Shari M.
Personalized customer service
Have been going to this garage for many years and have always been more than satisfied with their service. They take the time to explain our car issues and are very honest.

AH
Ali H.
Pikesville, MD
The best!
Pro care auto is the best! They are trustworthy & reliable. Always receive the best service there!

Charles H.
INFINITI QX50
Honest mechanics; reasonable prived
I have been coming here for years. Jeff and crew are always honesty about what needs to be done. They do good work and stand behind it.

I highly recommend Pro Care.

Jeff R.
Pro Care Review
Pro Care has an excellent professional staff that performs thorough automotive services with an excellent repair proficiency. In the several decades that I have used their services, I have never needed to have the repairs redone. Further, they approach the job from a best value for the customer.

EW
Eileen W.
White Hall, MD
03/01/2019
They’re absolutely honest about what you need
I’ve been taking my 2 Lexus to ProCare for 12 years and my sons Toyota as well the service is always outstanding and everyone is very friendly

AF
Andrea F.
Hyundai Tucson
Always the best
What can I say not a lot stays true but pro care does fair honest and good techs would not go anywhere else

AR
Alice R.
Lexus IS 250
02/26/2019
Customer
I am a customer because of your integrity, quality of service and professionalism! Kudos, Jeff!!!

DK
Dave K.
02/22/2019
Excellent customer service
Honest analysis and recommendations

Melody R.
02/19/2019
Integrity
I’ve never felt the level of trust with any other mechanic. They do a great job, professional and great customer service.

AC
Angela C.
Windsor Mill, MD
Toyota Venza
02/18/2019
Loyal Customer
My sister referred me to Pro Care Auto when I was looking for an experienced, yet honest mechanic. Jeff and the rest of the Pro Care team are friendly and the quality of their workmanship can't be beat. In fact, all of my immediate family members are customers because they are the best. I'll remain a loyal customer as long as they are in business.

02/17/2019
Customer Service
Everything is explained fhoroughly.

Randallstown, MD
Excellent service!
Great work

Matt B.
Parkton, MD
Lexus ES 350
Honesty.
We wouldn’t take our vehicles anywhere else!

RK
Ray K.
Baltimore, MD
Great service, very competent
Took car in for alignment. Very friendly people and very capable too.

Larry B.
These are the brakes!
I bought my vehicle in for some brake work.They did a great job at a fair price. I got my vehicle back when promised and no one tried to up sell me.I will be going back!

Lorna S.
02/14/2019
Friendly staff. Fair prices, excellent service
Excellent and reliable service

GT
Gail T.
Lexus IS 250
Doug & Jeff
We have been with Jeff for (15) years all good all the time

Parkville, MD
Honesty, Respect, Knowledge, Accomadating prices
Pro Care, told to me by Redline Auto Shop. I had asked for garage where people were fair and honest. People who did not RIP off women the second they walked into their establishment. Who could work on my foreign vehicle. The recommendation was ho yo ProCare! So I went. I got first rate service by the owner himself. Problem solved. Highly recommend this garage!

NC
Norman C.
02/13/2019
Appointment taken on time
Car was out of shop in an hour. Hav e recommended Pro Care to 1/2 dozen people who are very
satisfied with their work

PB
Phil B.
02/12/2019
Very good service
Been going here for years and have had zero problems. Nice to be able to take your vehicle to a mechanic and know the job will be done right.