2020
This place is the best! Jeff is the real deal.
I had a serious problem with the rear axle on my Toyota tundra and Jeff had it diagnosed, and repaired in less than 24 hours. Great work man.

EL
Emily L.
INFINITI QX50
02/29/2020
Very professional
Great experience! Easy to contact and honest.

Janis S.
02/29/2020
Fix my car
After running over a large rolling rock, Pro Care fixed the broken oil pan and muffler. They worked with my insurance company.

WC
Wayne C.
Randallstown, MD
02/28/2020
Great customer service I was in and out today.

SG
Stanley G.
02/28/2020
Pro care greets you with a smile
Pro Care Auto tells you exactly what’s wrong with your car.

DK
Damon K.
Finksburg, MD
Toyota Tundra 4WD
Honest reliable service!
Always can count on these guys.

MZ
Michael Z.
Westminster, MD
Lexus GX 470
02/27/2020
The people and total trust
Over the top service. I trust Jeff more than any mechanic I’ve ever had. Highest recommendation!!

Severn, MD
Nissan Pathfinder
Professional and efficient
Excellent service and affordable prices